Funniest part of the movie (Spoiler warning)

He was so cute.I love how he says "God bless you and love you" to everyone!! I will forever miss him......

^ It's after he does billie jean and after the "at least you get a feel for it" and kenny's church of rock and roll. He tells michael to drink some water and michael just looks around and says "waaater waaater" like he's really desperate for a drink lol he's just playing its so funny :D

ahhh yes, just watched it and saw what you mean! I hadn't realised what he was saying there! lol

another funny part which I will transcribe:

Kenny: guys, that's the cue. I'm sorry, are we misunderstanding something here?
Travis: no we're not misunderst....
Michael: WE'RE SIZZLING!!
Travis: we're busy sizzling!
Michael: We're sizzling....he's waiting for my point, it's coming
Kenny: Oh I thought...Michael, I was telling them to start when you turn toward the audience. Do you wanna....
Michael: Oh no I wanna turn first
Kenny: Ok
Michael: Just face the audience, just nothing. Then when he gets my cue then we'll go.
Kenny: The only thing is how will you see the video change from the marquee to the city?
Michael: I gotta feel that. I'll feel it. It's timing
Kenny: Now this is all sizzle....sizzle....sizzle....says "Smooth Criminal"...the audience is going wild. The camera now slowly will move over the marquee

Sizzling lol - Michael's use of words always cracks me up - then Travis starts using it "We're busy sizzling", then Kenny even calls it sizzling! lol

I just adored the bit where he was talking about his earpiece being like a 'fist'. Poor little Michael :( aww! SO cute!

I'll transcribe this part too cos it's funny also lol

Michael: you guys, I gotta tell you this...when I'm trying to hear it feels like somebody's fist is pushing through my ear. It's really very difficult. I know you mean well...so, but I'm trying to adjust to the ear, the inner ears, okay? With love, with love. L.O.V.E.
Kenny: Michael...
Michael: It's not easy though
Kenny: Michael, one more time, I couldn't hear you sir
Michael: The inner ears are very difficult for me, when you're raised to use just your real own, you know, oral...auditory ear
Kenny: Yeah, Is it...is it...
Michael: feels like somebody's vicious, just their fist is going through your ear
Michael: I'm trying to hear and I can't. So I'm, I'm...adjusting to the situation.
Kenny: Right, Michael is there anything they can give you now in your ears to make it better in terms of volume or mix?
Michael: Umm...just...could we just bring it down a little
Kenny: Bring it down a little bit please. Anything else Michael? Do you wanna hear more of anything? You wanna hear more voice? You wanna hear more...
Michael: No
Kenny: okay Michael, after the next song, if it hasn't adjusted to your liking will you please let us know?
Michael: Sure
Kenny: Thankyou. Would you like to pick it up from...
Michael: Stop The Love You Save

Kenny is such a suck up! lol

Kenny: Oh I thought...Michael, I was telling them to start when you turn toward the audience. Do you wanna....
Michael: Just face the audience, just nothing. Then when he gets my cue then we'll go.
Kenny: The only thing is how will you see the video change from the marquee to the city?
Kenny: Now this is all sizzle....sizzle....sizzle....says "Smooth Criminal"...the audience is going wild. The camera now slowly will move over the marquee

Sizzling lol - Michael's use of words always cracks me up - then Travis starts using it "We're busy sizzling", then Kenny even calls it sizzling! lol

My favorite part of the movie! :D

The way he signals Judith to turn to the audience at the end of IJCSLY too I found funny.
and after that...

Michael: Now don't make me...don't make me sing out, when I shouldn't be singing out. I'm warming...I'm trying to warm up my voice for this moment. Why do you do this to me. I shouldn't be singing right now. No! No...
Background: You better sing!!
Michael: No no no no no no no. I...I'm warming up to the moment
Background: But you just can't help it MJ
Michael: No...I shouldn't! I really shouldn't.
Background: yeah, but you can allow yourself that one time
Michael: I can't do that. (To judith) You're fine to do it...I gotta save my voice

The way he signals Judith to turn to the audience at the end of IJCSLY too I found funny.
and after that...

Michael: Now don't make me...don't make me sing out, when I shouldn't be singing out. I'm warming...I'm trying to warm up my voice for this moment. Why do you do this to me. I shouldn't be singing right now. No! No...
Background: You better sing!!
Michael: No no no no no no no. I...I'm warming up to the moment
Background: But you just can't help it MJ
Michael: No...I shouldn't! I really shouldn't.
Background: yeah, but you can allow yourself that one time
Michael: I can't do that. (To judith) You're fine to do it...I gotta save my voice

That was the cuest part of the film :wub: :lol:

yeah, I love Michael's wording of things....sizzling, gotta let it simmer etc. lol
Bathe in the moonlight lol

Me too.. lol, Michael is so cute and fun :give_heart:

Also the way he pronounces Kenny's name! Something like "Kinny" :lol:

omg I was cracking UP at that, I was sitting there trying not to let anyone hear me laugh :lol: I think I was the only one in there who found it funny, I was just thinking 'did you people not hear what just went on?!' That was classic Michael :lol:

Thanks for these transcripts. I've only watched the movie once, and I'm not sure if I'll get to see it again before it comes out on dvd, so thanks again. :) Michael's so funny.

Like everyone else I thought it was funny when he said Wheeeeeee! on the cherry picker. I also liked the part when the keyboard player kept asking how the music should be and Michael said "How I wrote it." :)

Can someone please explain the Jacksons Airline joke? lol l totally missed it and was lost..

Can someone please explain the Jacksons Airline joke? lol l totally missed it and was lost..

It's at the very end of the movie, right before MITM. Kenny says they are gonna do a soundcheck for MITM and then 'talk' about the ending. Then either Travis or Kenny says 'MJ Air' and start doing the stewardess movements to which Michael joins them and that's the part everyone thinks is funny. :)

yeah, it's a bit of an in joke I'd say. There must have been some sort of ending that Michael was gonna do which somewhat resembled what Flight attendants to, hence them joking about "MJ AIR". That's how I see it anyway.

hold up, was Michael the one that said "more booty"?

And of of my favorite parts was in IJCSTY when the girl was singing to him and he was just standing beside her listening, then all of a sudden started making these really cute gestures when he brought his shoulders up, then put his hands together in that cute way.

I wish someone can get a clip of that. I really LOVED it. :)

:D .. with love.. L.O.V.E.

2mdmmwm.gif

Another bit i found funny was when Kenny says ''I agree with Michael'' it wasn't what he said but it was the way he said it. It sounded like he was totaly sucking up to MJ

hahahahaha...I thought the same thing! So true!

I loved it when Michael did Billie Jean and his dancers were just crazy in awe of him and then Michael says, so humbly, like it's no big deal.."At least we get a feel for it.." I LOVE that part...

I loved it when Michael did Billie Jean and his dancers were just crazy in awe of him and then Michael says, so humbly, like it's no big deal.."At least we get a feel for it.." I LOVE that part...
Yeah I was thinking, "He has no idea how great what he just did was" :)

Thanks for that gif LightMySapphire! I loved that part.

Theres one bit.

You know where they are with the musical director doing TWYMMF?

They do the 'ooooooooo' bit and then they come right in with the 'growl' and Michael kind of runs of in a fit saying. 'No no, youve.....youve gotta let...it...simmer!'

Watch Travis Paynes face when they come in with the growl too early.

I dont know whether it makes me want to laugh or makes me want to slap him :\ haha

i think the reason some people werent laughing in the theater after his funny comments were because those people dont know that side of mj...they dont know he kids around and is silly sometimes. we were all expecting it though. :)

I agree with most of you on here, there were some truly funny and memorable parts...!

My take on the penguin flap. I think he was just trying to "shake out" his hand because of fatigue or maybe it hurt, but that's just my opinion. (Also, there was an interview where someone asked I believed Kenny about the penguin flap and he was really confused. I don't think it was a new dance at all)

I type ALOT for my data entry job and I sometimes shake my hand wildly back and forth just to get the kinks out.

I still think this one crazy, weird lil' waving move is the funniest thing in this whole movie! :D
I mean the one he does in Human Nature!

I agree with most of you on here, there were some truly funny and memorable parts...!

My take on the penguin flap. I think he was just trying to "shake out" his hand because of fatigue or maybe it hurt, but that's just my opinion. (Also, there was an interview where someone asked I believed Kenny about the penguin flap and he was really confused. I don't think it was a new dance at all)

I type ALOT for my data entry job and I sometimes shake my hand wildly back and forth just to get the kinks out.

He and Mike probably didnt call it the Penguin flap, is why, lol. They probably called it the Sneddon Slap or something.

Back