Geraldine Hughes > I Regret to Inform You...

jrsfan;3214927 said:
Here is a vid with Hughes:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eBnOHpNa1Go" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

I have several problems with Hughes. For one she did not go to the police when she thought it was extortion.

For another, in this vid at approx :56 she talks about Pellicano being in prison, so she knows his history. Since she actually 'knows' him, anytime he came up in the news, she would have paid close attention. She is still of the belief that he is a great guy???

She does make a great point at about 2:40 that he was arrested the same month as MJ. Probably not a coincidence. My bet is Barresi had something to do with it. He probably saw an opportunity to make money & needed Pellicano out of the way. When the feds went after Pellicano again for more charges & was on trial - Barresi went to the trial & sentencing. To make sure his job was done. Pellicano was a complete fool - totally setup by Weitzman & Barresi to take the fall for all the lawyers. He was a complete idiot to not roll over.

And she's wrong about Cochran being the one wanting to settle, it was Weitzman first who wanted to settle right away at the beginning in house actually. Cochran came in on Dec. 20 - it had been setup. Cochran was friends with Garcetti & Feldman:

http://books.google.com/books?id=n1S...itzman&f=false

&#8220;It was our hope that this would all go away. We tried to keep it as much in-house as we could.&#8221; Howard Weitzman

And it was Elizabeth Taylor who introduced Weitzman to Pellicano, as Pellicano found the bones of Mike Todd. Interesting.

Last edited:
I have several problems with Hughes. For one she did not go to the police when she thought it was extortion.

For another, in this vid at approx :56 she talks about Pellicano being in prison, so she knows his history. Since she actually 'knows' him, anytime he came up in the news, she would have paid close attention. She is still of the belief that he is a great guy???

She does make a great point at about 2:40 that he was arrested the same month as MJ. Probably not a coincidence. My bet is Barresi had something to do with it. He probably saw an opportunity to make money & needed Pellicano out of the way. When the feds went after Pellicano again for more charges & was on trial - Barresi went to the trial & sentencing. To make sure his job was done. Pellicano was a complete fool - totally setup by Weitzman & Barresi to take the fall for all the lawyers. He was a complete idiot to not roll over.

And she's wrong about Cochran being the one wanting to settle, it was Weitzman first who wanted to settle right away at the beginning in house actually. Cochran came in on Dec. 20 - it had been setup. Cochran was friends with Garcetti & Feldman:

I will add the link & quote later.

And it was Elizabeth Taylor who introduced Weitzman to Pellicano, as Pellicano found the bones of Mike Todd. Interesting.

This is my understanding, as well. Thanks for presenting it so clearly.

Anyone who truly had Michael's best interests at heart, would have gone straight to the police! And she didn't. Pellicano is an EXTREMELY shady character! (as we now know) I just find Geraldine terribly digressive now, and peddling a new book when she simply should be very QUIET.

MIchael wanted to FIGHT, not settle -- but there was a lot of pressure for a settlement, and he lost that one. And we know what happened after that.

Last edited:

I will add the link & quote later.

The book is still great for anyone who can't get their hands on the GQ article and don't visit MJ websites and blogs about the case! Period! Ain't no denying that! That's pretty much my point at the end! That's what it's purpose will serve whether u like her or not it's don't really matter it's the info in it that does!

Anyways, It don't matter whether Cochran wanted to settle first or not he went along with it at the end didn't he?! There's been a lot of talk about who decision was that! All of them have pointed the finger at each other! All I know is that Cochran was a civil lawyer when he first started out that's what he knew how to do! He was the lead attorney and he was the one that made the speech about the settlement!

Anthony Pellicano was nice to Hughes who she told what she saw to, that would help MJ in his case! So her thoughts on him would reflect that! If it wasn't for his wire taping of Even Chandler we wouldn't know how Chandler really felt about MJ and how irrelevant he thought his son was as long as he get's what he wanted! So whether Pelicano is bad or good, I at least thank him for that! Because without that convo it would be nothing but, hearsay that Chandler just wanted to get MJ! Also Pellicano sure didn't betrayed MJ saying he is guilty that's for sure! His ass didn't reveal anything damaging against MJ to get out of jail!

So, if all y'all gonna do is nick-pick everything to death as see it as a negative then yea the thread has definitely ran it's course for sure!-_-

Geraldine should have gone to the POLICE, immediately, and she didn't. That should not be very hard to understand, but either you will, or you won't.

For everyone else, my advice would be not to waste precious time on her.

Outta here, and peace. . .

Geraldine should have gone to the POLICE, immediately, and she didn't. That should not be very hard to understand, but either you will, or you won't.

For everyone else, my advice would be not to waste precious time on her.

Outta here, and peace. . .
and this is why I refuse to buy her book!!

I would rather read the fisher article.

for all those that want to read the same thing that is says in the book..except you dont have to pay for it......here it is...
http://www.mjnewsonline.com/mj.txt

And it ain't hard to understand that going to the police would have involved the same corrupted D.A's from L.A and Santa Barbara that didn't believe shit that came out of MJ's mouth when they got the case in their hands! When they got the evidence that it was a setup from the Covo taped that Pellicano made of Chandler they didn't believe it, they dismissed it! So if they can't believe that kind of evidence I don't see how they would have believed Hughes which was pretty much only things that she overheard!

And knowing the things that Tom Sneedon has done before, between and after the case in his career is surprising anyone would think that he would have really gave a damn! He was the D.A of his district any report he would have heard of!

She did the right thing going to MJ's team when she did with her inside info! Plus, it's not like Sneedon didn't find out about Geraldine Hughes during that time of the MJ case and the other D.A in L.A too! Of course they did they just didn't give a damn! Let's not be so naive here! lol

So, yea read the GQ article it has Hughes account in it anyways! And for those who don't go online I will tell them to buy or borrow a copy of Hughes and Jones books too that have more detail in them! Like I said all of it matters!

And peace to u too! ;)

Last edited:
Blue, what were some of the motions you mentioned that influenced the settlement? I did not read the book only the article.

and this is why I refuse to buy her book!!

I would rather read the fisher article.

for all those that want to read the same thing that is says in the book..except you dont have to pay for it......here it is...
http://www.mjnewsonline.com/mj.txt

Thank you! And can we end this now? This is truly a no-brainer. Some people are stricken with GREED at the mention of Michael Jackson. Geraldine has proven herself to be yet another one of these, who's morals went out the window at the opportunity for financial gain. There is really no excuse possible for her, when she failed to go to the POLICE when she overheard an extortion attempt against Michael!

I hope this thread can be closed soon? And moving right along?

I don't have any problem with people making money per se off of a book if its well done, truthful. I believe in people getting paid for work, everyone has bills to pay.

that's a covenient excuse for opportunism, and is a good reason why it exists. there are thousands of other ways to pay the bills. get an office job or something. paying bills is no excuse for opportunism. chances are, you end up losing your livelihood when your motives are not pure. there's a universal law that is in effect that keeps that true. don't underestimate it, because there are many examples of it ringing true.
everybody has their own version of 'well done' and 'truthful.' chances are that if you're being an opportunist, your economic situation is suffering, and if you practice opportunism, you will continue to suffer economically. you reap what you sow. ask the bankrupt dr. klein.

For those who are tired of this thread why then keep coming back? lol Ignore it then and me if obviously that's the problem! lol

Don't say the book is credible then says it's nothing! Then say she should have gone on TV and clear MJ's name! But, because she didn't it's nothing, not credible! o_O Contradicting much?! lol I see why some can't handle the debate!:doh:

So yea do move on!-_-

Blue, what were some of the motions you mentioned that influenced the settlement? I did not read the book only the article.

Sure Petrarose straight from the book!
On Novemeber 23, 1994 the court heard the Motion for Trial Preference, the Motion to Stay Trial and Discovery, the Motion to Compel the Deposition of Michael Jackson, and the Defendant's Request for Stay of Ruling.

The Court ruled as Follows:

(Chandler) Motion for Trial Preference....Granted

(M. Jackson) Motion to Compel Deposition....Denied w/o Prejudice

(Chandler) Motion To Compel Mr. Jackson's Deposition...Granted

(M. Jackson) Request to Stay Ruling....Denied

MJ lost all four motions
. MJ attorneys were applying precedent laws which were applied in a similar sexual battery case. Pacer Inc. v. Superior Court specifically held that it is improper invasion of the defendant's constitutional rights not to stay civil proceedings where a criminal investigation is ongoing. But, Feldman's trump card was, "A child's memory is developing," and their inability to, "remember like an adult." This law was designed to protect a small child's ability to recall for prolonged periods of time after being victim and/or witness to a crime. This case, however, involved a 13-year old boy, who was soon to be turning 14 years old.
Michael Jackson's defense had been unsuccessful in delaying the civil lawsuit and Discovery. Michael Jackson's defense had lost their attempt to block Feldman's request for a speedy trial in this case and trial was scheduled to take place in march of 1994.
Mr. Cochran's request for a protective order to prevent all parties in action from disclosing informal and formal discovery material to the District Attorney's office to protect Michael Jackson's Fifth Amendment rights in the case of the criminal proceeding was denied.
In other words Michael wanted the criminal trial to go first before the civil trial and that request was denied! When that happened MJ's lawyer tried to protect MJ from double jeopardy! That law was made to prevent a defendant from having to be tried twice on the same issue! But, MJ request was denied! So Double Jeopardy is having to defend yourself in a criminal case as well has a civil case! The Fifth Amendment, provides that a person cannot be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, provides protection from being tired twice on the same issue! But, they used the fact that Jordan Chandler was a minor to supercede his right to a speedy trial!

The district attorney office was gonna used the information that was going to be uncovered or revealed in the civil case lawsuit for use in their criminal investigation! They had said they would request all depositions and discovery that would have been taken from the Civil case to be used in their criminal case against Michael! Pretty much they would have known every little detail that defense had used for the civil case for MJ and worked their case against it by knowing every evidence they had and their strategy!

So as you can see this book has way more details and explains better what laws were used from each side for their motions, even more about that is in the book! I just posted some! That's why I like it and would recommend it! Especially, to those who don't go online and/or don't visit MJ websites or blogs and would have no way in getting this kind of details! So because of that I can get over the nick picking and focus on the importance of the information, instead of a person!-_-

Nuff said!

Last edited:
Blue, Thank you so much for the information about the motions from the Hughes book. I can't really believe it. How could something like this happen in our court system, although I do think if they had to take it to a higher court, they would win. You can clearly see by the rulings how obstacles/loopholes were used to cripple Michael's freedom, but truth won in the end. After all the crooked actions by the Proc, they still lost. God made Mez especially for Michael.

Blue, Thank you so much for the information about the motions from the Hughes book. I can't really believe it. How could something like this happen in our court system, although I do think if they had to take it to a higher court, they would win. You can clearly see by the rulings how obstacles/loopholes were used to cripple Michael's freedom, but truth won in the end. After all the crooked actions by the Proc, they still lost. God made Mez especially for Michael.

:agree:Absolutely! And thank u for asking ur question! :)

For those who are tired of this thread why then keep coming back? lol Ignore it then and me if obviously that's the problem! lol

Don't say the book is credible then says it's nothing! Then say she should have gone on TV and clear MJ's name! But, because she didn't it's nothing, not credible! o_O Contradicting much?! lol I see why some can't handle the debate!:doh:

So yea do move on!-_-

Sure Petrarose straight from the book! In other words Michael wanted the criminal trial to go first before the civil trial and that request was denied! When that happened MJ's lawyer tried to protect MJ from double jeopardy! That law was made to prevent a defendant from having to be tried twice on the same issue! But, MJ request was denied! So Double Jeopardy is having to defend yourself in a criminal case as well has a civil case! The Fifth Amendment, provides that a person cannot be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, provides protection from being tired twice on the same issue! But, they used the fact that Jordan Chandler was a minor to supercede his right to a speedy trial!

The district attorney office was gonna used the information that was going to be uncovered or revealed in the civil case lawsuit for use in their criminal investigation! They had said they would request all depositions and discovery that would have been taken from the Civil case to be used in their criminal case against Michael! Pretty much they would have known every little detail that defense had used for the civil case for MJ and worked their case against it by knowing every evidence they had and their strategy!

So as you can see this book has way more details and explains better what laws were used from each side for their motions, even more about that is in the book! I just posted some! That's why I like it and would recommend it! Especially, to those who don't go online and/or don't visit MJ websites or blogs and would have no way in getting this kind of details! So because of that I can get over the nick picking and focus on the importance of the information, instead of a person!-_-

Nuff said!
at this point, there's gotta be very few people that don't go online. i remember when i was homeless, and the public libraries had computers. even bums go online. lol. and they can do it for FREE. lol.

and, since when are people less inclined to get something for free, instead of having to pay for it? i have nothing against these details in the book, but like you, i got the info for free by going online. yes..more people are likely to look at the info if they don't have to pay for it. and it does put Huges in a better light, if she doesn't ask for money for the info.

i don't know if you bought the book yet, but you got the info for free, first. that makes my point. it's a lot easier to go after something you didn't pay for, than to pay for it.

Michael has a lot of strikes against him, in this twisted world which likes to condemn the innocent and free the guilty. so those who want to advocate for MJ, have to make a special extra effort. and if Hughes is willing to pay for an article in a periodical that people can get for free, or if she's willing to put more stuff online so the general publci can access it for free, she is going the extra mile for Michael. and that has to go a long way in the eyes of the general public. and MJ deserves that extra effort coming from those who choose to stand up for him.

Last edited:
at this point, there's gotta be very few people that don't go online. i remember when i was homeless, and the public libraries had computers. even bums go online. lol. and they can do it for FREE. lol.

and, since when are people less inclined to get something for free, instead of having to pay for it? i have nothing against these details in the book, but like you, i got the info for free by going online. yes..more people are likely to look at the info if they don't have to pay for it. and it does put Huges in a better light, if she doesn't ask for money for the info.

i don't know if you bought the book yet, but you got the info for free, first. that makes my point. it's a lot easier to go after something you didn't pay for, than to pay for it.

Michael has a lot of strikes against him, in this twisted world which likes to condemn the innocent and free the guilty. so those who want to advocate for MJ, have to make a special extra effort. and if Hughes is willing to pay for an article in a periodical that people can get for free, or if she's willing to put more stuff online so the general publci can access it for free, she is going the extra mile for Michael. and that has to go a long way in the eyes of the general public. and MJ deserves that extra effort coming from those who choose to stand up for him.

:mello: Thank u for stating the obvious! But, I already said for those that don't go to MICHAEL JACKSON'S WEBSITES AND BLOGS to find out about the allegations (and trust me there are people that don't) they can opt to buy the book and others like it, or get them for free if they so choose to do it that way!

They can also listen to her FREE videos on youtube if they wanted to and Jones countless interviews talking about the allegations on youtube as well!

Who cares how they go about it? Their chose! As long as they get the true info is all that matters! Geez!

And it ain't hard to understand that going to the police would have involved the same corrupted D.A's from L.A and Santa Barbara that didn't believe shit that came out of MJ's mouth when they got the case in their hands! When they got the evidence that it was a setup from the Covo taped that Pellicano made of Chandler they didn't believe it, they dismissed it! So if they can't believe that kind of evidence I don't see how they would have believed Hughes which was pretty much only things that she overheard!

And knowing the things that Tom Sneedon has done before, between and after the case in his career is surprising anyone would think that he would have really gave a damn! He was the D.A of his district any report he would have heard of!

She did the right thing going to MJ's team when she did with her inside info! Plus, it's not like Sneedon didn't find out about Geraldine Hughes during that time of the MJ case and the other D.A in L.A too! Of course they did they just didn't give a damn! Let's not be so naive here! lol

So, yea read the GQ article it has Hughes account in it anyways! And for those who don't go online I will tell them to buy or borrow a copy of Hughes and Jones books too that have more detail in them! Like I said all of it matters!

And peace to u too! ;)

Interesting points- but she waited 10 years to come running up to the Jacksons. Funny how she appeared just when they were desperate. Explain away that one please.

Interesting points- but she waited 10 years to come running up to the Jacksons. Funny how she appeared just when they were desperate. Explain away that one please.

But? Oh really?

And the nick picking continues! I guess the important info in the book once again takes a backseat! :smilerolleyes: SAD! I get it! Ya, don't like her, AND? So the important info in the book shouldn't get spread around to those who may not know about yet!? How selfish!:sleep:

U don't have to be a fan of a person to appreciate the facts in their book! That didn't stop me, or rather blind me like some! I appreciate Charles T. articles that defend MJ too, even though I don't condone what he said about MJ in the past! But, I would recommend his articles defending MJ to many! Same situation with Jones book too!

Plus, The Jacksons family was the one who gave Hughes permission to release the book she made sure to get their blessing, and permission first! FACT! THEY WANTED IT OUT THERE! Why do u think Joe Jackson is one of her biggest supporters for the book!? lol The one good thing I only give him credit for, besides noticing MJ god given talents! MJ knew about her book as well and word got back to her that he was grateful for it, same with Jones book!

IMO, I don't think that The Jacksons just heard of Hughes only after the new allegations! If MJ and his team knew her and the info she had in 93! I don't think it's far off that the Family had known about her too? They knew the Chandler's were all for the money and not just because MJ told them that! Obviously!

So if u want to keep going in circles with the same crap, I suggest u just ignore the book, and stop trying to downplay the importance that any info like this can have for those who don't know it yet!

Last edited:
But? Oh really?

And the nick picking continues! I guess the important info in the book once again takes a backseat! :smilerolleyes: SAD! I get it! Ya, don't like her, AND? So the important info in the book shouldn't get spread around to those who may not know about yet!? How selfish!:sleep:

U don't have to be a fan of a person to appreiate the facts in their book! That didn't stop me, or rather blind me like some! I appreciate Charles T. articles that defend MJ too, even though I don't condone what said about MJ in the past! But, I would recommend his article defending MJ to many! Same situation with Jones book too!

Plus, The Jacksons family was the one who gave Hughes permission to release the book she made sure to get their blessing, and permission first! FACT! THEY WANTED IT OUT THERE! Why do u think Joe Jackson is one of her biggest supporters for the book!? lol The one good thing I only give him credit for, besides noticing MJ god given talents! MJ knew about her book as well and word got back to her that he was grateful for it, same with Jones book!

IMO, I don't think that The Jacksons just heard of Hughes only after the new allegations! If MJ and his team knew her and the info she had in 93! I don't think it's far off that the Family had known about her too? They knew the Chandler's were all for the money and not just because MJ told them that! Obviously!

So if u want to keep going in circles with the same crap, I suggest u just ignore the book, and stop trying to downplay the importance that any info like this can have for those who don't know it yet!

:scratch:I didn't mean to get into a fight, I just wanted to hear your point of
view. Mine is different & depending on new info I might change it. So do you have a good reason for the 10 year delay? Just asking in a friendly way, btw.

:scratch:I didn't mean to get into a fight, I just wanted to hear your point of view. Mine is different & depending on new info I might change it. So do you have a good reason for the 10 year delay? Just asking in a friendly way, btw.

When u word it by saying on ur last post "explain that away" How else can one take it!?

Plus, I thought I answered ur questions! But, I guess not?

And how can it be my reason? How strange?!:doh: You should ask "is" there a reason! Cause it as nothing to do with me! U might need to ask her personally for her reasons for further understanding!

But, My guess is that you meant, why 10 yrs to write her book and get the info out there to the public, right?

So, I'll just remind u, although it's not like u don't already know lol, that she did provide information in the GQ article that came out in 94 for the public! That's not 10yrs later but, only one year later after the first allegations came out! That's extremely quick to me!

Also in her book she makes it clear that the manuscript was well under way for her book, when the latest 2003 allegations against MJ were made public!

Last edited:
Since Mary Fisher came up & I found the transcript from Greta Van Sustern's show. Geragos must have used her for pr as she appeared right after his statement as I don't think she's made any other appearances that I am aware:

link:
http://mjthekingofpop.wordpress.com...ren-mary-fischer-talks-about-1993-dec-1-2003/

Greta van Sustren: Mary Fischer talks about 1993 (Dec 1 2003)

Greta van Sustren: Mary Fischer talks about 1993 (Dec 1 2003)
Transcript provided by paramountmj
Posted: Dec 1 2003, 10:21 PM
Greta: Tonight, Michael Jackson’s lawyer vows his client won’t be a pinata for financial motives. Is that what happened in 1993. Mary Fisher investigated the 1993 accusations for GQ magazine and joins us from Los Angeles with more. Mary, first the question, do you think he was framed in 93, and if so, the follow up question, is why you think that?
Mary Fisher: I definately think he was the target of a plan to extract money from him. And I base that on a five month investigation that I did for GQ…that looked at the accusers, the adults that were surrounding the boy who made the accusation. And I looked at who they were as people and to look at their motivations. And what I came up with was that three of them had questionable backgrounds and also the boy had been giving a powerful, psychiatric drug, before he ever made any allegations against Jackson. And, uh, there was alot of evidence that had not come out before that strongly suggest that Jackson was the target of extortion.
Greta: Mary was there any evidence at all that other than the boy and his family had ever seen anything to suggest a criminal activity about Michael Jackson. If you strip away the accusations from the one family settled civily. Is there anyone else that back them up?
Mary Fisher: There was no other corroborating evidence as there often is in these cases of alleged child molestation. It’s easy for someone to make an accusation, but it’s very hard to defend against it. And that’s because often there is no other evidence. There’s the say so of the child surround by adults who encourage the child to, uh, to make these statements for their own motivations and there is no other evidence. That was the case in 93, and so far that seems to be the case now.
Greta: In the 93 case, did the family first go to a lawyer for civil damages for money before they went to the prosecuter?
Mary Fisher: That’s exactly right. The interesting thing is if the parents of the first boy had genuinely believed that there son had been sexually molested by Jackson. You would think that the first thing they would think to do is go to the police, but they didn’t do that. They went to an attorney, and the attorney then helpled them with some sort of plan to extract money from Jackson. And then they brought in a psychiatrist, who by the way had no experience with children and met with the boy several times, and it was only after that and being given the drug, that the boy then said yes Jackson did inappropriate things to me.
Greta: In terms of the drug, do you know what the drug was?
Mary Fisher: Yes, it’s sodium ametal (sp?) and it’s a powerful psychiatric drug when under the influence, a person is highly suggestible. And that drug was given to the boy by the father of the boy and the father’s friend who was a dental anesthesiologist , and the anesthesiologist gave the boy the drug in the dentist office.
Greta: Was there any accusation by the boy before this drug that Michael Jackson had been inappropriate with him?
Mary Fisher: No. In fact he had been asked several times if anything inappropriate happened and he would always said no, and then again this is what happens in some of these cases and incidents, that a series of adults, whether it is police, the parents, psychiatrists surround the child and the child becomes influenced by these adults and often they are false accusations that come out of this.
Greta: Alright this family, the mother and father not married, right? That adds the results to that element to it that the family was falling apart.
Mary Fisher: Exactly right. In the first case, the parents were involved in a bitter custody and divorce battle. The what also happened is that Jackson had befriended the father and the boy and got busy and moved on and the father was disgruntled by the fact that Jackson was no longer as close to him as he once been. That seems to be a parallel in this frequent, in this new case. Uhm, and in this new case that fact that parents did not take the boy or call the police, but they took him to a lawyer(s), civil lawyer.
Greta: And the lawyer, is there any parody or similarities. Are there any lawyers from the 93 case hovering around this new case?
Mary Fisher: Well, the lawyer, the civil lawyer from the boy in the first case is also the attorney who the parents, uh, the mother of this current boy took him too. That’s whats in common.
Greta: Aright, and what has happened to the family. Any quick update where, he’s now a young man, was a boy back then in 93. What’s he up to?
Mary Fisher: You know, I haven’t really kept on top of it. I understand he’s living in the east coast. I guess he’s 22 years old in college but I don’t know where. And to me there is so many similarities with the old case and this current case that it is really important to reserve judgement before anyone comes to a conclusion about guilt or innocence here.
Greta: Alright, Mary, thank you very much for joining us
Mary Fisher: You’re welcome. Thank you.

Source: mjeol

Michael knew about the article written by Mary Fisher. During the interview with Steve Harvey & MJJ, Steve mention this article and how everybody should read it...
[youtube]Coc9krPGlCs[/youtube] @8:10

Michael knew everything what was written about him, after all he was on top of things, no matter what media wanted him to portrait. One of his favor place to shop was a bookstore.

Since Mary Fisher came up & I found the transcript from Greta Van Sustern's show. Geragos must have used her for pr as she appeared right after his statement as I don't think she's made any other appearances that I am aware:
The only two that were the fairest to MJ on Foxnews During the trial was Geraldo and Greta! I think it was great that Mary was right after Geragos! I remember seeing this interview when it aired! I don't think she did any other?!

But, I do remember Mary doing an interview with Katie Couric! But, I think that one was just about the 93 case only and was aired a few yrs ago before the 2nd allegations! It was very good, she said almost the same thing!

Michael knew about the article written by Mary Fisher. During the interview with Steve Harvey & MJJ, Steve mention this article and how everybody should read it...
Yep, and MJ thanked him for it and Katherine thanked Steve too cause she knew he was spreading the word! :)

Last edited:
The only two that were the fairest to MJ on Foxnews During the trial was Geraldo and Greta! I think it was great that Mary was right after Geragos! I remember seeing this interview when it aired! I don't think she did any other?! But, Mary did do one with Katie Couric! But, I think that one was just about 93 only!? It was very good she said almost the same thing!

Yep, and MJ thanked him for it and Kathrine thanked Steve too cause she knew he was spreading the word! :)

Do you know of any youtube vids of Fisher's interviews? I couldn't find any.

Do you know of any youtube vids of Fisher's interviews? I couldn't find any.

:( No, I was just trying to do that for the Katie Couric one! But, I don't see anything on Mary period! So, maybe we can try to look for a transcript of her interview with Katie too!

OT.. But Taaj Malik.. she has divided the fan community like no one else together with Samantha De Gosson. They being outside court and inside make many fans stay away. Their prescence scares away so many. Fans don´t even want to go to Forest Lawn on Sundays just because of them being there the whole day. Taaj never met Michael and Samantha was a follower who sees her self like a queen bee and no one was closer to Michael than her and her follower friends. I have met both sides of these fighting groups. And I was at court everyday witnessing the whole thing and I know that Taaj sends out little lies here and there. And she´s not as close to Joe as she pretends to be.

There are significant differences between Fisher and Hughes. (actually, I've spoken to BOTH of them in the past -- Hughes by email, and Fisher, email and phone. But, the ideas below don't come from those conversations, which remain private.)

Fisher is a professional investigative journalist, and her article was a stepping stone in a wider career. She did not do a book, and must have realized that her material was exactly sufficient for an extended article. On the the other hand, Hughes must have actually thought that her book would be a source of wealth for her, a New York Times best-seller because it had the words "Michael Jackson" on the cover? She could have published that material as an article, but chose NOT to.

Hughes targeted the fan-community as a market for her book, and that was essentially preaching to the choir. Fisher's article was absolutely everywhere, with a circulation of about half-a-million copies. The article was in mailboxes of people who had subscriptions, and it was on news stands, and in drug-stores, and doctors' and dentists' offices. The impact of an article, as opposed to a BOOK, was much greater. Hughes didn't choose to go that route. For an article, she would have been paid a couple of thousand dollars. For a BOOK? A potential treasure-trove (but, that did not happen.)

Hughes linked up support for her book as support for Michael, in targeting the fan community (who ALREADY supported Michael.) She curried favor with the fans, much in the way Karen Faye did. Fisher did not. Fisher was journalistically neutral, and that gave her article greater impact, to those in the GENERAL PUBLIC. That was a good thing. The fans didn't NEED to be convinced.

Hughes book did appear in bookstores, but only briefly. She associated a reason for the failure of the book to a "conspiracy," related to Michael. But yet, if there was a conspiracy to keep her book out of the stores, that certainly didn't apply to Fisher's article, and she had no trouble publishing it. So that argument simply doesn't fly. I've read both the book and the article. I think the reason the book vanished so quickly from bookstores was, in my opinion, that it was so badly written, and packed with theological meanderings, as well as factual info about the 1993 case -- or what she knew of that.

I've seen Fisher's tv interviews, and I've seen Hughes'. Hughes was very quickly dropped from the talk-show circuit (and I'm not sure about Fisher. Didn't keep track, specifically.) She was dropped, I'd assume, because someone must have given her bad advice and told her that revealing ANYTHING in the book would prevent people from buying it (even though the opposite likely was true). Her book was glued to her hand, but she revealed absolutely NOTHING that was in it. On the other hand, Fisher's interviews were calm, factual, and she seemed very credible.

My opinion is, that it's a damned SHAME that the person who overheard Chandler's lawyer, wasn't someone with more integrity, and more able to WRITE, or see the larger picture of the help she could have been for Michael. But, that's not what happened, sadly. Of the two, I'd say forget the book, and read the article.

Autumn II U came back to repeat the same things? o_O Let people decide what they want to do themselves! Either way they do they will get the truth on MJ's innocence! That's what counts in the end! So be HAPPY! lol

Anyways, can't seem to find the interview Mary A. Fisher did with Katie Couric not even a transcript! SMH No surprise though!

moodyblue97;3230506 said:
OT.. But Taaj Malik.. she has divided the fan community like no one else together with Samantha De Gosson. They being outside court and inside make many fans stay away. Their prescence scares away so many. Fans don´t even want to go to Forest Lawn on Sundays just because of them being there the whole day. Taaj never met Michael and Samantha was a follower who sees her self like a queen bee and no one was closer to Michael than her and her follower friends. I have met both sides of these fighting groups. And I was at court everyday witnessing the whole thing and I know that Taaj sends out little lies here and there. And she´s not as close to Joe as she pretends to be.
YEP! I agree with u here! There were fans outside court saying they can feel the hate some fans got for others! But, they need to all focus on why they are there and that's for MJ ONLY! Some just want fame it seems! SMH

Autumn II U came back to repeat the same things? o_O Let people decide what they want to do themselves!SMH

As do you (repeat). In this instance, though, I've given comparisons on a number of levels between the two "authors," so people can have accurate information in "deciding." (I do have major issues with Geraldine's integrity, obviously, and the comparison with Fisher draws that line rather sharply.)

As do you (repeat). In this instance, though, I've given comparisons on a number of levels between the two "authors," so people can have accurate information in "deciding." (I do have major issues with Geraldine's integrity, obviously, and the comparison with Fisher draws that line rather sharply.)

Yes, we know that already!

But, the difference between the two authors and their ways shouldn't take away the information given by both! They both offer what the other doesn't say! Whether it be a little or a lot! There's already proof of that above! Therefore we should focus on the info given by both instead! Which we know is credible, that's what important!

But, u rather focus on the individual!-_- U were even negative towards the Conspiracy book! SMH Zzzzzz

Last edited:
[youtube]Coc9krPGlCs[/youtube] @8:10

Michael knew everything what was written about him, after all he was on top of things, no matter what media wanted him to portrait. One of his favor place to shop was a bookstore.
thank you for posting the video...it was great hearing Michale laugh.

thank you for posting the video...it was great hearing Michale laugh.

Thanks for mentioning the laughing because that made me click on the interview. I don't look at many interviews on Michael because to me he looks as though he does not want to be there. However, this one only has his voice and it was very good to hear him talk. Like you I loved the way he cracked up for a long time. I wish I was in the room. They mentioned the Fisher article on a radio program, so that was good.

People have so much evidence showing Michael was innocent and yet they do not believe.

Back