Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson

I plan to buy Frank Cascio's book and read it, because I know for sure he and his family were true friends of Michael Jackson, who took care of him and his children.
I pray somehow the Cascios can maintain their
friendship with Michael's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

yes, it is a new pic

thanks. rather strange considering the things schmuck has said about mj.then again frank is pally wth friedman aswell. i dunno. past caring theres bigger fish to fry

vilangelo;3212424 said:
I can't find the pic. Can someone post it here, please?

Alma;3212443 said:
If anyone can post the said picture in here..? Thanks.

Yes... it's sad, that it actually gets infuriating. Then you start to swallow it and it hurts so much. ..
I try, but I can't
You can find that pic here. The last one "Frank Casio – Michael Jackson’s Manager and long time friend. Courtesy of Desmond O'Toole/RBR"
http://www.shmuley.com/gallery/category/C54/

Thanks for the link.

So this means 'Tyson' is now buddies/in ties with the Rabbi (who stole funds from Heal The Kids and ruined his so-called friendship with Jackson) and supports his book? ...

Apparently. Then the Rabbi himself may support Tyson's book and they'll be friends forever....

..........*face palm*

Last edited:

This is so obvious... so transparent. All these people writing books about Michael, when they were supposed to have been friends with him - isn't that what they all say? - are writing books to defend their own backs, for some caught on their shadiness regarding the "Michael" album and 'unfairly' attacked them. They go to Oprah, now write a book, Knowing full well Many Jackson fans are gonna buy it for they say it's about Michael Jackson, and for they were his 'best friend'. All they need to utter is those two sonorous words.

Everybody and their mother are writing books about Jackson, when the focus is So on them and their bruised ego. They're gonna blab about how it was MJ on their tracks, thus lie and all that. Nobody would be interested in any of these people if they didn't write about their famous 'friend'. Just cuz they say positive positive things, their 'efforts' are selfish, for which they know they'll win big, both monetarily and reputation-wise. Jackson was a most private person and his friendship with these people, as well as others, was a private one and he relied on them big apparently when he'd tell them they're the only friends he trusts. ...

Quoted for truth...They kept the friendship private all these years; they should keep it that way...out of RESPECT, at least, if not for 'friendship'..

A new evidence that the Cascio family is is "thirsty" for money ... they have no limit ... are like eagles ... :(
I'm tired of these people!:(

Then the Rabbi himself may support Tyson's book and they'll be friends forever....

..........*face palm*

:fear:

Quoted for truth...They kept the friendship private all these years; they should keep it that way...out of RESPECT, at least, if not for 'friendship'..

1000% :agree:!!!

was it a recent pic though?

It's not from the time Frank hanged out with MJ and the Rabbi.

In the picture, the Rabbi is holding the book he has just released on January 2011, and

Frank has a shaved head.

It also says Frank to have been not only MJ's friend but his manager ( huh?)

Thanks for the link. Looks like we're gonna have to start counting who hasn't betrayed Michael Jackson one way or the other since June 25th 2009. It doesn't look like there's many left...

Thanks for the link. Looks like we're gonna have to start counting who hasn't betrayed Michael Jackson one way or the other since June 25th 2009. It doesn't look like there's many left...
Have you read the new book, which Rabbi is holding? I have and I can say, that this book is very very positive.

Thanks qbee, I'm looking forward to reading this book. After 25yrs it shouldn't be full of all cute story's, but should reveal the more serious side of Michael as well as a posible crazy side. I am antisipating a really sound and well thought out book.

I think the amount of people that haven't betrayed Michael can not be counted on one hand.

At times I just keep asking myself given all thats happening. 'what would Michael truly think?'

I really don't know what to make of this.

Now thats the truth right there!

Last edited:

Have you read the new book, which Rabbi is holding? I have and I can say, that this book is very very positive.

Thank you!! I will check it out.
Michael stayed friends with these people for 25 years and talked to them just days before he passed. If they were these awful hateful people like they are being made out to be don't you think Michael would have picked up on it?

I just can't believe how fast things can turn all angry around here. It is scary sometimes...

hes still an arsehole whether its positive or not!

Thank you!! I will check it out.
Michael stayed friends with these people for 25 years and talked to them just days before he passed. If they were these awful hateful people like they are being made out to be don't you think Michael would have picked up on it?

I just can't believe how fast things can turn all angry around here. It is scary sometimes...

With all due respect, was'nt Michael 'friends' with the Rabbi? 'friends' with Bob Jones? 'firends' with Uri Gellar? 'friends' with Mark Lester etc. Did he know during his friendship with them that they would become so disrespectful towards him later? What did they all do? ultimately betray him. So its not fair to talk about fans getting angry about people around Michael because the list of backstabbers are just too long to mention.

Ones motive should always be questioned in times like these.

you have some serious conflicts and double standards samhabib.

The problem with your logic is that they did make a statement - on Oprah -, they posted twitter updates, facebook messages all of which you didn't believe and find satisfactory. so my questions will be
- will you find a press release from them satisfactory or would you demand more details ?
- how can you put 25 years of relationship in a press release?

Maybe you missed my earlier post. If Michael Jackson himself told me he sang those bullshit songs I wouldn't believe him. So, no, nothing they say, write, talk about, or show will ever make me believe Michael Jackson sounded like Jason Malachi for 3 brief months in 2007.

More details? If they had more details they'd have produced them. Interesting that they're now selling more details, no?

I just find it interesting that they're going to continue the publicity machine for as long as they are. Absolutely NOTHING 'conflicting' about that.

so they already tried that route of "free statements" first, it didn't work out. It didn't stop you calling them liars, shady people and what else. As I said before weren't us the ones that demanded pictures, videos, audios from them, didn't us the ones who questioned their loyalty, personality etc? So why now this is so shocking to hear that they are responding to these requests by telling their side of the story?

I didn't demand anything. There's nothing that they could show or tell us that will make Michael Jackson sound more like Michael Jackson and less like Jason Malachi.

Telling their side of the story or SELLING their side of the story? Which one is it? If they REALLY wanted to tell their side of the story they should have done so on Oprah. Saying 'it's him' isn't proof, I'm afraid.

hes still an arsehole whether its positive or not!
:clapping:
With all due respect, was'nt Michael 'friends' with the Rabbi? 'friends' with Bob Jones? 'firends' with Uri Gellar? 'friends' with Mark Lester etc. Did he know during his friendship with them that they would become so disrespectful towards him later? What did they all do? ultimately betray him. So its not fair to talk about fans getting angry about people around Michael because the list of backstabbers are just too long to mention.

you speak the truth...and I have a feeling the list may grow.

As much as I'd like to hear some warm stories about Michael being happy while spending time with Cascios, I'd like that Cascios would remain quiet. I'd like them to be loyal to Michael and respect his privacy like they did prior to 2009. Just my opinion.
I agree!!

On Oprah they made it out as if the family dont like talking in public about Michael, because what they had with Michael was special etc etc. Now one of them is releasing a book revealing private stuff about Michael? How contradictory is that?
I agree too!!!

If this family considered Michael as real friend of yours ,they would write a book and publish it for free. In my case l would do the same.
ANd I agree again too!

I think they decided to write this book to clear their name after all the allegations about their loyality to MJ and his legacy ,,,By the way , i also read somewhere that Teddy is going to relaeas an autobiographical book where he also will write about his longtime friendship with MJ in the studio !
he will too? man, so many books!!

So true.
Our Michael was not the best one to choose friends.
He deserved the best and got involved with so many nasty characters. I just can't understand why :doh:

I hope this book is positive but seeing how quick it will be published it might have some "dirt". :(

The bodyguards can't get their book published and they have been trying for almost a year.

No one seems to know the rule about silence is golden. Well Liz, Diana Ross, Macaulay Culkin and Chris Tucker do, but that's about it.

Last edited:

And how would you know? According to Michael himself (cf. Geraldo interview) the general public does not know the "true blue" that stayed loyal to him during troubled times. I am convinced that there are many, many more people that were close to Michael that we as fans don't know about. I had never heard of the Cascios until recently, and they were Michael's second family for decades, just to give an example.

I don't blame Frank Cascio for wanting to write a book. Frankly, I would have done the same thing if I was in his position. Imagine being a very close friend of Michael's for decades and standing by him during very difficult times, only to be labled a traitor, criminal, gold digger and even compared to scum like the Chandlers and the Arvizos by people who barely know him. I would feel the need to defend myself too, and a 5-minute segment on Oprah is not enough for that. Plus, if I were in his position I would get so frustrated by all these horrible fake reports about my deceased friend that I would want to defend him publicly as well, esp. since he's not here to defend himself anymore. There are probably a lot of great memories of those 25 years and I would love to read some of them.

Seriously, I don't understand some of the anger and bitterness on here (not just regarding this topic). You're always complaining about the negative way in which the media reports about MJ, but whenever there is somebody who praises him although he/she didn't know him personally (e.g. Justin Bieber) he "only does it to get attention", "is a fake fan", "does it to suck up to MJ's fans so they buy his records" etc. And when there is somebody who did know him personally and shares positive stories about Michael, he/she is a "traitor" who doesn't "respect Michael's privacy" etc. What do you people want? :smilerolleyes:

I hope this book will be postive but i doubt it

The bodyguards can't get their book published and they have been trying for almost a year.

That's because the bodyguards are nobodies who only stayed with Michael briefly. I doubt he shared anything personal with them or hung out with them like friends. They just worked for him. Personally, I couldn't care less about their book.

Seriously, I don't understand some of the anger and bitterness on here (not just regarding this topic). You're always complaining about the negative way in which the media reports about MJ, but whenever there is somebody who praises him although he/she didn't know him personally (e.g. Justin Bieber) he "only does it to get attention", "is a fake fan", "does it to suck up to MJ's fans so they buy his records" etc. And when there is somebody who did know him personally and shares positive stories about Michael, he/she is a "traitor" who doesn't "respect Michael's privacy" etc. What do you people want? :smilerolleyes:

I have to say this is a very good point.
Well said :clapping:

I don't blame Frank Cascio for wanting to write a book. Frankly, I would have done the same thing if I was in his position. Imagine being a very close friend of Michael's for decades and standing by him during very difficult times, only to be labled a traitor, criminal, gold digger and even compared to scum like the Chandlers and the Arvizos by people who barely know him. I would feel the need to defend myself too, and a 5-minute segment on Oprah is not enough for that. Plus, if I were in his position I would get so frustrated by all these horrible fake reports about my deceased friend that I would want to defend him publicly as well, esp. since he's not here to defend himself anymore. There are probably a lot of great memories of those 25 years and I would love to read some of them.

So who will benefit from this book?
Michael or Frank?

:mello:

I am sure Liz Taylor and Debbie Rowe have much more to say... so does Mac and many others... does this mean they should all publish books about Michael? Where does this leave the right of Michael to have his private life, to keep his personal issues, both good and bad, just that way: PERSONAL?

I just don't understand the need to expose Michael over and over and over again. All of him has been exposed and over exposed. YOu can even know details of his body or bones!! How far is that for any single person?

I just don't get it :no:

all that said.... I don't really know what to expect

Maybe you missed my earlier post. If Michael Jackson himself told me he sang those bullshit songs I wouldn't believe him.

so it's simple then. you are not the audience for this book and honestly I don't understand why you would waste time to even comment about something that's not relevant to you.

ps: the above part is quite conflicting and full of double standards as well. In other threads I have seen you question people for not believing what Jacksons and MJ's kids (allegedly) said , yet you say you'll have no problem in not believing MJ if he had said something against your belief. Anyway this is not the thread for this debate. I just wish that you were able to step back from this debate and realize how harsh you sound. anyway back to topic.

This is exactly how I feel as well. I mean for example we as MJJC and MJJC staff has been under some accusations, baseless claims for some time. (sometimes it's minor misunderstandings) I find myself spending my time PM'ing, mailing, sending tweets to people in order to express myself. It's quite disturbing when you find yourself at the receiving end of such attacks, labels (and being prosecuted and hanged without even being asked for your story) and to me it's quite understandable to have the wish to clean your name and tell your side of the story.

Back