Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / official press release at pg12

Jesus Salas testified in 2005 that MJ was frustrated with Frank in 2003 because he brought visitors (mostly female ones) to Neverland without MJ's appoval or knowledge.

:bugeyed

Wow, I do not remember that... :doh: :scratch:

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / press release at pg12 / Nov 15 ,201

It's so sad to know no one respects Michael's privacy nowadays :(.

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / press release at pg12 / Nov 15 ,201

no thank you..:no:

the reason he didn't say this stuff earlier is because the whole point of the cascio's is that it was a relationship that WASN'T about gaining fame and fortune by relating yourself to michael. he kept his mouth shut and valued mj as a human being and not a money-maker
Let me ask you that if you shared all these beautiful moments and memories of michael that you could use to change the mind of haters all over the world, can you tell me you wouldnt try and defend michael?
we all spend our time defending mj all day so why is it so hard to believe that maybe someone that actually has power to make people believe doesn't want to do the same thing.
give him a break and judge when the book comes out

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / official press release at pg12

Jesus Salas testified in 2005 that MJ was frustrated with Frank in 2003 because he brought visitors (mostly female ones) to Neverland without MJ's appoval or knowledge.

So what? People are not perfect, they make mistakes and friends sometimes have their disagreements. Michael still kept visiting the Cascios after the trial and he called them just a couple of days before he died.

As for the book, I will judge it when it's released.

So what? People are not perfect, they make mistakes and friends sometimes have their disagreements. Michael still kept visiting the Cascios after the trial and he called them just a couple of days before he died.

As for the book, I will judge it when it's released.

Well said. He also spent his last Christmas with them and I think I heard that PPB spent their 1st christmas without MJ with them!

mjsdot;3261988 said:
Well said. He also spent his last Christmas with them and I think I heard that PPB spent their 1st christmas without MJ with them!

He spent his last Christmas with Klein and Carrie Fisher

Of course it´s good that he will talk about memories and the good things. But.. the ones buying the book are fans, and those who should know about the side of Michael that fans already knows will only get fed by tabloids. They don´t know who Frank Cascio is and I don´t think they care. Aphrodite Jones´book I had to force people to read and when they did they got a clue. It will be the same with this one. It´s for the fans..

Last edited:
moodyblue97;3262024 said:

Of course it´s good that he will talk about memories and the good things. But.. the ones buying the book are fans, and those who should know about the side of Michael that fans already knows will only get fed by tabloids. They don´t know who Frank Cascio is and I don´t think they care. Aphrodite Jones´book I had to force people to read and when they did they got a clue. It will be the same with this one. It´s for the fans..

Right.

And because he knows Jackson has got a lot of fans, he also knows he's going to make a lot of money.

I wanna see a hater or disliker of Jackson actually read something, say, more different than Ian Halperin horror.. but books like those have been purchased by some fans also. So... *face palm*

wasn't the photo Eddie showed on Oprah from the same day of the Christmas photo Michael had with Klein and Fisher?

that pic of mj sat in a chair? i thought that was taken at the cascios house. the pic with klien/fisher was from carolwood on was it xmas eve?

they went around to see him. we dont know if the cascios spent time with him aswell.you cant judge who mj spent all his xmas with based on a photo that was taken at certain point in the day

yeah we all know about the rumours re frank and thomme etc but jesus salas was hardly a credible witness. he claimed mj was drunk all the time aswell!

If you want to preorder this -Release date is November 15 2011

http://www.amazon.com/My-Friend-Michael-Growing-King/dp/0062090062/

thank you very much,,,

i'm sure if frank was a fake lover woman who would discuss her sexual life with MJ all the nay sayers fans here are gonna buy the book in a heart beat !

many fans were against Schaffel documentary and after watching it they were like "we hope the whole world can see how sweet MJ is , i wish this doc can be aired in the US etc, etc," !

if Elizabeth wanted to write a book about MJ i would lik to rea it , and those people are as close as Liz Taylor so why not !?

they are not employees , they are old close friends and here is the difference !

that pic of mj sat in a chair? i thought that was taken at the cascios house. the pic with klien/fisher was from carolwood on was it xmas eve?

yes that picture. compare his clothes with the ones with Klein / Fisher. They seem to be the same.

i'm sure if frank was a fake lover woman who would discuss her sexual life with MJ all the nay sayers fans here are gonna buy the book in a heart beat !

Your mind reading is lousy. Sorry, but it is. At least have the decency to not include all 'nay-sayers' in the same creepy category.

many fans were against Schaffel documentary and after watching it they were like "we hope the whole world can see how sweet MJ is , i wish this doc can be aired in the US etc, etc," !

Does that one positive documentary aimed at sucking up to MJ fans change Schafel and his twisted intentions? No.

if Elizabeth wanted to write a book about MJ i would lik to rea it , and those people are as close as Liz Taylor so why not !?

Only that Elizabeth hasn't written a book about her friend (doubt she ever will), for she was a real friend who valued his privacy and captured his essence perfectly in Just a few heartfelt phrases, which was enough for her, enough for Michael, and enough for some other people. That sets Liz apart from some of his other friends who are making money off his name via selling tacky books and overzealously speak in Jackson's shadow of how they'll 'shock' the world with their stories. Big difference.

moodyblue97;3262024 said:

Carrie Fisher the actress?

Alma let's not take the discussion to the extremes....i want something positive to happen with all these stinky things TMZ throwing around all the time...i do not have to love those people or hate them i want the truth out any how and any way,,,his family disappointed us many times and now those who know him closely may help...

when i mentioned Schaffel doc , i did not say that i fell in love with him afer watching LOOOL i just want you to know that we can't fight this crazy media with silence we must fight them with words,,,and this book (MAY) help us,,,, i will alwayes remind Frank that we trust him and we want the tuth to be everywhere !!

Ten year later the book will still be available next to the Rabi Shumly and BoB jone's books ,,,so at least new generations will find good read instead of that trash ! thes are my 2 cents !

i never stoped praying for the truth about or beoved MJ and i will never stop ever !

Remove Post Ohood
Hi Frank,

Lawyer Thomas Mesereau and publicist Raymond K. Bain said in different interviews that there are alot of so called MJ friends who appered on TV after his death and talked how they were so close to him and supported him when he was alive, but the fact is that they refused to help him , defend him or even talk to him when... he was down in 2005 and beyond !

can u please Frank name names in your book ! we want to know WHO are they and WHY they did this !

thanks.
See More
February 12 at 12:46am ·LikeUnlike · · View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5) · See Friendship

Francesco Cascio Ohood

Don't worry... :)

February 12 at 12:48am via BlackBerry ·LikeUnlike · · See Friendship

Frank promised to name names in his book ! i want to read this part so badly ! Honestly this is the most important thing to me !

and i really hope that he can name those people MJ believed wanted to kill him but chances are slim i do not think anyone can do this now ,not even his family ! the sharks can kill them too "remember lawyer Lopez"

Alma let's not take the discussion to the extremes....i want something positive to happen with all these stinky things TMZ throwing around all the time...i do not have to love those people or hate them i want the truth out any how and any way,,,his family disappointed us many times and now those who know him closely may help...

when i mentioned Schaffel doc , i did not say that i fell in love with him afer watching LOOOL i just want you to know that we can't fight this crazy media with silence we must fight them with words,,,and this book (MAY) help us,,,, i will alwayes remind Frank that we trust him and we want the tuth to be everywhere !!

Ten year later the book will still be available next to the Rabi Shumly and BoB jone's books ,,,so at least new generations will find good read instead of that trash ! thes are my 2 cents !

i never stoped praying for the truth about or beoved MJ and i will never stop ever !

Frank promised to name names in his book ! i want to read this part so badly ! Honestly this is the most important thing to me !

and i really hope that he can name those people MJ believed wanted to kill him but chances are slim i do not think anyone can do this now ,not even his family ! the sharks can kill them too "remember lawyer Lopez"

What do you expect to do with this list of names?

Carrie Fisher the actress?
yes, Princess Leia from Star Wars

:yes:

carrieandmichael.png
:heart:

mj-readin-wd-226x300.jpg
:wub:

:yes:

carrieandmichael.png
:heart:

mj-readin-wd-226x300.jpg

I wonder if excess reading ruined Michael's eyes?

There is also a Christmas picture with Kline.

I have seen that picture but didn't really recognize Carrie Fisher. I didn't know they were friends.

So it seems Michael was at home and some people visited him, because the kids are in pajamas. Maybe the picture with Frank was from another day?

I have seen that picture but didn't really recognize Carrie Fisher. I didn't know they were friends.
Here you can better see her face:

carrieandblanket.png

Maybe the picture with Frank was from another day?

Maybe.... the picture with Frank, Michael is wearing the same clothes. :thinking:

carrieandblanket.png

Maybe.... the picture with Frank, Michael is wearing the same clothes. :thinking:

Yes he has a few pictures with a black blazer and white undershirt.

carrieandblanket.png

Thank you. That is a lot better to see.

20101119-tows-cascio-family-8-300x205.jpg

seems like same clothes to me. (does anyone have this bigger and can make out the book Eddie is holding?)

Back