Geraldine Hughes > I Regret to Inform You...

Geraldine had an opportunity to help him when it would have mattered, and she did not.

Sure, buy her books. He's gone, anyway, now,

and peace-out

She did and she does help! There are videos where u see her speak to people about what happen in 93! She only has one book! And I bought it a few yrs ago! And just because he is dead does not mean one should ignore people who write books that are positive about mike regarding the allegations!:smilerolleyes:

And if u so badly believe she could have help MJ when it mattered and did not (as if now would be a bad time when anytime is a good one) then why are u trying so hard to discredit her? Makes no sense if u believe she had no credibility to begin with! -_- lol

Let's just agree to disagree and each to there own!

She did and she does help! There are videos where u see her speak to people about what happen in 93! She only has one book! And I bought it a few yrs ago! And just because he is dead does not mean one should ignore people who write books that are positive about mike regarding the allegations!:smilerolleyes:

And if u so badly believe she could have help MJ when it mattered and did not (as if now would be a bad time when anytime is a good one) then why are u trying so hard to discredit her? Makes no sense if u believe she had no credibility to begin with! -_- lol

Let's just agree to disagree and each to there own!

I think she knows nothing, now, about the circumstances of Michael's death. But, I would never discredit what she said in her book, about a extortion plot against MIchael.

She DID have credibility, and that is just the POINT. Sure, buy her books now and look at the vids. That helps Michael's legacy.

If she had been forceful on media when she had the chance, BEFORE the trial, it's possible there would have BEEN NO TRIAL. There are times in a life when one must step up, or step off. She stepped off, big-time.

So, I'm NOT saying that she's not "credible" in terms of Jordan Chandler's father. About that, she IS/WAS. But, she was right THERE, in her moment, on the Geraldo Rivera show, and he asked her, "Tell us WHY you think Michael is innocent? Tell us HOW you know?" And she said absolutely NOTHING, but "read my book." An opportunity wasted. Gone. Some chances never come back. . . . (she did the same on the other talk shows back then, too. Just "read my book.")

But, I am NOT saying that she's not credible. She is. (but not about the current situation). She had her chance to help Michael in a genuine way, and she blew it. I cannot forgive her for that. But that's just me. Others, think what you want.

Last edited:
So, I'm NOT saying that she's not "credible" in terms of Jordan Chandler's father. About that, she IS/WAS. But, she was right THERE, in her moment, on the Geraldo Rivera show, and he asked her, "Tell us WHY you think Michael is innocent? Tell us HOW you know?" And she said absolutely NOTHING, but "read my book." An opportunity wasted. Gone. Some chances never come back. . . . (she did the same on the other talk shows back then, too. Just "read my book.")
spot on. and she has th cheak to go on about the bible etc all the time. she should read it

I think she knows nothing, now, about the circumstances of Michael's death. But, I would never discredit what she said in her book, about a extortion plot against MIchael.

She DID have credibility, and that is just the POINT. Sure, buy her books now and look at the vids. That helps Michael's legacy.

If she had been forceful on media when she had the chance, BEFORE the trial, it's possible there would have BEEN NO TRIAL. There are times in a life when one must step up, or step off. She stepped off, big-time.

But, I am NOT saying that she's not credible. She is. (but not about the current situation). She had her chance to help Michael in a genuine way, and she blew it. I cannot forgive her for that. But that's just me. Others, think what you want.

Okay now u make sense!

U do get that she did know what happen in 93 but, u don't agree with how she went about in getting it across! I can understand that!

But, I'm not gonna hold that against her forever! I have no problem with her STILL talking about it and trying to sell her book about it if she chooses! The more people know the info the better and once again I'll say that she has gotten better when explaining what happen to MJ in detail and I do wish she was like that yrs ago too!

When it comes to the Murray case well who don't have an opinion, speculated or pointed some of the facts!? We do it on this board everyday! lol

The reporting she was doing out side the court room wasn't bad at all she was actually repeating the same things the fans were in Ustream!

The whole thing about Murray and a female was on her blog and she wasn't far off! Because it ended up being his girlfriend! lol

I think the negativity should be focus on people who are against MJ not for those who are for him! Just saying!-_-

Last edited:
The whole thing about Murray and a female was on her blog and she wasn't far off! Because it ended up being his girlfriend! lol
about him leaving the house?

First time seeing this Geraldine Hughes. At a press conference, with your book surgically attached to your hand. I say her credibility his shot to hell.

She said the house he would go to after leaving MJ house was the girlfriends! That is who she meant!

First time seeing this Geraldine Hughes. At a press conference, with your book surgically attached to your hand. I say her credibility his shot to hell.
Does that even make sense?! lol So if she would have put the book she was there to talked about down then she would have credibility!? Some of u need to try harder! Just hating just to hate! Without hearing the information being said, which is important!:smilerolleyes: Amazing!

Something, she said the house he would go to after leaving MJ house was the girlfriend! That is who she meant!
she claimed murray left the house after giving mj dip and went to see nicole came back and found mj like that. theres been no evidence to support such a claim

tbh she has no reason to be hanging around this case.and when she is hanging around as others have said shes trying to flog her book. she has no involvement in this case unlike 93. so considering she stands there with her book it pretty obvious what shes doing

she claimed murray left the house after giving mj dip and went to see nicole came back and found mj like that. theres been no evidence to support such a claim

tbh she has no reason to be hanging around this case.and when she is hanging around as others have said shes trying to flog her book. she has no involvement in this case unlike 93. so considering she stands there with her book it pretty obvious what shes doing

I wasn't talking about that though! I was talking about her mentioning a women that Murray would constantly see while working with Michael and that ended up being Nicole his girlfriend! That's what I meant by her not being to far off!

The Jackson family are the ones that made her feel she could speak by telling her certain things about this case to begin with! So when she spoke about it the press asked her who she is and showing the book is a way to let them know who she is and that's someone that was involved in someway in the story of MJ's life!

Of course u don't have to like it but, that's pretty much why! But, for all that she ain't the only one who like y'all saying "self promoting" out there! There's that civil rights guy constantly out there giving speeches and handing out business cards he's another friend of the Jackson family! Same with a MJ fan Taaj Malik who is friends with Joe and get's into fights with other fans! So I say take ur anger out on the family then! Who are the ones who got people out there thinking what they are doing is okay!

Anyway, the important thing is here is when they told Hughes to stop she did isn't it!? lol

Last edited:
She said the house he would go to after leaving MJ house was the girlfriends! That is who she meant!

Does that even make sense?! lol So if she would have put the book she was there to talked about down then she would have credibility!? Some of u need to try harder! Just hating just to hate! Without hearing the information being said, which is important!:smilerolleyes: Amazing!

Not in the hate business. Confirming my opinion that Geraldine Hughes credibility is shot to hell. If she had information to help MJ, sprint to law enforcement, or a credible news organization. Then go cash in with the books whatever.

Her talking about the Murray case to me is separate from the credible info she has on 93 that MJ defense team did know about through her! So for the life of me I don't see why people keep on connecting the two to discredit the other! Oh well...

Exactly. She has no inside knowledge about the Murray case at all, but has tried to paint herself as someone who is "in the know," when she is not. She is doing another book, but unlike the Redemption book and its information about Evan Chandler, she doesn't know anything more about the Murray case than does a well-informed fan. Her statement that Murray "left the house to see his girlfriend" (although I think her statement read he was at a bar, or something?) only served to muddy the water, and didn't HELP anything.

As far as the Redemption book is concerned? The material she put forward -- and it's a GOOD THING that she did -- was also used in the article "Was Michael Jackson Framed," (or something like that -- it's been awhile, now) by the professional journalist, Mary Fischer, in Esquire magazine. (apparently Fischer interviewed her?) That article was very well written, and tells the story of what happened in 1993 far BETTER than Geraldine's book. IMHO, Geraldine had just enough material for a magazine article, but NOT a book. The rest of her book is pretty much a religious tract.

As far as the Murray case is concerned, IMO, she needs to step off. She knows nothing, and is involved for the MONEY. That's pretty obvious? So in my opinion, she adds herself to the long line of people and their books-to-come, making money off of Michael's death.

Next?

Yep, let's just hate everybody even the ones who are for him whether u like their way of doing so! Everybody evil! Great thinking!

Exactly. She has no inside knowledge about the Murray case at all, but has tried to paint herself as someone who is "in the know," when she is not. She is doing another book, but unlike the Redemption book and its information about Evan Chandler, she doesn't know anything more about the Murray case than does a well-informed fan. Her statement that Murray "left the house to see his girlfriend" (although I think her statement read he was at a bar, or something?) only served to muddy the water, and didn't HELP anything.

As far as the Redemption book is concerned? The material she put forward -- and it's a GOOD THING that she did -- was also used in the article "Was Michael Jackson Framed," (or something like that -- it's been awhile, now) by the professional journalist, Mary Fischer, in Esquire magazine. (apparently Fischer interviewed her?) That article was very well written, and tells the story of what happened in 1993 far BETTER than Geraldine's book. IMHO, Geraldine had just enough material for a magazine article, but NOT a book. The rest of her book is pretty much a religious tract.

As far as the Murray case is concerned, IMO, she needs to step off. She knows nothing, and is involved for the MONEY. That's pretty obvious? So in my opinion, she adds herself to the long line of people and their books-to-come, making money off of Michael's death.

Next?
yeap pretty much. theres no issue with her and 93 as obviously she helped with the info she gave. the problem is shes getting invovled in this case when it has nothing to do with her and uses it to promote her previous book and her future one even though she has no usefull knowlege on this case.

Why can't you defend your position, cease calling those with a different opinion HATERS.???? We get it that you are totally smitten with Geraldine Hughes.

^HUH?! LMAO I already defended my position on many post above u! o_O Obviously u can't read or don't care! :smilerolleyes:

I say hating cause comparing her book that defends MJ from the 93 allegations and comparing it's use to others that wrote their books to just exploit him like for example Rabbi Shmuley books is B.S! Plain and simple!

And why can't u cease to call someone "smitten" when in reality their only trying to give credit to someone that is trying to defend MJ unlike some who rather compare her and her book to those who do the opposite!

Last edited:
For any who are interested, the BEST defense of Michael back then was a magazine article called "Was Michael Jackson Framed," by journalist Mary Fisher, and published in Esquire magazine in 1994. It has EVERYTHING in it that Geraldine wrote, and much, much more, and is a credible work of investigative journalism. Anyone who wants to know about how Michael Jackson WAS framed, just has to read it. The article had huge distribution, and I'm sure it's still findable/can be downloaded for a fraction of the cost of the Redemption book. The article has pretty much EVERYTHING, not just one piece of it.

While Geraldine was out there flogging her book but saying NOTHING, Fisher's article was, hopefully, making a genuine difference in public opinion. (and yeah, Fisher went on tv TOO, but she actually talked about HOW Michael was framed. Unlike Geraldine, she didn't write a book about it. The article was sufficient, and she knew that. )

For any who are interested, the BEST defense of Michael back then was a magazine article called "Was Michael Jackson Framed," by journalist Mary Fisher, and published in Esquire magazine in 1994. It has EVERYTHING in it that Geraldine wrote, and much, much more, and is a credible work of investigative journalism. Anyone who wants to know about how Michael Jackson WAS framed, just has to read it. The article had huge distribution, and I'm sure it's still findable/can be downloaded for a fraction of the cost of the Redemption book. The article has pretty much EVERYTHING, not just one piece of it.

While Geraldine was out there flogging her book but saying NOTHING, Fisher's article was, hopefully, making a genuine difference in public opinion. (and yeah, Fisher went on tv TOO, but she actually talked about HOW Michael was framed. Unlike Geraldine, she didn't write a book about it. The article was sufficient, and she knew that. )
yes Autumn you are correct Mary Fisher did a wonderful job telling the truth as to how Michael was framed....here is the link for those interested in reading..it is to long to post...
http://www.mjnewsonline.com/mj.txt

I have That GQ Article By Mary A. Fisher and a lot that Geraldine wrote in her book is in there because she interviewed Hughes for it and Hughes willingly gave her that info! Without that info it would be missing a hell of a lot!

So it is a very important article and people should read it and other books on the allegations as well! I don't agree with limiting information on it by reading one thing over the other!

Read as much as u want as long as it's purpose it to defending MJ and tell the truth that include info u never heard before! That's why I also read Jones book and other people blogs & websites dedicated to the allegations that have actually legal documentation on both 93 and 05 cases that's hold even more info u can possibly imagine more then GQ article by Mary A. Fisher and the others too!

So the GQ article is a good start but, it shouldn't and doesn't end there! Cause ALL of it MATTERS!

Last edited:
I have That GQ Article By Mary A. Fisher and a lot that Geraldine wrote in her book is in there because she interviewed Hughes for it and Hughes willingly gave her that info! Without that info it would be missing a hell of a lot!

So it is a very important article and people should read it and other books on the allegations as well! I don't agree with limiting information on it by reading one thing over the other!

Read as much as u want as long as it's purpose it to defending MJ and tell the truth that include info u never heard before! That's why I also read Jones book and other people blogs & websites dedicated to the allegations that have actually legal documentation on both 93 and 05 cases that's hold even more info u can possibly imagine more then GQ article by Mary A. Fisher and the others too!

So the GQ article is a good start but, it shouldn't and doesn't end there! Cause ALL of it MATTERS!

Sure, all of it matters. But Geraldine's material is the SAME as what was written in the article, so there is no new info there. And yes, Geraldine was generous in sharing that info with Fisher, and should be commended for that. But, the article has so much more and puts it all into perspective in a logical way. So, I'd say that if you read the article, buying Geraldine's book is simply not necessary. There is a lot of "filler" in there that has nothing to do with anything she overheard.

Sure, all of it matters. But Geraldine's material is the SAME as what was written in the article, so there is no new info there. And yes, Geraldine was generous in sharing that info with Fisher, and should be commended for that. But, the article has so much more and puts it all into perspective in a logical way. So, I'd say that if you read the article, buying Geraldine's book is simply not necessary. There is a lot of "filler" in there that has nothing to do with anything she overheard.

The GQ Article is a very fasts way to get to the reason behind the allegations, quick and to the point! But, a book will always have way more then a article! Knowing this is the reason why I bought Hughes book and the reason why anyone would write one!

Her book had more detail for the complex case that 93 is! Like Part 5 of the book called "Legally Speaking," tells in detail about the motions that were filed and hearings by both parties! To me stuff like that aren't filers!

U really understand why the out of court settlement happened when u understand some of the motions that were filed that MJ should have won! And the GQ article didn't have that stuff being said, it stated other reasons for the settlement! Which were just as valid on the outside looking in but, not the real reason!

I also like that Hughes isn't just a anonymous "source" from an article anymore! She is a real person that witnessed the stressful B.S MJ went through and her telling the story herself make it even more credible!

So that's why I think all is important! It was definitely for me anyways!:)

I also like that Hughes isn't just a anonymous "source" from an article anymore! She is a real person that witnessed the stressful B.S MJ went through and her telling the story herself make it even more credible!

So that's why I think all is important! It was definitely for me anyways!:)

Oh, for Pete's sake! Agree-to-disagree. I've already made my point.

She didn't even KNOW Michael Jackson, and didn't witness ANYTHING more than fans did, in that respect
. She overheard some conversations in the attorney's office where she worked as a secretary. The rest of that stuff is easy to find online, if one doesn't already know the legalese. Glad you enjoyed the book. For anyone else who's interested, I'd say read the Fisher article.

Oh, for Pete's sake! Agree-to-disagree. I've already made my point.

She didn't even KNOW Michael Jackson, and didn't witness ANYTHING more than fans did, in that respect
. She overheard some conversations in the attorney's office where she worked as a secretary. The rest of that stuff is easy to find online, if one doesn't already know the legalese. Glad you enjoyed the book. For anyone else who's interested, I'd say read the Fisher article.

o_O I know she didn't know MJ personally! Do I have to spell it out?! U should know what I mean by now! She witness it by hearing and seeing what they were gonna do to him! She saw Chandler in her bosses office alone with him including Jordan and typed up letters that her boss wanted her to write to help chandler with what he wanted! That's more then any fan can say! So don't even compare! lol

It's easy to find that stuff online now?! But, was all of it there a few yrs ago before the book? Doubt it! Plus, u really need to stop acting like everyone in the god damn world will look up these cases online or have internet access anyways! Cause that's not reality! If they want to purchase the book about it they can! Or read it from their library for free if they want too! There ain't nothing wrong with that!

If u don't like that she didn't do more on TV, then I think that her telling MJ defense team what she saw and heard, being and providing in the first piece of material about his innocence in the GQ article and writing a book about it later and continuing to talk about it to the public today is more then one could ask for! It's better then nothing! And If u can't see that, then that's ur loss, sour grapes to u then! U don't have to reflect that negativity about what u feel onto everyone else by telling them not to by a positive book on Michael!

Last edited:
Okay now u make sense!

U do get that she did know what happen in 93 but, u don't agree with how she went about in getting it across! I can understand that!

But, I'm not gonna hold that against her forever! I have no problem with her STILL talking about it and trying to sell her book about it if she chooses! The more people know the info the better and once again I'll say that she has gotten better when explaining what happen to MJ in detail and I do wish she was like that yrs ago too!

When it comes to the Murray case well who don't have an opinion, speculated or pointed some of the facts!? We do it on this board everyday! lol

The reporting she was doing out side the court room wasn't bad at all she was actually repeating the same things the fans were in Ustream!

I think the negativity should be focus on people who are against MJ not for those who are for him! Just saying!-_-

i think, at the end of the day, what bothers some fans is, if you're trying to keep MJ's legacy, and you want to say something positive, then do it for no money. because, after all, making money off of it, defeats the purpose. the naysayers will simply say..'HA! they're doing it for money, so why should i believe what they're saying..i still believe MJ is a child molester, because his 'supporters' want to make a quick buck'.

it's an uphill battle to defend an innocent person, here, ironically...yet not so much ironically, since this world is a hellhole..but..a supporter should give themselves a head start and say their piece without making money off of it. and if their financial situation is not good.....then, find another way to make money, but not this way.

i think, at the end of the day, what bothers some fans is, if you're trying to keep MJ's legacy, and you want to say something positive, then do it for no money. because, after all, making money off of it, defeats the purpose. the naysayers will simply say..'HA! they're doing it for money, so why should i believe what they're saying..i still believe MJ is a child molester, because his 'supporters' want to make a quick buck'.

it's an uphill battle to defend an innocent person, here, ironically...yet not so much ironically, since this world is a hellhole..but..a supporter should give themselves a head start and say their piece without making money off of it. and if their financial situation is not good.....then, find another way to make money, but not this way.

I don't have any problem with people making money per se off of a book if its well done, truthful. I believe in people getting paid for work, everyone has bills to pay.

I don't have any problem with people making money per se off of a book if its well done, truthful. I believe in people getting paid for work, everyone has bills to pay.

:agree: Mary A. Fisher when she did that article was/is a journalist! Journalist get paid whether the story is good or bad they get paid and it was her job so of course she would get paid!

Same with authors of books they get paid and so would the publisher of their companies, why not? But, of course it's better when it's truth behind what they write and that's where I have no problem with that too!

And if they self publish their books because a publishing company don't want their material because it doesn't paint the subject in a negative light just like Hughes and Jones had to do then for me it mean that's it's more worthy of my attention and respect!

Funny, how no one remembers when MJJC was MJJF and Hughes gave a extensive interview to them for "FREE" about 93! :smilerolleyes: That was one long ass interview and it had audio too! Oh well....SMH

Funny, how no one remembers when MJJC was MJJF and Hughes gave a extensive interview to them for "FREE" about 93! :smilerolleyes: That was one long ass interview and it had audio too! Oh well....SMH

Awww I remember that time so well. It was a great time.
And as you mention that I loved the interview you've mentioned and I was so happy when I heard that the first time. She had all my support honestly...

till I saw her on TV not telling anything else but "Buy my book! It's all in my book!" that was the time I got suspicious...

but oh well I remembered her interview on mjjf and that alone made me order her book...

and that gave me the rest. Nothing in there was in any way new or unfolding unknown circumstances, connections blah... every fan could have written that book.

I don't hate her, no, she just earned some money through me with not honest or sincere but still intelligent tactics... well let me put it this way... it's her bad luck now I'm learning pretty fast.
I don't hate her, no way... at least she's not doing Michael any damage (yet?)... however... she has lost to me what I once saw in her... my fault? her fault? ... who cares, it is the way it is now... but I do remember those days when we've been mjjf very well... because I do I'll not really support that woman anymore although I might once did. Life is a learning process.

This thread has probably run its course? Geraldine was positioned to hear some things, and she was generous in giving that material to Fisher. Fisher's article was GREAT. But in terms of Michael, I will NEVER forget the greed of "read my book, read my book," when she could have done a lot for PUBLIC opinion (the general public does not often visit Michael Jackson fan-boards)

I agree with Mechi, that life is a "learning experience."

Does Geraldine "do harm" now? I think she DOES. She muddied the water when she made statements about where Murray WAS when Michael died, when she should have kept utterly silent. She has no "inside information" at all, except speculations by the family, who apparently had no inside info, either.

I think she should keep silent NOW, about anything related to the current case, which she knows no more about than some fans. So YES, she does harm, and I hope she keeps quiet (and she might want to consider getting her latest book surgically removed from her HAND?)

So sure, buy her Redemption book, or don't buy it. Whatever. Or, read Fisher's article. I don't see that the Chandler accusations are related to the current case against Murray, but for historical reasons, sure, it's good to be informed about what happened back in 1993.

Back