From CNN: Family service for MJ will be held at Forest Lawn Cemetery

YOU TELL ME Haters that this is a child molester!!! :cry:
YOU TELL ME Haters that this is a freak!!!!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mat:

YOU LISTEN to his family!!!!!
YOU LISTEN to Paris, his little girl!!!!!

God did this to show the world EXACTLY what kind of man Michael was.
The WHOLE world.

Thank you for doing it like you did it Mike.
I love you.
John Lucas

My heart breaks for Paris and Michael's 2 sons.
Bless Paris' little heart for trying to find the words to share with
everyone.

Michael rest assured...your sweet and precious children will be
taken care of not only by your mother, but from afar by your fans,
the same way we always loved and took care of you.

she will forever be daddy's lil girl.. i promise you, if some tabloids says something nasty about his kids after today then they deserve to be tortured..

Oh man, Paris... that was truly amazing. That little girl has the strength of her father. Just wow.

omg paris, you will always have your daddy in your heart sweetie, prince and blanket too! you guys were loved so much!

that was heartbreaking! :(!

Have you guys seen how strong Prince was?! This guy is stunning, he stood there like a man :shock:

im touched by all the love
that was great

sad but great :D:angel:

Dear God,

That was the most amazing and fitting memorial service ever. Thankyou.

Please take care of Michael now in heaven. Love.

Amen.

All I can think about now is... imagine if they would've made a celebration to Michael's life while he was alive... He would've needed this 2 weeks ago.

I enjoyed watching this memorial. This was very beautiful. So emotional. I don't know the right words. :heart: Michael deserved this very much. Thanks to all the people involved.

Paris, Prince and Blanket, we pray for you ♥

Michael I love you...

My heart breaks for Paris and Michael's 2 sons.
Bless Paris' little heart for trying to find the words to share with
everyone.

Michael rest assured...your sweet and precious children will be
taken care of not only by your mother, but from afar by your fans,
the same way we always loved and took care of you.

Absolutely.

It was a beautiful, emotional and dignified memorial. Michael had to have been smiling down on it all.

Still can't say goodbye tho so I'll leave it like that sign he had at Neverland and just say Goodbye for now, Michael. :cry:

I can't find the words to say how I feel...
All I can say is: Michael I loved you for years and years, and will continue to love you for the rest of my life.

Moving. Just moving. I hope I never have to hear his children cry again. :cry: Everything went smoothly, no craziness, no interuptions. Probably the best memorial I've ever seen in life. God really is good after all.

I am soooo sooo sooo glad! This memorial was just perfect, from beginning till the end.
No one may or can or will say ANY negative thing now anymore, it's all made clear.
I hope the people who have blood on their hands for his death, are feeling extremely ashamed and guilty!

MICHAEL JACKSON,
I LOVE YOU!

*Cries*

The memorial was so amazing, I loved all the speeches especially from Berry Gordy, Rev. Al Sharpton and Brooke Shields, and all of them were so touching and amazing.

Loved brother Jermaine sinning "Smile" so touching.

Usher killed me when he walked towards the casket singing “Gone Too Soon”.

Paris so broke our hearts: "the best father you could ever imagine." :cry:

At the final prayer we were all holding hands and praying together.

Michael did what many leaders around the world are striving to do, he united people, with music he united all of different religions, colors, ethnics, cultures, etc… I LOVE YOU MICHAEL FOREVER! :cry:

Michael would be proud of this memorial. It emphasized his message, his calling, his vocation. It focused on his dream for the world to become a better place, and that is exactly what the memorial emphasized. It showed him as a person, a human being, an extremely down to earth and caring human being.

And i won't mention all the heartbreaking moments... It was a perfect memorial, because we are in remembrance of his true self.

Marlon's "maybe they'll leave you alone" was reported by our TV host, and he said "they are referring to us to the media" and I think after the memorial, you could hear the change in tone of all the media people. It had the power to show the media the hurt they have caused our man.

It was perfect, but I cried and trembled like I never had before... Paris...

The memorial was so amazing, I loved all the speeches especially from Berry Gordy, Rev. Al Sharpton and Brooke Shields, and all of them were so touching and amazing.

Loved brother Jermaine sinning "Smile" so touching.

Usher killed me when he walked towards the casket singing “Gone Too Soon”.

Paris so broke our hearts: "the best father you could ever imagine." :cry:

At the final prayer we were all holding hands and praying together.

Michael did what many leaders around the world are striving to do, he united people, with music he united all of different religions, colors, ethnics, cultures, etc… I LOVE YOU MICHAEL FOREVER! :cry:

You said it all.

The memorial was perfect in every way.
They said EVERYTHING that HAD to be said about the person Michael was. EVERYTHING. The impact he had on people, the wonders he did for African Americans and people worldwide.
It was perfect from the choir in the beginning to the Man in the Mirror instrumental in the end.

I missed it all. . . I tried to keep up but I couldn't access the forum for hours. I hope I get to see the highlights at least on You Tube. Any word on where Michael's final resting place will be?

Back