Girlfriend of Michael Jackson's doctor to testify before grand jury, sources say

a question : we all know there were drugs found in mj's bedroom and bathroom prescribed by murray, but he was not able to prescribe them in california , so where did he get them from ? could a pharmacy figure whether a doctor is able to prescribe or not ? another question if he was prescribing the drugs in Las vegas and Houston then sending them to MJ in California , is this considered trafficking ? and then I believe federal charges are gonna be filed right?

a question : we all know there were drugs found in mj's bedroom and bathroom prescribed by murray, but he was not able to prescribe them in california , so where did he get them from ? could a pharmacy figure whether a doctor is able to prescribe or not ? another question if he was prescribing the drugs in Las vegas and Houston then sending them to MJ in California , is this considered trafficking ? and then I believe federal charges are gonna be filed right?
Good question. I don't know about California, but in Washington State I once had a prescription from a naturopathic doctor who seemingly wasn't listed in my pharmacy's computer system. They wouldn't fill the prescription until they verified stuff about the doctor, which took a few days.

you mean the desperated Wh*re, only a desperate streapper can do something with that disgusting thing

"Murray stayed at his own place in Los Angeles on most of the nights. But when asked , and only on occassions, he spent the night at Jackson's rented Hombilly Hills home, one of the doctor's attorneys, Matt Alfrod, told FOXNews.com in an earlier interview "

this is an old article , and a very interesting one if you want my opinion.

??????? I haven't had any problem posting. Anyone? You mean you deleted something, and it failed to delete? Or, you deleted something; it was gone, and then showed up again? ???????????????

I have a problem quoting articles . so I have no option but to retype it . :mello:I did not face this problem on another section of the forum . please could you delete my earlier posts re this problem :)

this was the attorney present when murray was interviewed by the police? he disappeared since then . those statements contradict Murray's claims that he was giving mj propofol everynight for six weeks .

ok he is part of the Law firm representing Murray along with Chernoff.

i did some research Chernoff the other idiot was with him.

Last edited:
does anyone know if and when we will hear something about Nicole's appearance today?? or do you think we will have to wait and see if there is an arrest??

I think we will have to wait for an arrest , obviously the police are not going into details with the press and certainly Nicole won't tell us what she was asked , so I believe we are goona see charges very soon.

another article that contradict Murray's claims about administring propofol for six weeks :

Matt Alford, a partner in the Houston law firm representing Dr. Conrad Murray, said the physician was unfamiliar with his surroundings and that delayed the call.
“He didn’t know where he was, didn’t know the physical address,” Alford said in an interview with The Associated Press. “There was no land line, no phone in Jackson’s room that would have allowed him to call. It was all happening so fast.”

a question would the DA be able to put the attorney on the stand and question him about those public statements he made and what he meant by them ?

this fact alone will get the prosecutor an indictment :

he gave mj propofol at 10.40 am ( his own version of the events)

the phone calls after he supposedly administered propofol :

11: 18 - 11:49 am 32- minute call to HIS OFFICE in Las Vegas .

11:49 - 11:51 am 3-minute call to another location in Vegas.

11:51- 12:03 am 11-minute call to Houston .

12:05 a call to mj's assistant

12:21 am the infamous 911 call.

that what the attorney said :

Alford said it took an estimated 20 to 30 minutes before the first call to rescue crews was made.
“There’s no way anybody in any situation like that can get an exact time on it,” Alford said.

Chernoff, who represented Murray during a three-hour interview with Los Angeles police detectives on Saturday, told CNN the doctor performed CPR for several minutes before leaving the stricken singer’s side. He dismissed those who questioned why Murray didn’t follow suggested procedures and move Jackson from the bed to a harder surface too perform CPR.
“His first goal was to resuscitate Michael Jackson,” Chernoff said. “He knows how to perform CPR and he performed it properly.”

"With Michael still on the bed, he put one hand under Michael's back for support and compressing with his other hand. He continued to check the pulse, and the pulse remained," says Chernoff.

How possibly they are gonna explain that he was constantly on the phone for 47 minutes before calling for help while one of his hands was on mj's chest and the other one under mj's back . I mean what the hell is wrong with these attorneys?

A Shot to the Heart
When nobody replied to his urgent cries for help, Murray located a chef in the kitchen. A member of Jackson's security detail finally called for help.

After the ambulance arrived, says Chernoff, Murray spoke to doctors at UCLA, who instructed the paramedics to administer an epinephrine shot directly to Jackson's heart in an attempt to revive him.

"Michael continued to have a pulse," says Chernoff, even as he was taken out of the house and put in the ambulance for the trip to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 2:26 that afternoon.
this is from people magazine , Ok but epinephrine was not detected in mj's body ,right?

Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, under investigation over propofol, kept love nest

BY Nancy Dillon
DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF
Updated Wednesday, August 12th 2009, 9:00 AM

LOS ANGELES - The married doctor in the Michael Jackson death probe stashed an ex-stripper girlfriend and love child in a beachfront apartment near the King of Pop's home, the Daily News has learned.

Dr. Conrad Murray - under investigation for giving Jackson the anesthetic propofol - met Nicole Alvarez, 27, while she danced at the Vegas club Crazy Horse in December 2005, said ex-pal Ben Harris Jr.

Harris said he saw a $3,500 check Murray gave her after their first encounter during a weekend swing through Sin City.

"She came home the next morning excited," said Harris. "She woke me up - 'Boobie! Oh my goodness. I hit the jackpot.'"

He said Murray helped Alvarez move from her mom's rental to a posh Santa Monica pad and gave her a BMW.

"I rode in Murray's car and even helped Nicole spend his money," said Harris, who has written a manuscript about their escapades titled "A Lucrative Vengeance."

Alvarez declined to comment. A neighbor said she still lives in the apartment with her baby, Che Murray, born March 2.

A birth certificate first obtained by RadarOnline identifies Murray as the father. His lawyer declined comment.

In the latest twist in the probe, investigators yesterday raided the Vegas pharmacy they believe supplied Murray with propofol.

Murray was not paid so how could he maintain that lifestyle , a beachfront apartment in Santa Monica, a BMW , a mansion in las vegas , two high-profile attorneys.
I remember report about MJ's security team and Murray using mj's credit card without his knowledge but it came from the male chef I think at the time ,so I did not pay it any attention , but when you look at the lavish lifestyle Murray was and is still maintaining you can't but wonder, where is he getting all this money from?

Well, Murray had money problems - but he wasn't dirt poor broke per se. He has numerous child support lawsuit claims (7 kids!) but he is a part owner in the Houston & Las Vegas practice.

Murray is SCUM.

Murray was not paid so how could he maintain that lifestyle , a beachfront apartment in Santa Monica, a BMW , a mansion in las vegas , two high-profile attorneys.
I remember report about MJ's security team and Murray using mj's credit card without his knowledge but it came from the male chef I think at the time ,so I did not pay it any attention , but when you look at the lavish lifestyle Murray was and is still maintaining you can't but wonder, where is he getting all this money from?

ok , another thing from the article the baby was born on March 2, in LA , she already was living in that apartment , so Murray was in LA at that time , I mean he was practicing in LV and Houston , how did he end up in LA before the contract with AEG in may ? another LIE???????????

But he hasn't been able to work for months now, and the last thing they said was that he was broke. Hmmm. Where is he getting any money?

OR, Murray was preparing his little love nest in LA while MJ was in London announcing the This Is It concerts.

What I want to know is WHERE is Murray's wife? She supposedly has a practice in Las Vegas.

ok , another thing from the article the baby was born on March 2, in LA , she already was living in that apartment , so Murray was in LA at that time , I mean he was practicing in LV and Houston , how did he end up in LA before the contract with AEG in may ? another LIE???????????

my point is we were led to believe that Murray moved to LA in May but from the birth certificate of his child he was already in LA in March and even before that . what was he doing in LA at that time ?

my point is we were led to believe that Murray moved to LA in May but from the birth certificate of his child he was already in LA in March and even before that . what was he doing in LA at that time ?

Good question! I think this was part of Nicole's testimony - hopefully, we will be able to connect the dots with Murray & Tohme Tohme.

ANyway, going to bed - see you guys tomorrow!

he was definitely on MJ's payroll at that time, when did Lee say mj asked her for propofol ? was it when she stopped working for him or at the beginning ? and who was gonna provide propofol in England to Murray ?

as usual I ask the question and end up answering myself :

from Anderson Cooper:

Campbell: what were those symptoms?
Cherilyn Lee: the symptoms were one side of his body felt cold and one side of his body felt hot.
Campbell: and what did that mean to you?
Cherilyn Lee: well, that meant — it could have meant a couple of things. It could have meant something going on in the nervous system, or something cardiovascular, but more than nervous system because of the brain itself. and I had already gone through — I think this is why he was reaching out for me Sunday because I had already about three months ago went through all of the symptoms this medication that he wanted that his doctor told him and I don’t know who his doctor is. His doctor told him that this was safe.

he called her on 21 june, three months ago means April ????? she left 19th of April

Campbell Brown
CNN

Campbell: we have some breaking news to share with you now on Michael Jackson’s medical condition on the days before he died. A nurse practitioner whose specialty includes nutritional counseling says that Jackson suffered from insomnia and he had begged her to inject him with a powerful sedative. That nurse is Cherilyn Lee and joining us right now by telephone. Welcome to you.
Cherilyn Lee: oh, thank you very much, thank you.
Campbell: appreciate you talking to us about this. I want you to start by telling us about this phone call that you got. This was two Sundays ago, June 21st, from a member of Michael Jackson’s staff. What happened?

Cherilyn Lee: well, I received a call, I was in Florida. And unfortunately, I was actually in the hospital myself in the E.R. in Florida. And I received the call and I could hear Mr. Jackson in the background saying please have her come see me now. Can she come now? And the person in on the other end, which I know the person, but I’d prefer not to give out their names. Because they know me quite well said that Mr. Jackson really, really needs you. He is experiencing — they told me the symptoms and I said that is very serious, you need to go to the hospital. Unfortunately I’m not in town so I cannot come and see you. But you need to go to the hospital. I’m very — I was really afraid because of the symptoms he was telling me.
Campbell: what were those symptoms?
Cherilyn Lee: the symptoms were one side of his body felt cold and one side of his body felt hot.
Campbell: and what did that mean to you?
Cherilyn Lee: well, that meant — it could have meant a couple of things. It could have meant something going on in the nervous system, or something cardiovascular, but more than nervous system because of the brain itself. and I had already gone through — I think this is why he was reaching out for me Sunday because I had already about three months ago went through all of the symptoms this medication that he wanted that his doctor told him and I don’t know who his doctor is. His doctor told him that this was safe.
Campbell: and you were talking — I’m sorry, go ahead.
Cherilyn Lee: I’m sorry.
Campbell: no, you’re talking about just correct me if I’m wrong, you’re talking about that drug called dipervan, is that correct?
Cherilyn Lee: yes
Campbell: and was he asking you for the drug?
Cherilyn Lee: he was asking me for the drug. And he was asking me about it three months ago and I said I don’t know what that is so I excused myself from where he was, and I made a call to a friend who was a physician and I said what is? At first I thought he was mispronouncing it. Are you speaking of something else? He said no. and when I spoke with the physician he said that is a very — you do not — he asked me, he said who is asking about this drug? This is a medication you only really give in ICU.
Campbell: and it’s a sedative, a painkiller?

Cherilyn Lee: it is a — you know, still I don’t want to go into a whole lot of detail with it. It’s in the PDR, I sat down with Michael and I said I actually left him that day because he didn’t understand. He kept thinking this was safe. I went all the way back to my office, went back to him and said, look. This medication is not safe. I don’t know who is telling you this is safe. It isn’t. He said I just want to get some sleep. You don’t understand. I want the IV when it drips in my hand; I want to be able to be knocked out and go to sleep. And this was the very first time, even though we had discussed this before that I told him, you know, it is so painful because I actually felt it in my whole spirit. I said if you take that, you know, you want to be knocked out, and I’m so sorry but if you take this you might not wake up.
Campbell: do you know if he took your advice? Did he go to the hospital? Was there any way to follow-up?
Cherilyn Lee: what happened was, I was actually at the hospital myself. I was in the emergency room in St. Petersburg. And was being admitted myself. So I tried to call back later and I could not reach anyone. And I was — I was in Florida for a couple of days there. When I arrived back in L.A., I still was trying to reach, you know, I could not reach anyone. So I didn’t know whether or not he had gone.
Campbell: did you go to the authorities with any of this?
Cherilyn Lee: no
Campbell: did you think about doing that?
Cherilyn Lee: well, when I saw it on the news I kind of felt I knew what happened. And I just didn’t really — I really didn’t know what to do. I was saddened; I heard there was a physician there.
Campbell: do you know — do you know if there was a doctor who may have given him this drug?
Cherilyn Lee: I don’t know of any doctors. I don’t know of anyone that was seeing him. He just told me — because I asked him, what doctor gave him this drug, ‘oh it was a long time ago.
Campbell: so just to give a sense of your relationship with him, how long had you known him, what was the relationship?
Cherilyn Lee: well I met him in January. And because someone called me and said his children had a runny nose and a little cough and could I come out to the house and see them. And because it was a referral person he felt very comfortable. And so when I arrived at the house I saw three children. And actually I love working with children and I kind of set something up for them some vitamin c and, you know, as a practitioner I listened to their lungs to make sure they were clear and went ahead and did the routine physical exam and everything. And after I finished with the children and had given them some vitamin c that they had, you know, the vitamin c powder and a couple of other things, it’s a homeopathic; they told their dad they were feeling a lot better. So he looked at me and said what else do you do? And so I said well I help people, you know, when they want to very more energy. And he said, oh, well, okay, that’s really good. And so we start taking it from there and I try to find out why is it you don’t have any energy? And just went through the whole course of, you know, not that day. He asked me if I could come back the following day. So I went and drew some blood, maybe you’re anemic or maybe it’s this or that, but let’s not second guess anything. I did full lab work. A full work-up on him. Then I told him from there that nutritionally we could get you set up.
Campbell: right. And his doctor was also working with him presumably yet? Dr. Murray.
Cherilyn Lee: I don’t know. I didn’t see anybody. I didn’t see anybody in January. February, March, there was a time he did go to London, so -he was out. But I never heard of a doctor, I never did see anyone.
Campbell: all right.
Cherilyn Lee: I told him I prefer to do continuity of care with someone. And I didn’t see anyone.

ok he wanted propofol after April , but what Murray's girlfriend was doing in February in LA and maybe before?

she run a lab test on mj , he was clean . Murray and mj met Dr.Adams at Murray's office in Las Vegas in March , why mj would ask Lee for someone in April then ? Murray was already available

remember, there were hella fedex deliveries....hell, there was even one for him when he was getting searched (ups) so he could've been getting mj's meds from a pharm (the one raided) in vegas and ahving them sent to him in cali.

ok ,I can't post the article, but basically on FoxNews there was an article posted on the 6th of july that talks about Murray not being able to prescribe meds to MJ in California , the writer went further and said a patient of murray called Donna DIGIacoma , 51 ,said that Murray asked a colleague to join MJ's medical team but the doctor declined because he could not leave his family and business for such along period of time .

and for the conspiracy theory lovers , in the article his friends said he joined the Freemasonry three years ago, and this network galvanized his growing side business"

Last edited:
Murray was not licensed in California, he could not prescribe meds to mj , he COULD NOT LEGALLY ADMINISTER drugs in California , it was illegal to obtain drugs from Nevada or Houston and administer them in california , and he could not administer drugs prescribed by other doctors also . hell he was not allowed to get drugs for mj from a pharmacy even if another doctor prescribed them.

Murray is really really OVER.

Wasn’t there any prosperity any of the Jackson’s or friend could roll up at MJ with
hs3pdz.gif
and straight pop off do any means necessary. And by the way any body knows the address of this doctor girlfriend house cause I will like to meet her at the back of her house for lunch....

"This means that despite being medically licensed in the state of California, and despite being hired as personal physician by Jackson , who lived in that state,Murray was and is not allowed to administer,dispense or prescribe drugs classified as Schedule II,III,IV and V controlled substances."

well the benzo drugs I mean the nine bottles of temazepam, and the empty bottle of lorazepam, the empty bottle of diazepam, tamsulosin are all controlled substances.

he prescribed them , he administered them ...etc the guy is really over.

Back