Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / press release at pg12 / Nov 15 ,201

capture12.jpg

Can't see the book though....

For what I know he spent Christmas Eve with Klein and Carrie Fisher. He was still in Los Angeles on Dec 31. So he may have been in New York later in Jan after the meeting with Philips and co. I think Eddie said this was taken at their home in Jan (looks like a hotel room though). It´s not Carolwood for sure.

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / press release at pg12 / Nov 15 ,201

I don't know, I would think it would be a positive book so let's hope it is!

I'm really looking forward to this book now especially the never-before-seen pictures! :)

I'm really looking forward to this book now especially the never-before-seen pictures! :)

Me too! :) This is the only tell-all book I'm actually really looking forward to reading :)

I am still unfortunately not for this book..I wont be buying it.

We have a couple of pictures of Michael with the cascios and we forced to believe that they were real friends................

Real friends don't sell out loved ones for money!!!!!!!

We have a couple of pictures of Michael with the cascios and we forced to believe that they were real friends................

I think Frank just want to get the truth about Michael out...

Who are you to judge the friendship of two people you didn't know?

I think this book is being written to get the truth out about his friend Michael. Not everything is about money.

I think Frank just want to get the truth about Michael out...

truth what? if people want to know the truth, they can read the official court transcript, that's the only truth people should know. what Frank do now is selling Michael's privacy for money that he couldn't dare to do when Michael was alive.

truth what? if people want to know the truth, they can read the official court transcript, that's the only truth people should know. what Frank do now is selling Michael's privacy for money that he couldn't dare to do when Michael was alive.

Wasn't this a "secret" friendship? Anyway this wouldn't work if Michael was still alive.

To me, it's like this:

"My friend Michael has passed away, I am going to write a book to show the world what a loving and kind man he really was".

Wasn't this a "secret" friendship? Anyway this wouldn't work if Michael was still alive.

To me, it's like this:

"My friend Michael has passed away, I am going to write a book to show the world what a loving and kind man he really was".

To be honest, I am fine if he is only going to write about Michael's humanity and kind heart. I knew Michael did a lot of good things secretly and helped a lot lot of people in private. I had already read some of those stories such as "Michael saved my grandma""Paris balloon story" "Michael tried to save the little girl".... and would like to read more. If his book is just about those things and didn't cross the line, I will even buy it. However, no publisher will support the book like that. I am sure he will reveal Michael's privacy to attract the buyers, that's why we had Liz's jewellery and her misunderstanding story when his book deal announced.

I am still unfortunately not for this book..I wont be buying it.

Me too. -_-

Not everything is about money.

Unfortunately, I do not have 1000% sure about that. Let's see what will be said in this book. :fear:

Not everything is about money.

But for the 99.9% of the time...........it is about money!!!!!

I would rather read this book than Jermaine's:doh:

I would rather read this book than Jermaine's:doh:

^^Actually, I would rather read Jermaine's because we know Michael's stance on Jermaine and the relationship, so we expect anything from him. However, Cascio is supposed to be a friend of Michael because he kept Michael's private information secret. Therefore, writing a book about the relationship is a betrayal.

when it comes to Michael Jackson EVERYTHING is about money.

DING, DING, DING, DING, DING!!!!!!!!:clapping:

Seeing as this release date is November 15, 2011, wonder if Jermaine is gonna try to get his own out before that date. In any case, I won't be monetarily supporting any of these books.

BTW.....just saw that his book is being released on Oct. 13th

Last edited:

-Eddie Cascio cashed in for the songs (with a serious doubt of their authencity)
-Franck Cascio will be cashing in for the book (about a friendship which will be no more secret once the book has been read)

Who's next? Connie? Dominic? What are they going to sell? MJ's favorite food? MJ's favorite drink?

^^Actually, I would rather read Jermaine's because we know Michael's stance on Jermaine and the relationship, so we expect anything from him. However, Cascio is supposed to be a friend of Michael because he kept Michael's private information secret. Therefore, writing a book about the relationship is a betrayal.

Exactly...it's not about whether the information is positive or negative...It's about his privacy and the fact that he trusted them with it....They managed to keep their friendship with him secret for ALL these years, and now that the Cascios are in the limelight, they decide to spill? Well, that's pretty convenient now, isn't it? You don't write a book about your deceased friend, period...

Well Frank did say the money he's gonna profit from the book was gonna be for Haiti. We'll just have to see an excerpt and when the book comes out and then we will judge.

I certainly not going to buy this book. He can shove it. :)

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson

MY FRIEND MICHAEL: Growing Up with the King of Pop

It seems like the name of the book has been changed to " My Friend Michael : The Story of an Ordinary Friendship with an Extraordinary Man" and the book is 336 pages.

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson

this is one book i WILL read. i don't get why fans dislike them. they were there more than the Jacksons. they have defended MJ and yet kept a low profile. as far as i see this is franks way to make things clear once and for all

Well, I suppose it could be good... but I'm not gonna buy it before I know what it's like. And even then it better be very good. I mean there's just so many books about Michael already out there that seriously don't even have his birthday right. But, we'll see. Unfortunately because of BN the name "Cascio" makes me automatically skeptic.

Hmmmm I believe this will be an interesting book. The Cascio's have always kept a low profile. Never talked about their friendship with Michael. That is probably what made him trust them. To go and write a book and tell all. I'm not liking it. Keep your mouth shut like you did when he was alive. You're still supposed to be his friend now he's not here anymore. And they write a book.........

I like the new title better.

Sunflowers;3443134 said:
To go and write a book and tell all. I'm not liking it. Keep your mouth shut like you did when he was alive. You're still supposed to be his friend now he's not here anymore. And they write a book.........

Agree, I wish Frank would just continue his loyalty against Michael. If they feel a need to write a book I would rather hear from his brother Eddie or his father. Frank has a tendency to make up small lies. He´s done it before and I hope he doesn´t do it in his book.

Back