Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

Re: Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael" book release date Nov 15 ,2011 / Excerpt posted at @pg151

Thanks for clarifying msg incident ivy. why dont i believe the not testifying story? cause it doesnt sound logical.like i said did mj never talk to mez. its been said enough on here that frank didnt testify cause of the whole co con accusation by sneddon.so mez never said to mj this is why they have accused frank and the other five. to stop them from testifying etc. its spoken like mj was clueless as to what was happening with case and nothing was explained to him which personally i find hard to believei wouldnt call a p.a a buffer postion. U need someone who can be directly contacted by other staff if theres issues that need to go back to mj. u need soneone to arrange meetings or even shopping trips etc. u need someone in overall charge so to speak of the running of things.mjs always had p.a's

Last edited:
Re: Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael" book release date Nov 15 ,2011 / Excerpt posted at @pg151

getoverit1.gif

Well... :fear: just a curiosity, Frank says in his book when was the last time he saw/spoke with Michael?

What a coincidence:
mj2011frankcascioshmule.jpg

Yes, soooooooooooooooo friends.... :smilerolleyes: :puke: :fear:

another reason for Franks book is because he wasn't happy with certain people acting like they knew MJ and saying they were MJ friends
Interesting "assumption" on why you "Presume" he wrote the book .

ATTENTION: Does anyone know where I can find video of Frank on the Wendy Williams Show? No luck so far...

I wanted to see that one too.

Thanks for clarifying msg incident ivy. why dont i believe the not testifying story? cause it doesnt sound logical.like i said did mj never talk to mez. its been said enough on here that frank didnt testify cause of the whole co con accusation by sneddon.so mez never said to mj this is why they have accused frank and the other five. to stop them from testifying etc. its spoken like mj was clueless as to what was happening with case and nothing was explained to him which personally i find hard to believe

who knows. details might be complicated. for example similar to Maculay Culkin's people didn't want him to testify but he did it anyway.

i wouldnt call a p.a a buffer postion. U need someone who can be directly contacted by other staff if theres issues that need to go back to mj. u need soneone to arrange meetings or even shopping trips etc. u need someone in overall charge so to speak of the running of things.mjs always had p.a's

I meant buffer for Michael , like a middle man. And I agree that the pa's duties is vast.

Well... :fear: just a curiosity, Frank says in his book when was the last time he saw/spoke with Michael?

2009. sometime after Dileo started working for michael. so after March 2009.

Michael Jackson’s Unheard Past: Pranks and Cleaning Sprees with Second Family

Can you picture Michel Jackson showing up at your doorstep and cleaning your house, or giggling while throwing a bucket of water over unsuspecting dinner guests?

It was the Michael most people never saw, and the man that Frank Cascio, Jackson’s decades-long friend turned business associate, knew best.

Cascio spent twenty years with Jackson, on the road and in Cascio’s New Jersey home, where Jackson was part of his family. Cascio writes about their time together in his new book, My Friend Michael, on sale now.

Cascio sat down for a series of interviews with ABCNews.com. First, he talked about the fun times:

video : http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/video/michael-jacksons-unheard-pranks-fun-14985074

^^^
Listen to the cleaning part :p

edited to add: they showed another version of the Halloween picture

jzcll4.jpg

Thanks Thunder! :) Video was so short...wasn't he on longer?

sorry I dont know...I didnt even watch it. I just looked for the interview on google and found that,

edit to add..I just watched it...yeah it is pretty short...there has to be a longer interview...maybe if you search around on that sight you might find it,...the one I posted seemed to be a small clips one....sorry..:(

Last edited:

The thing about Ms. Taylor you said it yourself.. "WAS" she sadly isnt here to showcase Michaels human side.. she was a beautiful person.. personally am very thankful that Frank was in Michaels life, for reasons you would have to read to book to understand.. Liz had her own life and was there for Michael.. But Franks life WAS MICHAEL.. he worked for him, he was there for it all.. EVEN in 1993..

Ms. Taylor like Frank when MJ was alive would only speak of MJ in glorifying ways.. We cant say what she would be revealing now.. and if its something inperfect about him, it doesnt mean it would be bad

She was a lady who never revealed secrets about others......

And one of the things I love about Michael is his mystery..........

lol that was funny .. MJ said about Wendy "That girl's crazy"

yes I found that funny myself...as a matter of fact I kind of giggled out loud..and shook my head,,,as if to say....that silly Michael...:)

no mention of lupus
What?! I find that shocking. Why not?:mello:

the physical & emotional pain is like this. Such as you hurt your leg - you take pain medicine to deal with your pain. Medicine masks your pain until your leg heals. Emotional pain is like when you are sad, angry and have anxiety such. Pain medicines may mask them but do not cure them. He later on explains emotional pain and he cannot blame Michael for trying to get rid of it. It's just perhaps pain medicine is not the way to go to solve emotional pain.
Okay thank u Ivy he meant things like anxiety/nerves and/or depression medication for MJ emotional pain and how he felt he could have dealt with it better. Did he ever suggest to MJ therapy for his concerns? That would have been a better idea then hiding pills he would eventually find anayway? I knew he let MJ use is name for his meds for privacy reasons but, it also looked like he was kinda of an enabler because of his concerns he had over those said meds yet, still let certain things continue. :blink:

Interesting "assumption" on why you "Presume" he wrote the book .
Correction, I said "ANOTHER reason" why he did. Because during the recent Q & A he did mention how he did not like all those other books and people goin around acting like they really knew MJ and that they were his friends.

The Wendy Wiliams show huh? He sure is pickin some interesting shows to promote the book. I'm surprised that's all MJ ever said about Wendy was that she is crazy. Considering the fact that she believed during the whole MJ VS. Sony battle he was wrong for speaking out for black artist instead of when he was making all his millions and no issues with Sony. So she pretty much called MJ fake and only concern about himself. -_- I think this women is whack and she is just another one kissing MJ ass after he past. But, what can Frank do? I guess not many shows that were ever nice to MJ to choose from, sadly. Or he could not go on them altogther? lol

Last edited:

I am just curious what bread story?

I don't know much about Wendy Williams. Did people disagree what Michael was doing with Sony?

Man, Dr. Heat, that's...:D whoa. Best looking scrubs ever. :rofl:

That improved my mood.

He's hot but I still can't understand how he thought that was a disguise. From eyes it's clear as day who it is.

Okay thank u Ivy he meant things like anxiety/nerves and/or depression medication for MJ emotional pain and how he felt he could have dealt with it better. Did he ever suggest to MJ therapy for his concerns? That would have been a better idea then hiding pills he would eventually find anayway? I knew he let MJ use is name for his meds for privacy reasons but, it also looked like he was kinda of an enabler because of his concerns he had over those said meds yet, still let certain things continue. :blink:

He says that the drugs sometimes was put in his name for privacy concerns. Perhaps it will be better understood if you read that chapter. To me it seems like Frank was frustrated. One moment he thinks Michael is having issues with medicines, Michael tells him he's in pain and he believes that as bridge fall and hurting his back has happened. Sometimes he thinks it's not really a physical pain but an emotional pain , Michael tells him he doesn't understand his pain, Frank feels bad and thinks about emotional stuff. Sometimes he thinks the medicines are too much, Michael calls Klein and puts him on the line who says they are acceptable and Frank is like who am I to argue with a doctor. Sometimes he wants to put his foot down and make a stand and leave , other times he's worried that if he goes things might even go for the worse and so perhaps it's better to stay and control the medicines he takes and/or scare away the doctors - actually calls this enabling him in the book. I don't know whether you believe it or not but the book seems sincere as he acknowledges his shortcomings and gives a reasoning. Then it's your opinion.

Also as I said this is a 1999-2001 period. It's not a continuous pattern as far as Frank knew.

I am just curious what bread story?

414A0105TYL._SL290_.jpg

He says that the drugs sometimes was put in his name for privacy concerns. Perhaps it will be better understood if you read that chapter. To me it seems like Frank was frustrated. One moment he thinks Michael is having issues with medicines, Michael tells him he's in pain and he believes that as bridge fall and hurting his back has happened. Sometimes he thinks it's not really a physical pain but an emotional pain , Michael tells him he doesn't understand his pain, Frank feels bad and thinks about emotional stuff. Sometimes he thinks the medicines are too much, Michael calls Klein and puts him on the line who says they are acceptable and Frank is like who am I to argue with a doctor. Sometimes he wants to put his foot down and make a stand and leave , other times he's worried that if he goes things might even go for the worse and so perhaps it's better to stay and control the medicines he takes and/or scare away the doctors - actually calls this enabling him in the book. I don't know whether you believe it or not but the book seems sincere as he acknowledges his shortcomings and gives a reasoning. Then it's your opinion.

:wacko:

Oh Frank.... > :crazy: :fear:

^I don't know who that is. I am more confused lol.

I googled and see that there is a group called bread. Michael knew them?

^^HAAAAAAAA. I see we are still defending the book in here. Frank really has a nice cheerleading team here.

Did he? He was on Oprah and talked about his family's relationship with Michael. When tracks were being discussed it was Eddie and Teddy Riley. Did Frank say a single word about the tracks on Oprah?

I dont remember him saying a thing bout it either

In the end, I'll say that I wish Frank had not written this book, due to the ambiguity of whether or not Michael would have wanted it. But yet, as a person who spent so much of his life immersed in the "Michael world," maybe he had to, for closure? The end result is not clear. We've had some stories we would not have known, without it. We've also had some media shredding of Michael, because of it.

So, I do not wish Frank any ill-will. We are all human, after-all? And Michael was a HUGE part of his life, and so maybe he just had to do this, to move on? And THAT, I can certainly understand. . . .

I googled and see that there is a group called bread. Michael knew them?

it's a band. Michael liked their songs and played and Frank used to make fun of the name (he was a kid at the time) such as want some butter with your bread etc, then he loved the band.

I dont remember him saying a thing bout it either

he didn't and that was my point.

So, I do not wish Frank any ill-will. We are all human, after-all? And Michael was a HUGE part of his life, and so maybe he just had to do this, to move on? And THAT, I can certainly understand. . . .

logic and reason :)

^^HAAAAAAAA. I see we are still defending the book in here. Frank really has a nice cheerleading team here.

we are for the most part discussing the book,its contents asking questions and answering them. occasionally someone comes and tries to restart the fire.

Hehe I see my earlier teaser with the "Bread" story worked. Frank says Michael turned him and his brother on to all types of music, including the 70's band Bread, who were known for their soft rock sound. I could never in a thousand years convince my nephews to break from their rap and hip hop to listen to a laid back band like this. So I envy the influence Michael had on these kids.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_(band)

What?! I find that shocking. Why not?:mello:

But Frank does mention Vitilgo. I'm only up to chapter 4 but he says Michael showed him pictures of people who had advanced cases of it. He says in the book that Michael told him how much he hated the disease, but how fortunate he felt to be able to afford the treatment, which involved lightening the rest of his skin to even out the color.

Back