Favourite Off the Wall song

What is your favourite Off the Wall song?

• Total voters
I simply love "I Can't Help It". Such warm and amazing vocals, can capture me in any mood.

definitely rock with you
it is the first mj song i'm in love with :wub:

Just an absoulte masterpiece of an album, I LOVE IT :wub:

Fave songs:
Rock with You
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Workin Day and Night
It's the Fallin in Love
Cant Help it

OK I voted for Workin day and night, but the whole heavenly album is WHOAAAAAAA :punk:

this is like asking me to choose a fav child :lol:
but i ended up picking Burn this Disco out cause its funky and you just cant sit down when listening to it.

I voted for "I Can't Help It", but I also love "Get on the Floor".

I reallllly love the "Off the Wall" album! So those were difficult choices. :)

It's hard to choose just one...but I voted for Rock with you! It's just something about this song that instantly makes me want to dance,and I can't explain it! And the video for it was so simple,yet so amazing,mainly because it was very honest! It was about dancing and having fun,and Michael was really having fun playing this song! :D

I voted for 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough' but I really like 'She Out Of My Life' too.

Ugh, totally ridic thing to ask of me. :smilerolleyes:

I'd say (depending on my mood)...

"DSTYGE" - A funky tune for turning up loud, bein' silly in the car to.

"Off the Wall" - If I'm pumpin' myself up or gettin' ready to go out or something.

"Girlfriend" - Favorite sweet, cute, bubblegummy.

"Rock With You" - Pure sexiness.

"Can't Help It" - If it's late and I'm all pensive and just driving down the road or if I'm really missing him and just needa' let loose and cry and cry I'll turn this up REAL loud and just let myself lose it.

and "She's Out of My Life" - Best performance.

Off the Wall - not only best song from off the wall but one of my favourite from all MJ songs

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

of course it would be.....it's just awesome, the bass intro is too good.

That was a tough one for me...I was torn between Don't Stop Til You Get Enough and Off the Wall. Finally had to choose Don't Stop. ;)

Back