From CNN: Family service for MJ will be held at Forest Lawn Cemetery

There is no way they can move him to the staples center.....people will be lined up on the street to see his hearse go by. I was under the impression that he would be laid to rest before all of this......I don't want him laying out like James Brown was. Bury the man........

I seriously need you guys right about now. My whole body just got hot and I felt a little dizzy. It's real hard for me to think and type. I will be back in a few.

It is okay you guys. It is terrribly sad and tragic, but it is just a body now. Michael's soul is all around us. Try thinking about how much love and magic he can create now! I think it is important to know that he is not in there; that is the body of Michael Jackson, not Michael Jackson.

There is no way they can move him to the staples center.....people will be lined up on the street to see his hearse go by. I was under the impression that he would be laid to rest before all of this......I don't want him laying out like James Brown was. Bury the man........

they can do it with a chopper

hmm...those police cars look like jelly beans all parked in the same parking lot...

anyone know why they're there? and all in the same place?

It is okay you guys. It is terrribly sad and tragic, but it is just a body now. Michael's soul is all around us. Try thinking about how much love and magic he can create now! I think it is important to know that he is not in there; that is the body of Michael Jackson, not Michael Jackson.

Thats absolutly right. So Mizz Mina, Michael is right there with you, closer to you now then he ever was here on earth.

From TMZ:

"Michael Jackson's Grand Farewell

Posted Jul 7th 2009 12:28AM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson will create even more pandemonium in death than he did in life -- his body will take center stage at Tuesday's public memorial at the Staples Center in downtown L.A.

The family will hold a private memorial early in the morning at Forest Lawn -- where the body is now. The coffin will then be transported to Staples for what promises to be one of the biggest spectacles in L.A. history.

We will be live streaming everything as it happens beginning early in the AM."

Just reading that gave me the shivers. Open casket or closed, I hope it's true. I just want to see where he is one last time before we never see him again. :(

Raingirl, I love your signature. This afternoon a big thunderstorm blew through and so I unplugged the computer and TV and sat there in the storm-darkened room with the thunder booming outside. I picked up Dancing the Dream and asked to be guided to a page that would explain something to me, to help me make sense of it all. And I opened the book then to that very passage....
:angel:

Raingirl, Ive seen your purple script sig several, several times in the last few days and I never read it, I would just scroll past it. Until I read the above post, did I take the time to read what your sig said, its very moving and brought me a lot of peace about this situation. I wasnt aware that Michael wrote a book of poems, I hope I can get a copy somewhere soon. Anyways thanks :)
Thank you. This poem just came to my mind one day and I thought this it the most propriate time to put it in my signature. It's comforting for me too. And it's called Heaven Is Here.

you're right.
but it still so hard....... :no:
i wish i would have the heart attack myself right now :(

believe me guyz, i can´t handle this...it is OVER...:( really really over!!!!
NOW, I am realizing IT!

Very true. The body is just an empty shell that he used to inhabit. And though it may be miles away in los angeles, his spirit is now closer to us than ever before.

Did I hear that right? Did CNN just say that Michael's body will be at the Staples Centre?

Back