From CNN: Family service for MJ will be held at Forest Lawn Cemetery

We love you alot Michael..!! you will always.. in my heart...

I just wondering.. why the casket was not open just like James Brown? sorry for asking.. Im just wondering..

richard reid just said that Michael is getting buried next to Fred Astaire and Sammy Davis Jr

I just wondering.. why the casket was not open just like James Brown? sorry for asking.. Im just wondering..

I believe it is more respectful that way. We don't want to be showcasing MJ like some sort of display. And more so... i think its too much for the family to be sitting before MJ's body. I would run away from the TV for sure. I never want to see that image.

I really hope that they will be buried at Neverland.. I believed Michael wants to be there cause.. he once said in Private Home Movie "Neverland is my home"

I hope his family will performed his wishes to be at Neverland...

I really home that they will be buried at Neverland.. I believed Michael wants to be there cause.. he once said in Private Home Movie "Neverland is my home"

I hope his family will performed his wishes to be at Neverland...

I think they are working on it but it's difficult due to existing laws .....

It didn't need to be. He was still there.

richard reid just said that Michael is getting buried next to Fred Astaire and Sammy Davis Jr

Can't believe I'm about to say this but...Perfect spot, imo. If it weren't for the fact that someone might desecrate his grave or something, I'd vote to let him stay there. We know how much those 2 meant to him as well as James Brown and others. In fact, I've always thought that cemetery would be the only place for Michael to rest. Out at Neverland all alone on some hill doesn't seem like a place you'd put someone who spent most of his life feeling lonely...especially knowing how he felt about the place in the last 6 years. Forest Lawn has many famous ppl of whom Michael admired and had great respect for. I can't imagine him being unhappy there. :(

Im wondering. where is Elizabert Taylor? They are very closes friend.. but why she didn't appeared in the memorial or gave any speech..?

Michael, I know you could see it but I thought I would say it anyway, it was a beautiful memorial. I never imagined your casket would be there, it made me cry. I kept asking you through the TV for you to not to leave me. How silly of me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now lets see if the media can say anything negative about that.

Love to all the Jacksons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think, no matter what has happend with MJ in Neverland, it always will represent him. Thats why I think he should be buried there, where he could be his self. But I truely hope the Jackson family will do what they were going to do, instead of maybe listening to the fans.

Yep, CNN was the bomb. And I have to say MSNBC was a close second until I saw Diane Dimond on there.

FOX only covered it because they saw all the other major networks covering it. And even then, all of the commentary was negative and condescending. I hate FOX.

yepp I agree. CNN was very good but at some times the sound would go away, other than that it was goood.

I loved it from beginning to end (with exception of mariah carey). Everything went smoothly and Michael had an awesome home coming.

This memorial could not have gone off any better. The tone of the celebrations was right and the people in attendance just acted accordingly. I was worried this would've turn into moreso of a concert tyepe thing and not a memorial, but how wrong was I. My heart just ached throughout the whole thing, I cried and cried and cried. The tributes were beautiful especially the heartfelt ones about who Michael truly was as a PERSON! But Paris, Paris really did it for me, what a child with so much grace and strength. I had no idea we would hear any of them speak at all.

Michael is and will always continue to be blessed man with so much people the world over who truly love him!

E! TV is doing an all day live tribute to Michael. It looks like it's going to end at 7pm pst

Exotic, I agree. It turned out way better than the media expected, that is for sure. The media wanted a circus. But they didn't get it.

And one thing this memorial did do is reinforce the fact that Michael was a human being with family and children that loved him. He was not a commodity.

This memorial could not have gone off any better. The tone of the celebrations was right and the people in attendance just acted accordingly. I was worried this would've turn into moreso of a concert tyepe thing and not a memorial, but how wrong was I. My heart just ached throughout the whole thing, I cried and cried and cried. The tributes were beautiful especially the heartfelt ones about who Michael truly was as a PERSON! But Paris, Paris really did it for me, what a child with so much grace and strength. I had no idea we would hear any of them speak at all.

Michael is and will always continue to be blessed man with so much people the world over who truly love him!

It's so hard to put into words, but most of you are saying what I can't figure out what to say.

His family was raw and unguarded. I felt blessed to be entrusted with their thoughts and memories.

Something magically global occurred today. Michael is still touching us and causing us to look inside and "make a change". I'm doing it. I'm changed. I love all of you for loving him.

But they are at Forest Lawn and its reported he's not being buried at Forest Lawn.

The family have returned home it seems dunno if it's been reported but TMZ has a live stream of it. The memorial was amazing. For me Paris speaking really did it for me. I was a mess during the whole thing but when Paris spoke I just lost it.

I can't be the only one that just felt like dying when Michael's sermon came in the end of "Will You Be There"?!

That is still so vivid to me, I absolutely fell into pieces.
They used some demo cut of it or something, because it sounded a bit different. (Maybe something recorded from TII rehersals)
It was like Michael was talking from his afterlife.

Back