Getting to Know You!

DifferentKindOfLady;4273122 said:
Hello, I´m Helena and I live in Portugal. I´m a fan since I was 5 and now I´m 26 and still a fan. The first song I heard was Thriller and I was so scared that I thought Michael was a zombie. :D
But then I grew up and realized he was not a zombie, he was instead a beautiful man and I fell in love with him when I watched The Way You Make Me Feel video. I love everything about him and he´s still my impossible love. I can´t be with him in real life, so I´m with him in my dreams.

Welcome to MJJC and big hugs to you, Helena. :)

Welcome BACK! We are so glad that your spark has returned. :) The love for Michael never really goes away....sometimes it just waits patiently in the background.

To me was the same. I always loved him but when I when to college and started dating someone my love for him was like "waiting" but was always there. Then I found this community and I'm here!

Welcome BACK! We are so glad that your spark has returned. :) The love for Michael never really goes away....sometimes it just waits patiently in the background.

To me was the same. I went to college and my love for him stayed in the background because I started dating someone. But now I found this community and I'm here!

Hi! I'm a new guy here. I chose my user name based on my favorite MJ song. Yes, I'm a huge fan of all things Michael and love all of his music, but there's something about the song "Give In To Me" that displays an honest emotional expression that reminds me of myself. Not that I'm going out telling people to quench my desire, but you get the point. Haha
I've been a fan of Michael's since Thriller, when a friend brought the album to elementary school and our teacher let us listen to it later that afternoon. I was mesmerized! I never had the honor to see Michael in person, but I have met Bubbles in person and was speechless. I'm excited to find this forum and site and share my love of Michael with you all!
I'm in my early 40s and live in central Florida.

I love that song too!! For a very long time it was my favourite song from Dangerous.

Hi,
I used to be a member on another MJ forum years ago. Cannot remember my user name or the name of the forum though... Since I've been reading threads here for months now I thought I might as well register finally. haha

I'm Kayden, I'm 32 years old and I'm from The Netherlands. I've loved MJ's music/video's/performances for as long as I can remember. Literally; my earliest memories involve Michael Jackson, hearing his music and seeing him on tv when I was around 3 years old. He was magical. My sister became a fan in the BAD era and that reflected on me. As we got older she moved on to Janet's music and I stuck with Michael. The great part of that was that I got most her cds and collection. :cool:

I like other music and artists as well but Michael is something special to me. I think only others who grew up with his music truly understand. There's so much emotion in his voice, that even as a child while I couldn't understand English you felt his sincerity, what he meant by how he sang it and it was so powerful. He was something else.

Hi there! Sorry, I kind of disappeared, but to answer your question about the Wii game:
I personally think learning Ghosts and Thriller in the Wii game are the easiest. When they show you the moves step by step in dance school, I have successfully learned Thriller, Ghosts, and Smooth Criminal and am working more. Really they are pretty easy with practice but the hardest is Black or White! Hope to see you around!

Hi there! Sorry, I kind of disappeared, but to answer your question about the Wii game:
I personally think learning Ghosts and Thriller in the Wii game are the easiest. When they show you the moves step by step in dance school, I have successfully learned Thriller, Ghosts, and Smooth Criminal and am working more. Really they are pretty easy with practice but the hardest is Black or White! Hope to see you around!
Wish i could learn the ghosts dance but it too hard for me

I fully agree with u, I let MJ fade for a few years and I feel so guilty for that, if I'd still felt like I did when I was younger then I may have got to see him before we lost him, for that I will always be sorry. I hope Michael doesn't think bad of me for letting him slip into the background in my life

I fully agree with u, I let MJ fade for a few years and I feel so guilty for that, if I'd still felt like I did when I was younger then I may have got to see him before we lost him, for that I will always be sorry. I hope Michael doesn't think bad of me for letting him slip into the background in my life

He doesnt because he was always with you during that period. I for instance, when I went to college put Michael a little bit in the background because I was so busy. But he was always with me.

He doesnt because he was always with you during that period. I for instance, when I went to college put Michael a little bit in the background because I was so busy. But he was always with me.

I hope that's true, kinda feels like I let him down but that's probably just me being daft. I suppose it's more important to fight for him now as I feel he needs us all more than ever

I hope that's true, kinda feels like I let him down but that's probably just me being daft. I suppose it's more important to fight for him now as I feel he needs us all more than ever

He knows we're always there ;)
He needs us more because unfortunately he doesn't have a voice now. We are like his voice.

Welcome to all of the new (and returning) members.
We hope that you're making friends and enjoying the forum!

:rockingstickman:

Hi! My name is Nika, I'm 20 years old and I've been a Moonwalker from 2009-2014 (always loved him, just kinda lost interest at that point) and now since late 2018. I joined this forum to make friends, as I literally don't have any moonwalker friends to talk to.

My favorite album is Dangerous and my favorite songs include Baby Be Mine, Stranger In Moscow, Who Is It, Whatever Happens... honestly too many to count. I would love to make friends with you guys! :billiejean:

Hi,

This seems to be the most active MJ community I've found besides the one on reddit. I'm hoping to make some new friends here and hopefully find some writing partners. :)

Hi everyone!I gotta admit, I never really took interest in MJ until last year. Leaving Neverland came out and tbh I couldn't care less, the first thing I thought after hearing about it was that it's probably a new ploy to get some money out of MJ but I wasn't that much into the whole thing. Things changed when an author I'm a fan of wrote about the impression it made on him, he believed it of course. I still wasn't convinced but decided to look up what evidence they might have presented to back up the story. As you know, they had nothing. Nada. Zero. I was astonished how people were just willing to believe a documentary because of graphic descriptions and dramatic pauses, it's like they were born yesterday and still believed no one ever tries to lie in order to get what they want.
I started reading more into previous cases and Michael Jackson overall, the more I did the more sorrow and anger I felt. It's astonishing how much he had to suffer and I still can't find the answer to why it had to be that way.
Of course, I also began listening to MJ's music. I must admit, even some of the most popular songs were unknown to me before, hell, I don't recall hearing anything from Invincible until last year. And I'm glad I finally did, because I was missing on one of the greatest artists of all time. His music makes me wanna dance, something I've never felt throught 24 years of my live.
Anyway, I've got kinda obsessed with MJ and he was constantly on my mind, going back and forth from admiration and jamming to MJ's music to a lot of weeping over how unfair the world was to him. So, to not bore my friends to death with my unresolved feelings I decided to join a community of MJ fans. Love to you all!

Hi everyone!I gotta admit, I never really took interest in MJ until last year. Leaving Neverland came out and tbh I couldn't care less, the first thing I thought after hearing about it was that it's probably a new ploy to get some money out of MJ but I wasn't that much into the whole thing. Things changed when an author I'm a fan of wrote about the impression it made on him, he believed it of course. I still wasn't convinced but decided to look up what evidence they might have presented to back up the story. As you know, they had nothing. Nada. Zero. I was astonished how people were just willing to believe a documentary because of graphic descriptions and dramatic pauses, it's like they were born yesterday and still believed no one ever tries to lie in order to get what they want.
I started reading more into previous cases and Michael Jackson overall, the more I did the more sorrow and anger I felt. It's astonishing how much he had to suffer and I still can't find the answer to why it had to be that way.
Of course, I also began listening to MJ's music. I must admit, even some of the most popular songs were unknown to me before, hell, I don't recall hearing anything from Invincible until last year. And I'm glad I finally did, because I was missing on one of the greatest artists of all time. His music makes me wanna dance, something I've never felt throught 24 years of my live.
Anyway, I've got kinda obsessed with MJ and he was constantly on my mind, going back and forth from admiration and jamming to MJ's music to a lot of weeping over how unfair the world was to him. So, to not bore my friends to death with my unresolved feelings I decided to join a community of MJ fans. Love to you all!
Hi and welcome! Amazing story. I love when people get sceptical about false media bs, and start to research on Michael.

Mechaspiderman;4279288 said:

Welcome to the community, hope you have a great time here. :) I can totally relate to everything you said, my journey was quite similar to yours. It’s been an eye-opening experience.

Mechaspiderman;4279288 said:

Welcome!!! I get you... The difference is I´m obsessed by MJ since I was 5, but I understand what you´re saying. Michael is such a beautiful person, that makes us feel involved.
And by the way, thank god LN made you see Michael the way he really is and not the way the media tries to portray him. ;)
(sorry if I´m speaking in the present, because to me he´s not dead. He´s still with us)

Hey all, It's me again, Savanah known as ChocolateDrop formally MontclairGal, I had re-registered on here thinking that I couldn't be able to do anything, but after reading everything carefully, I now know lol. Hope everyone is doing good on here and that we can co tune where we left off 🙂😊

Hey all, It's me again, Savanah known as ChocolateDrop formally MontclairGal, I had re-registered on here thinking that I couldn't be able to do anything, but after reading everything carefully, I now know lol. Hope everyone is doing good on here and that we can co tune where we left off 🙂😊

hey! hopen your well :waving:

Hi! I’m Beverly (or Bevie lol) I’m from California! I used to be a member on the old site before it closed! I’m gonna be honest and say that I don’t remember my username from back then lol but if any old member remembers me then... how about “The Way You Love Me” with my gal Magdalena or Lena OR Lenny like Michael used to call her. Lol anyway, I am so happy I found this site (again). I almost cried hahaha I can’t wait to start fresh again!!!

Hello from NY state.
I liked Michael’s most popular songs in the 1980s-1990s - those they played on the radio and MTV, but I was not obsessed with MJ at that time. I wish I was because one of my biggest regrets now is that I didn’t attend any of his concerts :( How I wish I did!
Later on, I stumbled upon Earth Song on YouTube and fell in love with it.
A few months ago is when I started digging up info online, watching on YT whatever I could find about Micheal, listening to his songs and watching mind blowing concert performances. I read 4 books starting with “Moonwalk.”
My days nowadays start with Michael’s songs. They put me in a right mood. Many songs motivate me - if he could work hard to create such beautiful, powerful songs, so can I do my work and without complaining.

Im from the Canary Islands, I used to be on the old site, about 10 years ago but i lost the email I used for registration and I cant remember my username at all... happy to have found this new board.
I have been a fan since I was a little girl and hopefully my love for Michael will be a part of my life until the day I die. I decided to re join because none of my friends want to listen to me talk about Michael and I feel frustation because i dont have a person to talk about him. So hopefully this will help
Thank you

Re: Getting to know you!

Hey, I'm 32 from the UK. Meant to join the forum for a while but only came in when I felt I could offer something up. I've been an MJ fan for as long as I can remember - his music will live on! I'm a pro musician, have travelled the world playing music. I wanted to share this version of 'Get On The Floor' that I did with some fellow professionals as a tribute to MJ and Louis Johnson. I hope you enjoy it if you have the time to check it out.

Peace!

Hello everybody !

I'm new so I will introduce myself. My name is Célia. I'm 21. I'm french. I'm a fan of the next generation because I became fan after the death of MJ. I'm a fan of MJ since 2009. My favorite album is Bad and my favorite song is Man in the mirror. I joined this forum because I want to speak with MJ fans because I know nobody in real which is fan of him.

Hey, I'm 32 from the UK. Meant to join the forum for a while but only came in when I felt I could offer something up. I've been an MJ fan for as long as I can remember - his music will live on! I'm a pro musician, have travelled the world playing music. I wanted to share this version of 'Get On The Floor' that I did with some fellow professionals as a tribute to MJ and Louis Johnson. I hope you enjoy it if you have the time to check it out.

Peace!

Welcome!
Your cover of Get On The Floor is great (y)

Hee hee y'all ???
I am Michael and well... l'm old. 41 to be honest. Crazy as l am...take the 1 away and just leave the 4. It'll suit?
I am from Germany, Berlin. I first fell in love with Michael at the age of 8,after seeing Moonwalker. I tho never have been to any of his concerts. But I have danced for years in Doubles groups,and we toured eirope-wide.
Now l just only cosplay MJ. Cosplaying is our family hobby also-l have 2 men and 4 kids (to explain- l am also the mother of my kids,but have had my coming out as a ftm just a few months ago)...
I am very creative,l sing and play piano since l was 5. I teached myself every possible MJ move and choreo from watching videos and perfectionated it in my dancing time...well the most time l spend with my children,who love Michael themselves.

Peace!

This is really excellent!!! If you don't mind me asking, which one is you, in the video?

Back