Geraldine Hughes > I Regret to Inform You...

I agree with all that! I do! But, I can't hate on someone that tried and is trying to clear MJ name, Sorry! And like I said She has gotten better! Aphrodite book is on 05 so big difference! I love her book too! But, if u ever heard her talk about 93? She kinda sucks in that department!

Geraldine Hughes I remember on MSNBC stated that 93 is a complex case!
Which she is right! It was a planned setup so many factors have to be discuss in order to understand! I guess that's the reason why she found it difficult to explain it in such a short time that TV offers?! But, in her speeches she does well, when she goes into details!:yes:

Anyways, let's focus on the real haters who are/were in the court room that shouldn't have been there like Diane Dimond! Now that's something to be outraged about! Also to get Oxman lying load mouth (A TRUE ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE) out of there also!

I watched the vid & I agree with you, bluetopez, she is 1000% better than when she first started. I think she is a great advocate & gives alot of facts. I am glad she is there. :yes: Whoever the girl was that interrupted her was way rude.

And we should focus on the real haters like DD & get Oxman out of there.

I will finish reading her book, too.

^ Aphrodite Jones has stated she wanted to update her last book on the MJ trial! She has also said she wouldn't rule out writing a book about his death either! One would ask how would she know anything about that, like some say about Hughes!? So let's be fair!

Last edited:
^ Aphrodite Jones has stated she wanted to update her last book on the MJ trial! She has also said she wouldn't rule out writing a book about his death either! One would ask how would she know anything about that, like some say about Hughes!? So let's be fair!

:agree:Looking forward to her update or book about his death.:flowers:I'll be fair.

I've not yet seen her done anything profound for Michael to be honest.

All I've seen yet is trying to financially gain from his fans in writing books... like lots of writers try... and usually when I get an abstract or something on fan boards I do get this feeling they are not telling me anything which I do not know and I still feel I know Michael much better cuz I feel this love and deep admiration for him.

I don't blame her... that's a job obviously existing in this world just like it seems a valid job for some of the Jacksons to be a brother or a sister of a superstar... and if ppl want to live like that... that's ok cuz it's their freedom of choice not to go and learn something else I suppose.

But this... it's just (again) too much drama to me... and to me it looks pretty much like trying to use fans for personal agendas and/or then later financial gain.

Can't say I'm really interested lol but then again that's just me.

Geraldine fell from grace, in my opinion, when she was asked to make the talk show rounds, and appear on the Geraldo Rivera show (during the trial). In my opinion, she was of NO help to Michael. She refused to state anything that she had overheard, and just said, "Read my book!" She was soon dropped from the interview circuit. To me, she seemed far more interested in marketing the book, than in helping Michael! She COULD have helped (tv interviews), but really didn't.

I believe she came to know the Jackson family as a result of her Redemption book. In the current situation, she has made statements about Murray that are very questionable, and is apparently trying to write/market another book. This one, about Michael's death. I can't see how she could have any first-hand knowledge about that, at ALL. (She didn't really KNOW Michael, or Murray.) I believe she made a comment to a tabloid that Murray was in a strip-club at the time of Michael's death, but could offer nothing in the way of proof.

Do you have source or reference for the bolded part? As it would kind of paint her out as a lunatic liar if if it true.

She may have been privy to an argument between E. Chandler and B. Rothman (his lawyer) she was his (Rothman's) secretary for a time, but that's where it ends. Both A. Jones and Hughes push their books on fans, for the cash, not for any real truth about Michael Jackson. I doubt the general public give a damn about their books, so they push it to MJ fans. Why anyone would enlist Hughes to be spokesperson for this current trial involving the doctor is a mystery to me. Was she not yelling out "misinformation" outside the courthouse during one of Murray's recent court dates? Not a very helpful spokesperson I must say.

Do you have source or reference for the bolded part? As it would kind of paint her out as a lunatic liar if if it true.

Here you go. (her blog on that)

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f227/geraldine-hughes-blog-conrad-murray-224087/

I think this is actually coming first from Oxman? (not sure). And she picked up on that? She says he was "with a call girl." There is no proof for this, of course and it went away pretty quickly (due to lack of proof). Joe Jackson was also saying this for a time ("reported" on TMZ) Whatever.

Excerpt (and so on)

post_old.gif
Geraldine Hughes Blog on Conrad Murray!
Conrad Murray needs to tell the truth. If the truth was known about what really happend the early morning hours before Michael Jackson died, he should be charged with murder, not manslaughter. The truth is, Conrad Murray left the premises completely after putting Michael Jackson under propofol to meet with a call girl. When he returned, it is speculated that Michael Jackson was already dead.

Even Peal Jr. has written a book, and I don't like its reviews one bit.

I've read Geraldine's book. I assure you, she is far more florid than Aphrodite's stuff. The book was, shall we say, "not well critically received?" Mostly, I dislike her for her behavior during the trial, where she went on tv and only said, "If you want to know, buy my book." She could have helped Michael. And didn't.

Geraldine is writing/promoting a NEW book, now. Hence, a lot of attempts at exposure. (I really doubt that Obama has any intention of rolling out the red carpet for her. Or any carpet at all?.) :bugeyed

On Eddie Jones Ustream at one point they were talking about getting a movie made about her involvement also. I would have to search to find it.

Here you go. (her blog on that)

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f227/geraldine-hughes-blog-conrad-murray-224087/

I think this is actually coming first from Oxman? (not sure). And she picked up on that? She says he was "with a call girl." There is no proof for this, of course and it went away pretty quickly (due to lack of proof). Joe Jackson was also saying this for a time ("reported" on TMZ) Whatever.

Excerpt (and so on)

post_old.gif
Geraldine Hughes Blog on Conrad Murray!
Conrad Murray needs to tell the truth. If the truth was known about what really happend the early morning hours before Michael Jackson died, he should be charged with murder, not manslaughter. The truth is, Conrad Murray left the premises completely after putting Michael Jackson under propofol to meet with a call girl. When he returned, it is speculated that Michael Jackson was already dead.

Thanks for the link - I read it. Has she totally backed away from Murray left for 4 hours at this point?

She may have been privy to an argument between E. Chandler and B. Rothman (his lawyer) she was his (Rothman's) secretary for a time, but that's where it ends. Both A. Jones and Hughes push their books on fans, for the cash, not for any real truth about Michael Jackson. I doubt the general public give a damn about their books, so they push it to MJ fans. Why anyone would enlist Hughes to be spokesperson for this current trial involving the doctor is a mystery to me. Was she not yelling out "misinformation" outside the courthouse during one of Murray's recent court dates? Not a very helpful spokesperson I must say.

What was the misinformation? Do you think it was deliberate?

2 other things that have always bothered me about Hughes is why she wouldn't go to police (maybe she did & I don't have that info) or go to the family & why would she wait so long (10 years?). Maybe there is a good reason, idk. I would think people would generally be like Ann Gabriel Kite who went & talked to Jermaine.

Thanks for the link - I read it. Has she totally backed away from Murray left for 4 hours at this point?

I don't think there's been a peep since then. She would have had no way of knowing, I don't think. I mean, she didn't even KNOW Murray, and I doubt she knew the fictitious call-girl? Unless she meant the baby-mama? Whatever. But weren't the security tapes recovered and didn't show anyone entering or leaving? Were they?

2 other things that have always bothered me about Hughes is why she wouldn't go to police (maybe she did & I don't have that info) or go to the family & why would she wait so long (10 years?). Maybe there is a good reason, idk. I would think people would generally be like Ann Gabriel Kite who went & talked to Jermaine.

didnt she give the info to pellicano who was repping mj at the time and they were gonna use it in any lawsuit trial.didnt fischer who did the was mj framed article say she got the info from pelicano?

Last edited:
I don't think there's been a peep since then. She would have had no way of knowing, I don't think. I mean, she didn't even KNOW Murray, and I doubt she knew the fictitious call-girl? Unless she meant the baby-mama? Whatever. But weren't the security tapes recovered and didn't show anyone entering or leaving? Were they?

That is my understanding, but I could be wrong. I have been wrong on many things.:doh:

didnt she give the info to pellicano who was repping mj at the time and they were gonna use it in any lawsuit trial.didnt fischer who did the was mj framed article say she got the info from pelicano?

Fischer interviewed a LOT of people, including Geraldine, I think. And Pelicano. Pelicano, IMHO, was sketchy. He was a P.I., and kind of a "fixer?"

I think Geraldine now has contacts with the family, but I doubt she has any direct knowledge at all about Murray. For her Redemption book, she had legitimate info -- having overheard things at the attorney's office. But not now, I wouldn't expect.

I never got over being disappointed/angry with her when she had a chance to help Michael, by making statements on tv, and never did. Just "read my book!" It was infuriating!

Autumn II;3192189 said:
Fischer interviewed a LOT of people, including Geraldine, I think. And Pelicano. Pelicano, IMHO, was sketchy. He was a P.I., and kind of a "fixer?"

I think Geraldine now has contacts with the family, but I doubt she has any direct knowledge at all about Murray. For her Redemption book, she had legitimate info -- having overheard things at the attorney's office. But not now, I wouldn't expect.

I never got over being disappointed/angry with her when she had a chance to help Michael, by making statements on tv, and never did. Just "read my book!" It was infuriating!

Pellicano was much more than sketchy. He is in prison. I think Weitzman conned him into taking the fall for all the lawyers. Good deal for them. I think all Pellicano got was a reality tv show for his wife Kat. She was threatening to write a book & was interviewed by none other than DD on CTV. The guy from Vanity Fair talked about it also.

link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Pellicano

In a subsequent six-week Federal Court trial, Pellicano was convicted of wiretapping and conspiracy to commit wiretapping.<sup id="cite_ref-3" class="reference">[4]</sup> Facing 78 guilty counts,and not being allowed to co-serve his two convictions, Pellicano was sentenced in December 2008 to 15 additional years in prison, and ordered (with two other defendants) to forfeit $2 million.<sup id="cite_ref-4" class="reference">[5]</sup>

<sup id="cite_ref-4" class="reference">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Pellicano#cite_note-4</sup>
<sup id="cite_ref-4" class="reference">
</sup>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

Weitzman, Pellicano & Fields were there in 93. Pellicano, along with a fed agent, 2 LAPD officers & others is convicted on 76 count for conspiracy, wiretapping etc. , convicted in 2008. He worked 2-3 sides along with tabloids.

http://www.williampavelic.com/2007/0...-investigator/

“If you find dirt on a celebrity, then you go to the attorney, or directly to the client, and say, ‘Hey, there’s a story brewing with the tabs, we need to quash it: Most celebrities are not gonna hesitate, because a celebrity is the most naive, infantile person in the world. They get preferential treatment, but if boulders fall on their head in real life, they don’t know what to do, other than dig deep into their pockets,” says Barresi. “Pellicano was the master of getting them to do that–the celebrity never knew how simple it was to put a fire out, or that sometimes there was never really a fire in the first place. There would be a story brewing, but the reporter couldn’t nail it down. So Pellicano would light the fire. He was the arsonist—and then he’d come back and put the fire out.” http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/01/bu...pellicano.html

And who brought Pellicano to LA. Weitzman. And when Pellicano got into trouble legally, Weitzman was his lawyer. I saw him on TV 5 times is what I recall. I watched CTV all the time. Pellicano will never roll on the lawyers or his clients. I think Pellicano believed Weitzman would get him out of his mess, but Weitzman tricked him & Pellicano took the fall for all of them.

Here is a sample transcript from the Abrams show:

Here is an example:
http://www.royblack.com/tv/transcrip...s_dec3_03.html

Abrams questions whether Pellicano gave MJ bad advice

ABRAMS: Yes, which they say it is. All right, let's move on. Case two, moving on to Mark Geragos' other big client, Michael Jackson. Defense sources telling me that they're doing a number of things. They are beginning their investigation. One of the things they're doing is they're looking into private investigator Anthony Pellicano now serving time in a federal prison. Now we've known that this was going to come up because he was retained by Jackson back in 1993 when another boy made accusations of ******ation. That case was settled. It will probably come up in the new case. The D.A. today saying he expects that it will and now they're investigating whether Pellicano may have given Michael Jackson some bad advice and whether he might have had a motive to do that. Roy Black, they going to make any hay out of this? Could they make any hay out of this?
BLACK: Well Dan you know I've heard the same thing that you have. I find it hard to connect that to the particular case. Let's fact it, Pellicano is pretty down right now and everyone is kicking him. The thing I would be worried about if I was on the Jackson side is whether Pellicano would cooperate in order to get some type of sentence reduction.
ABRAMS: And when you say cooperate, you mean turn on his former client?
BLACK: Sure. That happens all the time. As soon as somebody gets in prison they're always looking for a way out and it would certainly be to his benefit to cooperate with the prosecution in Santa Barbara if they would allow the feds to reduce his sentence.
ABRAMS: Howard Weitzman, is this going to be a big issue or not?

WEITZMAN: Well listen, you may recall I'm responsible for Pellicano coming to Los Angeles. I hired him...

ABRAMS: Right.

WEITZMAN: ... (UNINTELLIGIBLE) case in 1982. I think the chances of Anthony turning on any of the lawyers or any of the clients is zero. I don't think that's his frame of mind. I represented Michael in 1993. I was part of the team when Johnnie Cochran was hired. To the best of my knowledge there was nothing inappropriate done by Pellicano or anyone in those proceedings.

ALLRED: That would be a pretty pathetic defense if Michael Jackson tried it. It's a kind of a variation of the devil made me do it. Anthony Pellicano made me do it...
ABRAMS: Maybe he was working both sides of the fence. Maybe he was engaging in improper conduct and as a result gave Michael Jackson bad advice.

Pellicano had quite a wiretapping conspiracy going My bet is that they did not just wiretap for divorces, affairs but also for business deals - if you know what other people will bid, you can under cut the price. It would be worth alot of money, I think. I bet Branca used Pellicano to get business info on contracts, perhaps his divorce & that's why Weitzman is his attorney. Weitzman was even there at the Opus book premiere with Branca. Odd to me.

Kat Pellicano reality tv show:

http://www.rosespeaks.com/2008/12/1...eality-show-breaking-news-by-john-j-nazarian/

But these books need to be written.

If not what do you want to remain? All the 'other' books full of filth?

Somebody needs to write books about Michael as he is an important man of culture of our times.

For the public out there, large masses, even media - those books will stay in years... Not our Boards... This is the sad truth, boards are coming, boards are closing and important archives and pieces of history will be lost in personal computers and buried net archives...

So even if I would not buy and read this book for example, I can see its importance for other people than fans.

She repeated the false tab story about J. Chandler's confession to press outside the courthouse and there has been no confirmation about her call girl story involving Murray. Point being get your ish together before making any statements to public or press. This goes for others as well.

But these books need to be written.
If not what do you want to remain? All the 'other' books full of filth?
Exactly or do we prefer Diane or Rays versions instead!?

Last edited:
If someone is to write a book about Michael, it should be someone who actually knew him. I hope when his children grow up, they will write about their father. I have no interest in a book by anyone else.

If someone is to write a book about Michael, it should be someone who actually knew him. I hope when his children grow up, they will write about their father. I have no interest in a book by anyone else.

But, the books by Hughes and Jones are pacifically on the allegations that were made against him! That both were there to witness in different ways, that all! It didn't need knowing him personally!

Now, a book by someone like his his children that knew personally him would be a whole different thing! So...yea! lol I would like to it read that too though, if it ever happens?

But, the books by Hughes and Jones are pacifically on the allegations that were made against him! That both were there to witness in different ways, that all! It didn't need knowing him personally!

Now, a book by someone like his his children that knew personally him would be a whole different thing! So...yea! lol I would like to it read that too though, if it ever happens?

Geraldine wrote a book, Redemption, that had evidence that could have exonerated him from the 1993 accusations, if she'd gone to the police and been forceful about it. And she could have helped him, if she'd said what she knew when she went on the Geraldo show and other talk shows, but she did not.

Jones didn't witness ANYTHING.

Geraldine and Jones do not know ANYTHING more than what the most diligent fans know. I, for one, wish that people would choose a different career direction than making money off of Michael. If a skilled writer would choose to do it, then maybe. I guess I've grown jaded of people claiming to know what they do NOT?

Whatever. I've said what I have to say about Geraldine Hughes, and I wish her well, as long as she does not pretend to be someone she is not.

Autumn II Geraldine wrote a book, Redemption, that had evidence that could have exonerated him from the 1993 accusations, if she'd gone to the police and been forceful about it.
She told MJ's PI! She was on the defense side and would have been used to defend him if there was a trial! Going to someone like Sneedon would have done Crap and let's not act like he didn't know anyways! Sneedon did nothing when MJ accused Chandler of extortion so what do u think it would have done with Hughes information!? She goes around til this day giving out speeches about 93 to everyday people, right to the public where it matters!

Jones didn't witness ANYTHING.
:mello: I was talking about what she saw in the courtroom Autumn and the testimony she witnessed! lol She was also granted a request from the judge that she made to review all evidence from the 05 trial for her book and T-Mez made the forward to her book! I guess that don't matter either!?-_-

Geraldine and Jones do not know ANYTHING more than what the most diligent fans know.
Yea and SOME of those facts come straight from Hughes and Jones books! LOL To discredit them is ridiculous!

Anyway, u don't like them! I get it! Carry on then!

She told MJ's PI! She was on the defense side and would have been used to defend him if there was a trial! Going to someone like Sneedon would have done Crap and let's not act like he didn't know anyways! Sneedon did nothing when MJ accused Chandler of extortion so what do u think it would have done with Hughes information!? She goes around til this day giving out speeches about 93 to everyday people, right to the public where it matters!

:mello: I was talking about what she saw in the courtroom Autumn and the testimony she witnessed! lol She was also granted a request from the judge that she made to review all evidence from the 05 trial for her book and T-Mez made the forward to her book! I guess that don't matter either!?-_-

Yea and SOME of those facts come straight from Hughes and Jones books! LOL To discredit them is ridiculous!

Anyway, u don't like them! I get it! Carry on then!

Geraldine went to a private investigator, but as far as we know, she never went to the police. She certainly never said anything to Sneddon. Why would she? He was the PROSECUTION! There were many people in the courtroom, including some very credible fans. But, she was never called to testify, because she never said a damned thing, when it would have counted.

Sometimes in life, there are moments when one must step up, or step OFF. She stepped OFF. I watched her on the Geraldo Rivera show. He asked her. "WHAT do you know that will exonerate Michael?" "And instead of helping him, she said absolutely NOTHING. NOTHING! She just said, "Read my book to find out." At that moment, she stepped OFF, and did what so many have done. . .saw Michael as an income opportunity, but not a person worth SAVING. And . . she didn't. That was her moment, and she blew it.

Aphrodite Jones has no "inside information" at all. If she wants to write a book then fine. Join the club. She witnessed NOTHING, and has no more information that any credible fan does.

As far as the "courtroom" is concerned? All that testimony was online, for anyone to read. I KNOW. I read it, too. Aphrodite and Geraldine don't know anything more than the fans do, who read it at that time.

Personally? I'm sick and tired of people trying to make money off of Michael. Where WERE they, when it really counted?

I know. I've spoken to her, personally, when her support would have counted, and I KNOW. And yeah, carry on, and I'm out.

^ o_O I've answered everything u keep repeating so the post above isn't worth my time to respond to yet again! lol

As for me...I will keep supporting their books and be grateful people out there care to even write something positive and the truth about MJ! People who even with it being hard to get a publisher, they self published it themselves! That's how much they gave a damn!

That all, For those that don't, oh well carry on then I guess! Peace out! :D

^ o_O I've answered everything u keep repeating so the post above isn't worth my time to respond to yet again! lol

As for me...I will keep supporting their books and be grateful people out there care to even write something positive and the truth about MJ! People who even with it being hard to get a publisher, they self published it themselves! That's how much they gave a damn!

That all, For those that don't, oh well carry on then I guess! Peace out! :D

Geraldine had an opportunity to help him when it would have mattered, and she did not.

Sure, buy her books. He's gone, anyway, now,

and peace-out

Back