Genuine Michael Jackson

If the title doesn't make sense this thread is for things that have happened to Michael that could only happen with Michael. This is also a place where you can post videos or pictures of Michael doing things that no one else does. So these videos and photos are genuine Michael, only something that could happen to Michael or only something Michael would do.

I got this idea when watching this video. While trying to give an award Michael is asked for his autograph. I found it be hilarious and adorable. This is something I found to be Genuine Michael Jackson stuff as I haven't really heard of anyone else being asked for their autograph when giving an award to someone else. :lol:

omg i love my Michael he play that off so good his swagger was so crazy on stage :toofunny: he looked a little lost when the lady kept talking seems like all he understood was his name

MichaelJackson-Onstage5.jpg

20s_40.jpg

2003bday41.jpg

034.jpg

is there footage of him putting her flip flops back on? What's the story behind this? :wub:

It's from the 45 Birthday Party. He brought her up from the crowd and she lost her shoe so he put it back on :) It's on youtube :)

It's from the 45 Birthday Party. He brought her up from the crowd and she lost her shoe so he put it back on :) It's on youtube :)

awww...i need to watch it! I've only seen his speech from that! Such a gentleman he is!! :wub:

^^ o yes, isnt he??? Every girl would be sooo lucky with him :wub:

Hey Al :D :flowers:

Oh great! i saw the video of the awards before but not the one of his birtday! How could you not love this man? HE IS THE BEST.
p.s: sorry for my english hahah

i just LOVE this one! Michael in the little pink chair! When he goes, "oh boy! I feel embarrassed!" and when someone said that a little boy was shy, Michael says, "Welcome to the club"....he's just something else!

i just LOVE this one! Michael in the little pink chair! When he goes, "oh boy! I feel embarrassed!" and when someone said that a little boy was shy, Michael says, "Welcome to the club"....he's just something else!

:wub: sooo ADORABLE!!!!!!!! :heart: I love the parts you mentioned too...i miss him so much :cry: :cry:

ZOMG, this was filmed!! I want the whole speech!!!! :eek:

Also, this is so adorable and so Michael and so heartwarming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8afiwp3G1aY&feature=related

His laugh :wub: when he says please lol so cute

omg i love my Michael he play that off so good his swagger was so crazy on stage :toofunny: he looked a little lost when the lady kept talking seems like all he understood was his name

hehe yeah :lol:

LMAO. :lol:

I love this he's so gorgeous and shy :wub:

:heart: :heart: I LOVE HIM SO MUCH :heart: :heart: you are so right..he is something else.. the sweatest, most kind and loving person there is.. god, I miss him!

I posted this in the funny moments thread and it should be in here aswell :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NHoz3szWUs

@ 1:29 "that was interesting" and then keeps singing lol

listen to what Kenny sais to Michael at 1:45 and on.. and then a little later he just starts beatboxing :lmao: and then in the very end..
"uuuh"
"Michael did you fall of the stage"
"yeah"

:hysterical: :heart:

If the title doesn't make sense this thread is for things that have happened to Michael that could only happen with Michael. This is also a place where you can post videos or pictures of Michael doing things that no one else does. So these videos and photos are genuine Michael, only something that could happen to Michael or only something Michael would do.

I got this idea when watching this video. While trying to give an award Michael is asked for his autograph. I found it be hilarious and adorable. This is something I found to be Genuine Michael Jackson stuff as I haven't really heard of anyone else being asked for their autograph when giving an award to someone else. :lol:

At about 40 secs he looks like he's thinking "What????"

I posted this in the funny moments thread and it should be in here aswell :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NHoz3szWUs

@ 1:29 "that was interesting" and then keeps singing lol

listen to what Kenny sais to Michael at 1:45 and on.. and then a little later he just starts beatboxing :lmao: and then in the very end..
"uuuh"
"Michael did you fall of the stage"
"yeah"

:hysterical: :heart:

haha the beatbox part was adorable :wub: :heart:

Back