From CNN: Family service for MJ will be held at Forest Lawn Cemetery

Im so confused! Where should I watch? CNN is broadcasting live now, is that the thing where I can see it all or will I miss things?

CNN has coverage of everything happening outside of the building at Forest Lawn. The ceremony inside will be private for the family and close friends. We won't be allowed to see any of that. But right now the family is exiting cars and going inside the building at Forest Lawn.

I also saw Katherine with the children going in....on BBC News...
it's heartbraking :'(

I'm wathcing CNN Intrernational and I too think that a moment ago they showed Katherine and the children enter Forest Lawn cemetery.

I thought that was them with Katherine. At least I saw two of them. CNN commentators mentioned Katherine but said the kids have not arrived. I was wondering how they missed them!

CNN has coverage of everything happening outside of the building at Forest Lawn. The ceremony inside will be private for the family and close friends. We won't be allowed to see any of that. But right now the family is exiting cars and going inside the building at Forest Lawn.
Yes I knew that, but since there are so many channels broadcasting I was confused about what to watch. Not that I want to see the private part ofcourse, I just wanted to know what you are all watching. :)

Same for me.

I'm already in tears watching the family coming in Forest Lawn, but I don't know how I'll be during the memorial with Michael's body in front of my eyes :/

I can’t believe they will show the body, it will hurt me a lot, it will be too hard, I asked to watch this alone without my kids...

I thought that was the kids.
The service will be a Jehovah's witness one as thats the families religion. And the only one michael was fully dedicated to.

Why does MSNBC insist on talking about the allegations? The man was found NOT GULITY and he is dead....give his family and the fans 5 minutes of peace...please

:sad: Somber, mixed feelings... it's like I should celebrate, but I'm just not into it yet. Hold yourselves people!

Back