Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson

I'm still against this. Is that him or Eddie in the picture with Boteach. I get them confused. But I think Eddie is the younger one and believed the rumors about drug use. It sounds like he is giving his opinion on MJ's "terribly scarred" experience and it just makes me upset that MJ is not here to speak for himself. MJ is not a tragic icon to me and I don't see him or his life as tragic period.

It's frank in the pic with Boteach! Frank is bold or shaved his head! lol He was also named as on of the "Unindited Co-conspirators" in the 05 trial of MJ that the Arviso's and Sneedon made up in their heads!

Eddie has hair and is the youngest and the one who did the 3 controversial songs on the "Michael" album. Eddie was the one who said to Oprah that it was sad what happen to MJ at the end regarding the drugs! :smilerolleyes:

Even though the whole family said earlier to Oprah that they never saw him take drugs and was fine around them!

Last edited:

I have the book conspiracy and everytime I want to pick it up and read it, I put it away. I just can't. I can't even look at the Moonwalk book that Michael published.

Too painful.

The clue of what type of book Michael would want about himself is in Moonwalk. Notice he mainly focuses on his career and what motivated him to reach his goals. Now, the book that Cascio is about to write, is it going to be like that, or does it have witty, private information about Michael and his "friends"? Michael could have put such intimate, colorful information into Moonwalk, but he did not.

Michael could have put such intimate, colorful information into Moonwalk, but he did not.

MJ didn't even want to write an Autobiography about himself! But, he felt he had too, because of all the rumors! But, it was hard to get him to open up when they were doing Moonwalker! According to Jackie Kennedy Onassis (who help edit the book) complained about it!

They played a tape once of her discontent with MJ on Inside Edition show! She didn't know how they were gonna finish and release the book if MJ didn't open up!

She also said something else I didn't like about how she wanted to call animal services on him because the animals he had looked abused and the placed smelled! o_O I was shocked hearing this tape and it was her voice no mistaken!

Last edited:

Writing the book didn't stop rumors. It's always there and for Michael things got worse. I feel like people don't want to listen to the truth anyways. I just wonder if this is necessary and what will it accomplish.

MJ didn't even want to write an Autobiography about himself! But, he felt he had too, because of all the rumors! But, it was hard to get him to open up when they were doing Moonwalker! According to Jackie Kennedy Onassis (who help edit the book) complained about it!

They played a tape once of her discontent with MJ on I believe Inside Edition show? She didn't know when they were gonna finish the book "if this guy don't open up!" Talking about MJ!

She also said something else I didn't like about how she wanted to call animal services on him because the animal in Encino looked abused and the placed smelled! o_O I was shocked hearing this tape and it was her voice no mistaken!

Yes Blue, I know. She said that he was very boring and that at one point she had to say we have to make things up (paraphrase) because he is so boring.

Michael did not want to sign off on the book at the end because he felt that his life was always public and he wanted to keep something private about himself.

By the way, one of my friends has different animals at her house and it smells like a zoo to me. I never wanted to call the animal hotline. She lives in a small house and Michael had an estate, and yes, Jackie was supposed to be a good friend of Michael's. Notice the word "friend" again.

Support cascio's want to write a memoir about his dear friend Michael. And if he takes on his jealous, mean spirited critics too, this book will be more than an enthusiastic buy.

Yes Blue, I know. She said that he was very boring and that at one point she had to say we have to make things up (paraphrase) because he is so boring.

Michael did not want to sign off on the book at the end because he felt that his life was always public and he wanted to keep something private about himself.

By the way, one of my friends has different animals at her house and it smells like a zoo to me. I never wanted to call the animal hotline. She lives in a small house and Michael had an estate, and yes, Jackie was supposed to be a good friend of Michael's. Notice the word "friend" again.

^ Yea, They were more like acquaintances cause no friend would say that!

You don't even know what he's going to write about. Personally, I love nothing more than to read nice and funny stories about Michael from people that were close to him. And I do not think Michael would have any problems with us reading them. As a matter of fact, I think he'd appreciate people defending him when he is no longer here to defend himself. We as fans can only do so much to clear his name and often we are not taken seriously by non-fans because we are "biased". It takes people who actually knew him (and I don't mean for a few months) to support our arguments.

Now if this book is full of garbage, THEN I will condemn it. But there is no reason whatsoever to believe that it will be anything but positive. Frank Cascio was a dear friend of Michael's for 25 years (!) and stood by him through his darkest of times. I have no doubt that the book will be positive and fans will buy it.

Yes, God forbid they receive some money for their efforts :smilerolleyes:

Exactly.

Aphrodite Jones wrote the ultimate trueful account of Michael during the trial. Was she able to clear the public's misconception about Michael when her book was released? As a matter of fact, she couldn't find a publisher to publish her book.

Let's be real here. Do you think a book full of "nice and funny" stories will get published? Is such a book marketable? I hope so. But, reality is harsh.

Michael doesn't need any one of his friends to defend him anymore. For the truth is unfurled. People who are enlightened have already known how great a human being Michael Jackson was. People who refused to learn about the truth will not be changed by Frank Cascio's anecdote.

Michael's own daughter, Paris, did the most justice to her daddy on July 7, 2009. No tell-all book can be as powerful as that brief speech Paris gave.

I like reading cute stories about Michael. But, I respect the man way more. A tell-all book is not adding to his legacy. I don't care whether the book is positive or not. This man survived the most malicious character assasination in his life. A book of this nature can't benefit or cause any harm. But, enough is enough...

Aphrodite Jones wrote the ultimate trueful account of Michael during the trial. Was she able to clear the public's misconception about Michael when her book was released? As a matter of fact, she couldn't find a publisher to publish her book.

Let's be real here. Do you think a book full of "nice and funny" stories will get published? Is such a book marketable? I hope so. But, reality is harsh.

Michael doesn't need any one of his friends to defend him anymore. For the truth is unfurled. People who are enlightened have already known how great a human being Michael Jackson was. People who refused to learn about the truth will not be changed by Frank Cascio's anecdote.

Michael's own daughter, Paris, did the most justice to her daddy on July 7, 2009. No tell-all book can be as powerful as that brief speech Paris gave.

I like reading cute stories about Michael. But, I respect the man way more. A tell-all book is not adding to his legacy. I don't care whether the book is positive or not. This man survived the most malicious character assasination in his life. A book of this nature can't benefit or cause any harm. But, enough is enough...

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Love you post. Yes, on a normal planet, Paris' speech should have been the ultimate vindication--but people still kept to their agenda of labeling Michael negatively. If this "nice" book gets published, then the bodyguards could use the same publisher, because they planned to write an all nice book too.

I think the ability / possibility of "clear the public's misconception about Michael" has to be considered in the reality of the time period.

When Jones wrote that book, public polls in US showed around 65-70% of people believing that Michael was guilty. So trying to change any negative belief during that time period would have been a hard to impossible thing to do for any book. (also explains why no publisher would release such positive book)

However although it might be a sad reality public opinion about Michael became more positive due to his passing. Paris singlehandedly portrayed Michael as the best father - like you said- and it stuck with the majority of the people.

In today's world it will be a higher possibility that a positive story will be perceived by more people and the public opinion can be changed.

"This is just about the money" is also overused in my humble opinion.
Of course money is involved in publishing books but that doesnt mean that its
the only or main reason someone writes one _Proceeds will go a childrens charity
Thanks for Your opinion _ my opinion differs ... :)

in this country, money rules. a lot of people share that opinion. those who don't make money are very alone, and have few to no friends. that's just a reality. opportunists rage...that's just another reality.

`god forbid..somebody shouldn't just settle for driving a taxi, instead of using somebody's big name to make money..and..i saw the word 'charity' get erased from the bible..so..people vaunting themselves as charitable, is questionable. do it behind your back..let me have to dig it up..that makes it more real, wehn it comes to charity. such as the case was with Michael. He didn't vaunt himself. only as a last dicth resort, because people accused him of being frivolous spender, it had to be revealed in guiness that he broke charitable records. even then, people continued to accuse him of spending frivolously. He was true charity.these other people make announcements ahead of time that they'll 'give to a children's charity, cus that was Michael's reality..and they make that announcement to justify their opportunism..but as was the case with Boteach..they make corrupt uncharitable moves..

you shouldn't have to make an announcement, ahead of time, that's called vaunting. and a lot of time, afterwards, 'things get in the way', and promises are broken.

Michael just went on and did the charitable deed, unnannounced. you had to find out, long afterwards.

this society, was officially declared, by a former president, to be overly frivolously letigious. He declared it when he was in office, and was considering making new laws to curb it. you saw the legions of lawsuitors clinging to Michael and his estate like cockroaches. and they've been doing it to him since he was 14, so they were all suing out of envy. it's part of what killed him. more and more people are trying to find ways to get services for free, while finding more ways to sit on money at the expense of the average worker.

so..what will it take for you to see that that phrase, 'it's all about the money', is not such an overused statement, afterall?

Last edited:

I stand with what I posted earlier and PCR said it brilliantly here too :

So who will benefit from this book?
Michael or Frank?

Where does this leave the right of Michael to have his private life, to keep his personal issues, both good and bad, just that way: PERSONAL?

I just don't understand the need to expose Michael over and over and over again. All of him has been exposed and over exposed.

Michael donated millions and millions to charities and individuals during his life. And you know what? He did it out of his own money, the one he got working hard. He didn't donate millions he got by talking about someone else.

I wish people would not use "charities" nor "poor children", nor any of those in need just to justify whatever they do for themselves.

I'm not biased against the Cascios.I don't believe in those tracks and I hate the fact they were included in the album,but,to me,that's a separate issue.That's why I don't understand what does the album controversy or providing any proof for or against the authenticity of those songs has to do with writing a tell-all book about your "friend".
I just read an article that said :According to Morrow, an imprint of Harper Collins, the book will offer an "uplifting and definitive" account of Jackson, who died in 2009, while noting the pop star's need for "normalcy." The book is also expected to talk about Jackson's relationships with his ex-wives and children, friends, and give an insider's look at Jackson's life up until his death.
To me,that sounds like private information,nothing the private person Michael was would want out.
I may be feeling too cynical,but when I see people label this as an understandably answer to provocation,I can't help but think it's only an opportunistic way of taking advantage of the controversy while it's hot.

*Sigh* I re-read what I wrote and I feel I'm being cold hearted and making premature judgements.I'm just so tired of this..

And just as I was previewing my post,there came the answer :
I like reading cute stories about Michael. But, I respect the man way more. A tell-all book is not adding to his legacy. I don't care whether the book is positive or not. This man survived the most malicious character assasination in his life. A book of this nature can't benefit or cause any harm.
^This.It's about respect.That's what bothers me the most.Thank you,love is magical,perfect post!

OT : Here's an entry about that 2nd book of the Rabbi.I personally don't care about anything that hypocrite has to offer,but some people are enjoying it.
http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/20...i-shmuleys-second-book-about-michael-jackson/

I'm not buying this till they release the demos of all three tracks (breaking news, monster, and keep your head up), or show clips of Michael singing any one of those songs.

I'm not sure if they will mix their story of someone else with the real story of Michael.

Apparently Frank's interview with Catherine Crier Live (CourtTV show...real sleazy and canceled as of 07) during the trial wasn't enough? Now a book. Well, how sweet for him!

Michael loved them and considered them as a second family. But disclosing private information from Michael's life to public, is not going to change people's mind about the track, if that is the sole reason why he is writing a book. After all Sony bough 10 tracks [correct me if I am wrong] from Cascio's. I do feel that is the only reason why he is writing the book, now.

.*
A 20+ year relationship was questioned, and they were basically provoked into doing this, I don't agree with it, but they were provoked into this action. It's sad because we all know what this family meant to Michael, we all know how good they were to him, but now, now when you hear some tracks that don't sound like Michael, all of that goes out the window.

I don't get it.

You don't get it? I'm really surprised by that. How about this...*

Bob Jones knew Michael Jackson longer than the Cascios. And worked with him during some of his most successful years. Was it ok for him to write a book alleging questionable behaviour on Michael's part which, up until then, hadn't been proved or disproved in a court of law? Or should the fans have embraced the news of such a book with open arms?

The songs are questionable. For some of us they are blatently fraudulent. Hence anything the Cascio's say will be held in suspicion. Nothing could be clearer.

Well honestly usually these books are not even really written by the ppl who are signing for 'writing' them anyways.

Friendship to me is so incredible precious and private. I surely wouldn't do this without asking my friend before. And if I couldn't do that I'd surely be completely silent not to hurt this friendship... and yes even when the oh so famous person is dead... even more.

To me personally and subjectively this is disgusting... but hey that's just me.
And it's not about Cascio or whoever... it's only about 'selling' friendship to me.

But well everyone values friendship different I guess.

I completely agree Mechi...i have nothing to add to your post...

Well, here he goes again. He's found yet another way to honor his friend in his own way:smilerolleyes: This talentless cat happens to dabble in making music and now it seems like he's found his big break:smilerolleyes:

Some of yall already saw it comin when the family was sitting on the Oprah couch, but I foolishly hoped that was the first and last time.

i think that all this bashing is the reason why he's writing a book. it's a way to defend himself from all this hate.

Well, here he goes again. He's found yet another way to honor his friend in his own way:smilerolleyes: This talentless cat happens to dabble in making music and now it seems like he's found his big break:smilerolleyes:

Some of yall already saw it comin when the family was sitting on the Oprah couch, but I foolishly hoped that was the first and last time.

I'm sure there'll be a T-shirt on sale too with the slogan "No... it's really Michael!". $35 dollars please!

I just can't believe how fast things can turn all angry around here. It is scary sometimes...
I have to agree with you :agree:

This is off topic, but have you read "In Search Of Neverland" by Gloria Rhoads Berlin? Do you think she sold their friendship? I don't think so. The author shares some stories and memories of her time with Michael. This book is one of the most fascinating stories about Michael I've ever read. I think we need more books like this one.

KJ777;3212916 said:
Apparently Frank's interview with Catherine Crier Live (CourtTV show...real sleazy and canceled as of 07) during the trial wasn't enough? Now a book. Well, how sweet for him!

Yes, it seems like people forget what happend during the trial and the fall out Michael had with Frank back then. And all these little stories he spread back then, is he going to include them too? Can´t see how they would be positive in anyway.

How will the fans know what is true and not true in his book? He´s been lying before.

Seriously, I don't understand some of the anger and bitterness on here (not just regarding this topic). You're always complaining about the negative way in which the media reports about MJ, but whenever there is somebody who praises him although he/she didn't know him personally (e.g. Justin Bieber) he "only does it to get attention", "is a fake fan", "does it to suck up to MJ's fans so they buy his records" etc. And when there is somebody who did know him personally and shares positive stories about Michael, he/she is a "traitor" who doesn't "respect Michael's privacy" etc. What do you people want? :smilerolleyes:

For people to Stop talking about Michael Jackson. They can do it in interviews without writing a book. All they're really after by writing books is trying to repair their own reputation. And make big money. They know that by uttering Jackson's name, many fans will hurry to buy the book that talks of him.

They should let that man rest in peace and that's it. Nothing positive is gonna change brainwashed minds from thinking different, and if some are, all the proof for this change of mentality is out there and should be sufficient.

So, if a bruised ego is more important than the privacy of the friend you're allegedly defending, who Treasured it more than ever, and you're stepping on it by writing memoirs, than it's all too common nowadays. Pride is and don't expect all to applaud it..

Full Press Release sent to us by Harper Collins / William Morrow

WILLIAM MORROW
An Imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers
10 East 53rd Street, New York, New York 10022

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

LIFELONG FRIEND OF MICHAEL JACKSON, FRANK CASCIO, TO PUBLISH “MY FRIEND MICHAEL” WITH WILLIAM MORROW

Most Candid, Detailed Portrait of Pop Icon to Include Many Never-Before-Seen Photos

New York, NY (January 25, 2011) – William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins Publisher today announced an agreement to publish the memoir MY FRIEND MICHAEL: Growing Up with the King of Pop by music producer, talent manager, and lifelong Jackson friend, Frank Cascio.

The memoir, scheduled for Fall 2011, will chronicle Cascio’s relationship with Michael Jackson over 25 years and reveal the inside, behind-the-scenes story of the Michael that Cascio knew as the performer’s friend and closest confidante, offering the most candid, moving, and detailed portrait of the pop icon. The book will also include photos never before seen by the public.

Cascio intends to dedicate a portion of his proceeds from the book to charities benefiting children around the world. He plans to start with an organization that has been building housing, schools and orphanages in Haiti since the devastating earthquake that left many children without families. Details of his plans will be announced in the coming months.

Acquiring editor Matt Harper says “For more than 25 years, Frank was fortunate enough to be one of the few people that Michael Jackson chose to have around him. In that time he witnessed many of the singer’s most private and public moments firsthand, and with this book, Frank will share a side of Michael that only a handful of people have seen--a side that will set the record straight and change how people think about this often misunderstood icon.”

In MY FRIEND MICHAEL, Cascio tells the full story of his life with Michael, offering an uplifting and definitive account of the superstar’s life from someone who lived it alongside him during the most controversial times of Michael’s life. What emerges is an emotional new side of the “King of Pop,”––a human one that was at times unremarkably average but also terribly scarred by his life in the spotlight both on and off the stage. Packed with never-before-seen photos, amazingly insightful revelations, personal anecdotes, and private moments that are essential for every Michael Jackson fan, this book is a treasury of Michael Jackson lore, one that both celebrates his life and presents him as the special person that he really was.

World Rights to the book were acquired by William Morrow Senior Editor, Matt Harper from Matthew Guma of the Guma Agency.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Frank Cascio, an entrepreneur and producer who splits his time between New York, Los Angeles, and Germany, knew Michael Jackson for more than 25 years, including serving as his personal manager for nearly a decade from the 90's into the '00's . During that time, Cascio developed and co-produced “The Michael Jackson 30th Anniversary Celebration, Madison Square Garden,” was co-producer and creative director of “The Michael Jackson Interview: Footage You Were Never Meant to See,” executive producer and creative director in collaboration with Brett Ratner on “Michael Jackson Private Home Movies,” which aired on Fox in 2003.

Cascio is a co-founder and partner in the private equity platform, IMPERIAL™. Through this platform, he and his partners, entertainment attorney, Eric Lerner, and venture capitalist, Sean Koh, deploy strategic capital to their portfolio companies in the areas of film and television development and production, media, technology and music publishing.
He is also part of the music production trio DTC based in Berlin, Germany.

ABOUT HARPERCOLLINS PUBLISHERS:
HarperCollins, one of the largest English-language publishers in the world, is a subsidiary of News Corporation (NYSE: NWS, NWS.A; ASX: NWS, NWSLV). Headquartered in New York, HarperCollins has publishing groups around the world including the HarperCollins General Books Group, HarperCollins Children's Books Group, Zondervan, HarperCollins UK, HarperCollins Canada, HarperCollins Australia/New Zealand and HarperCollins India. HarperCollins is a broad-based publisher with strengths in literary and commercial fiction, business books, children's books, cookbooks, mystery, romance, reference, religious and spiritual books. With nearly 200 years of history HarperCollins has published some of the world's foremost authors and has won numerous awards including the Nobel Prize, the Pulitzer Prize and National Book Award, the Newbery Medal and the Caldecott. You can visit HarperCollins Publishers on the Internet at http://www.harpercollins.com.

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / official press release at pg12

"MY FRIEND MICHAEL: Growing Up with the King of Pop" ...

How self-flattering a title. How self-flattering a book describtion, All of a sudden, people that stayed in the shadows and cared about him are making a 'name' for themselves off of their friends' back. Nobody really knew who they were before, now many do, for they were buddies with the one who everyone knew: the "King of Pop". ....

ivy;3213206 said:
Full Press Release sent to us by Harper Collins / William Morrow

WILLIAM MORROW
An Imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers
10 East 53rd Street, New York, New York 10022

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

LIFELONG FRIEND OF MICHAEL JACKSON, FRANK CASCIO, TO PUBLISH “MY FRIEND MICHAEL” WITH WILLIAM MORROW

Most Candid, Detailed Portrait of Pop Icon to Include Many Never-Before-Seen Photos

New York, NY (January 25, 2011) – William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins Publisher today announced an agreement to publish the memoir MY FRIEND MICHAEL: Growing Up with the King of Pop by music producer, talent manager, and lifelong Jackson friend, Frank Cascio.

The memoir, scheduled for Fall 2011, will chronicle Cascio’s relationship with Michael Jackson over 25 years and reveal the inside, behind-the-scenes story of the Michael that Cascio knew as the performer’s friend and closest confidante, offering the most candid, moving, and detailed portrait of the pop icon. The book will also include photos never before seen by the public.

Cascio intends to dedicate a portion of his proceeds from the book to charities benefiting children around the world. He plans to start with an organization that has been building housing, schools and orphanages in Haiti since the devastating earthquake that left many children without families. Details of his plans will be announced in the coming months.

Acquiring editor Matt Harper says “For more than 25 years, Frank was fortunate enough to be one of the few people that Michael Jackson chose to have around him. In that time he witnessed many of the singer’s most private and public moments firsthand, and with this book, Frank will share a side of Michael that only a handful of people have seen--a side that will set the record straight and change how people think about this often misunderstood icon.”

In MY FRIEND MICHAEL, Cascio tells the full story of his life with Michael, offering an uplifting and definitive account of the superstar’s life from someone who lived it alongside him during the most controversial times of Michael’s life. What emerges is an emotional new side of the “King of Pop,”––a human one that was at times unremarkably average but also terribly scarred by his life in the spotlight both on and off the stage. Packed with never-before-seen photos, amazingly insightful revelations, personal anecdotes, and private moments that are essential for every Michael Jackson fan, this book is a treasury of Michael Jackson lore, one that both celebrates his life and presents him as the special person that he really was.

World Rights to the book were acquired by William Morrow Senior Editor, Matt Harper from Matthew Guma of the Guma Agency.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Frank Cascio, an entrepreneur and producer who splits his time between New York, Los Angeles, and Germany, knew Michael Jackson for more than 25 years, including serving as his personal manager for nearly a decade from the 90's into the '00's . During that time, Cascio developed and co-produced “The Michael Jackson 30th Anniversary Celebration, Madison Square Garden,” was co-producer and creative director of “The Michael Jackson Interview: Footage You Were Never Meant to See,” executive producer and creative director in collaboration with Brett Ratner on “Michael Jackson Private Home Movies,” which aired on Fox in 2003.

Cascio is a co-founder and partner in the private equity platform, IMPERIAL™. Through this platform, he and his partners, entertainment attorney, Eric Lerner, and venture capitalist, Sean Koh, deploy strategic capital to their portfolio companies in the areas of film and television development and production, media, technology and music publishing.
He is also part of the music production trio DTC based in Berlin, Germany.

ABOUT HARPERCOLLINS PUBLISHERS:
HarperCollins, one of the largest English-language publishers in the world, is a subsidiary of News Corporation (NYSE: NWS, NWS.A; ASX: NWS, NWSLV). Headquartered in New York, HarperCollins has publishing groups around the world including the HarperCollins General Books Group, HarperCollins Children's Books Group, Zondervan, HarperCollins UK, HarperCollins Canada, HarperCollins Australia/New Zealand and HarperCollins India. HarperCollins is a broad-based publisher with strengths in literary and commercial fiction, business books, children's books, cookbooks, mystery, romance, reference, religious and spiritual books. With nearly 200 years of history HarperCollins has published some of the world's foremost authors and has won numerous awards including the Nobel Prize, the Pulitzer Prize and National Book Award, the Newbery Medal and the Caldecott. You can visit HarperCollins Publishers on the Internet at http://www.harpercollins.com.
Thanks for posting Ivy. After reading this, I have even more concerns about this project in terms of sharing "private moments", "never-before-seen photos", "insightful revelations", etc., etc., I am also glad they cleared up the fact that a portion of the proceeds will be used for the designated charities. Even though everyone keeps talking about how well off this family is, money is money. Those who have it only want more of it not to mention the spotlight.

i think that all this bashing is the reason why he's writing a book. it's a way to defend himself from all this hate.

Hate, again, is too strong a word to use.

For people to Stop talking about Michael Jackson. They can do it in interviews without writing a book. All they're really after by writing books is trying to repair their own reputation. And make big money. They know that by uttering Jackson's name, many fans will hurry to buy the book that talks of him.

They should let that man rest in peace and that's it. Nothing positive is gonna change brainwashed minds from thinking different, and if some are, all the proof for this change of mentality is out there and should be sufficient.

So, if a bruised ego is more important than the privacy of the friend you're allegedly defending, who Treasured it more than ever, and you're stepping on it by writing memoirs, than it's all too common nowadays. Pride is and don't expect all to applaud it..

Agreed. :agree:

Defend himself? This isn't about him...It's about MICHAEL...That's what these people tend to forget...

Back