General Discussion v3 has been kidnapped!!

:lol:

It's kinda sh!tty tho. But hey, we get to re-post all our threads :wild:

If only I could remember them :huh:

Lol! I'm not gonna try. Haha!
I dont start many threads but I had my 'AI 2008' thread over there.
If I restart it, that'll make *counts fingers* 2 threads started by me. :p

Seriously tho, that's a shame about that section.
Wonder what the problem is and lets hope that Enrico can recover it and our post counts.

I hope they find out who did this
I lost some of my poetry as well.... :angry:
I hope it was just a glitch in the
system and they can work it out?

Last edited:
First of all:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ L.J :rollin:

*calms down*

And here I was worried about having lost 100 posts - had a shock when I visited GDv3 :ph34r:

This is so weird :blink: Is the forum haunted and you're keeping it a secret from us? :ph34r: Maybe the ghosts of those who got banned decided to steal the section :hijacked:

ENRICOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Come home :cry: We need you :cry:

This is so weird :blink: Is the forum haunted and you're keeping it a secret from us? :ph34r: Maybe the ghosts of those who got banned decided to steal the section :hijacked

"Meet the family"

ghosts3_jpg.jpg

:toofunny:

I can assure you guys we are working on a solution on this issue and will come back to you all as soon as possible

Please bear with us while we investigate this,

In the mean time do what you all do best

Thanks

Thanks to everyone who's trying to solve the mystery of the missing GD3 forum, lol. I hope the forum returns to it's full glory and we can get all those wonderful discussion back. But if not, thanks for trying anyway, much appreciated.

it is a cont-spiracy ... my sources tell me, that a large gossip columnist was seen hanging around the front door of the GDv3.

Back