Girlfriend of Michael Jackson's doctor to testify before grand jury, sources say

charges are coming sooner than i thought , it is like the arvizo case all over again . too much coincidences too much lies and only people with no brains would believe such a fiction story.

I have a feeling the DA believes this is HIS CASE . I can't but remember the prosecutor who was forced to resign from the DA's office in LA because she said she believed Murray was going to be charged with at least manslaughter . she had inside info and at that time even before all these horrible things were revealed the talk in the DA office was about manslaughter at least , the DA sees MJ in his dreams everyday believe me , he sees fame and money . they will go after Murray like there is no tomorrow. good night.

Last edited:
remember, there were hella fedex deliveries....hell, there was even one for him when he was getting searched (ups) so he could've been getting mj's meds from a pharm (the one raided) in vegas and ahving them sent to him in cali.

good for us , more charges to be filed , and more years in jail . traffecking is a federal crime . :mello:

ok ,I can't post the article, but basically on FoxNews there was an article posted on the 6th of july that talks about Murray not being able to prescribe meds to MJ in California , the writer went further and said a patient of murray called Donna DIGIacoma , 51 ,said that Murray asked a colleague to join MJ's medical team but the doctor declined because he could not leave his family and business for such along period of time .

and for the conspiracy theory lovers , in the article his friends said he joined the Freemasonry three years ago, and this network galvanized his growing side business"

As a member of the Freemasonry (yes there are female masons, the Order of the Eastern Star, no we are not a cult or try to rule the world, lol) this made me lol, we always get thrown in death mysteries.:hysterical:

this fact alone will get the prosecutor an indictment :

he gave mj propofol at 10.40 am ( his own version of the events)

the phone calls after he supposedly administered propofol :

11: 18 - 11:49 am 32- minute call to HIS OFFICE in Las Vegas .

11:49 - 11:51 am 3-minute call to another location in Vegas.

11:51- 12:03 am 11-minute call to Houston .

12:05 a call to mj's assistant

12:21 am the infamous 911 call.

that what the attorney said :

How possibly they are gonna explain that he was constantly on the phone for 47 minutes before calling for help while one of his hands was on mj's chest and the other one under mj's back . I mean what the hell is wrong with these attorneys?

You're right it doesn't add up at all, even if they say it wasn't Murray on the phone but someone else it still smells like BS.

And another thing that bugs me, the thing about Mike having a faint pulse... you don't do cpr on someone who's heart is beating. I mean yeah there are protocols to be followed (everyone's watched ER and Gray's anatomy I'm sure) but still it doesn't add up at all, i don't know how they can say such lies and expect them to fly in court.

ow possibly they are gonna explain that he was constantly on the phone for 47 minutes before calling for help while one of his hands was on mj's chest and the other one under mj's back . I mean what the hell is wrong with these attorneys?
well murray claimes he found mj around 12 pm. his lawyer claims the LAPD are lieing or got it mixed up with the claim murray gave the time of around 11am in the interviews as to when he found mj. even if he did find him at 12 the question still remains why was he making all those phonecalls when he shoud have been watching mj. thats negligent but obviously not as bad as finding mj at 11 and doing nothing until after 12. if murray is debating the time he found mj i just hope theres a way of proving it?

oh yeah Matt alfrod his attorney said there was a delay in calling the rescue crew 20 to 30 minutes , the last call was at 12.05 , he went downstairs according to kai between 12.05 and 12.10 , the 911 call was made 12:21 .

so is he gonna say the 20 to 30 minutes were before he called the security or the 911 call was made ?

either way MJ was far long gone .

What in the Hell are they waiting for. Each day they don't act on arresting someone,They either leave the country or commit suicide. They need to be arrested ,tried and thrown in jail or give him the death penalty.This is making no sense at all. This is not the two Peterson's cases where people are finding out if the husbands killed their wives and evidence is being found, In Michael's case,the evidence is right in front of their faces, this is a Murder of one of THE GREATEST ENTERTAINERS OF ALL TIME. They are dragging this case.I just hope they get whoever is responsible before they excape capture. Or do they want a riot on their hands?

What in the Hell are they waiting for. Each day they don't act on arresting someone,They either leave the country or commit suicide. They need to be arrested ,tried and thrown in jail or give him the death penalty.This is making no sense at all. This is not the two Peterson's cases where people are finding out if the husbands killed their wives and evidence is being found, In Michael's case,the evidence is right in front of their faces, this is a Murder of one of THE GREATEST ENTERTAINERS OF ALL TIME. They are dragging this case.I just hope they get whoever is responsible before they excape capture. Or do they want a riot on their hands?

Obviously, there is a grand jury taking place. That's an important step before arrests. Hang in there. . . . .

Oh most definitely! The DA prosecuting this case will become a superstar. But notice that we don't even know WHICH DA is going to handle the case.

Lots of secrecy - and as impatient as I am - I think it's the right move.

Just by having the Grand Jury alone just to compel Nicole Alvarez to talk is a GOOD SIGN that JUSTICE will PREVAIL for Michael.

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

I have a feeling the DA believes this is HIS CASE . I can't but remember the prosecutor who was forced to resign from the DA's office in LA because she said she believed Murray was going to be charged with at least manslaughter . she had inside info and at that time even before all these horrible things were revealed the talk in the DA office was about manslaughter at least , the DA sees MJ in his dreams everyday believe me , he sees fame and money . they will go after Murray like there is no tomorrow. good night.

A justice delayed is a justice denied...right?

Good phrase - but not in this case. Yes, it could be argued for MJs case as well, but the Grand Jury session eliminated my doubts. I really think the LA District Attorney's office is working as they should.

What that phrase implies is when a person who is jailed or accused does not get the right to a speedy trial.

Here is more on the Wiki:
"Justice delayed is justice denied" is a legal cliché meaning that if legal redress is available for a party that has suffered some injury, but is not forthcoming in a timely fashion, it is effectively the same as having no redress at all. This principle is the basis for the right to a speedy trial and similar rights which are meant to expedite the legal system, because it is unfair for the injured party to have to sustain the injury with little hope for resolution. The phrase has become a rallying cry for legal reformers who view courts or governments as acting too slowly in resolving legal issues either because the existing system is too complex or overburdened, or because the issue or party in question lacks political favor.

Victoria, I hear you ,but my patience is wearing thin.Having the Grand jury is fine but was DR, Feelgood Murray there? They didn't say anything like that in the news or Did they secretly want to use what his galpal says against him if she had a bombshell to tell.
However we still have this timeline of 3 hours that of Murray doing what he did and didn't do.Evidence tampering,Planted or disappearing,More acusations and lies from the people wanting their 15-40 mins of fame and Murray throwing the blame in someone elses lap besides himself. Disgusting and I know the whole Jackson family want answers and is wondering what is going on as well.

Harvey from TMZ said yesterday in his 6:00pm live chat that neither Dr. Murray nor his lawyers were present.

And to answer the bolded part below, the DA held a Grand Jury ONLY to compel Nicole Alvarez to talk since she was uncooperative with police.

Oh & BTW, Nicole Alvarez also has a lawyer.

Now - if she is a WITNESS, why would she get a LAWYER??

I know people have the right to legal counsel - but that just doesn't make sense to me if she's simply providing her testimony.

Victoria, I hear you ,but my patience is wearing thin.Having the Grand jury is fine but was DR, Feelgood Murray there? They didn't say anything like that in the news or Did they secretly want to use what his galpal says against him if she had a bombshell to tell.
However we still have this timeline of 3 hours that of Murray doing what he did and didn't do.Evidence tampering,Planted or disappearing,More acusations and lies from the people wanting their 15-40 mins of fame and Murray throwing the blame in someone elses lap besides himself. Disgusting and I know the whole Jackson family want answers and is wondering what is going on as well.

Harvey from TMZ said yesterday in his 6:00pm live chat that neither Dr. Murray nor his lawyers were present.

And to answer the bolded part below, the DA held a Grand Jury ONLY to compel Nicole Alvarez to talk since she was uncooperative with police.

I know people have the right to legal counsel - but that just doesn't make sense to me if she's simply providing her testimony.

It's just common sense to get a lawyer? She may be what's called a "material witness," and there might be some culpability on her part if she's involved in a cover-up.

I doubt a grand jury would be called for just ONE witness? Hopefully not? A grand jury looks at evidence and decides if there's enough to go to trial. Even if they decide, "no," I believe that still doesn't mean the case can't go to trial? It's a fact-finding body, and the jurors are ordinary citizens, whose names are drawn like a lottery. They have the right to question a witness, directly.

I understand the thinking that her getting a lawyer to accompany her seems........fishy!!.........but actually, it is quite normal in such proceedings. Anyone going into such a setting would want a lawyer with them. It is common.

Technically, if she's a "material witness" (and we don't yet know if she is), she could be put in jail until a trial, if she was thought a flight-risk, or at risk from harm in some way. But, this could explain why the attorney. . even though it would be reasonable to retain an attorney, regardless.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Material_witness

MATERIAL WITNESS

A material witness (in US law) is a person with information alleged to be material concerning a criminal proceeding. The authority to detain material witnesses dates to the First Judiciary Act of 1789, but the Bail Reform Act of 1984 most recently amended the text of the statute, and it is now codified at 18 U.S.C. § 3144. The most recent version allows material witnesses to be held to ensure the giving of their testimony in criminal proceedings or to a grand jury. Since September 11, 2001, the U.S. has used the material witness statute to detain suspects without charge for indefinite periods of time, often under the rubric of securing grand-jury testimony. This use of the statute is controversial and is currently under judicial review.

18 U.S.C. § 3144, commonly referred to as the "material witness statute," provides as follows:

If it appears from an affidavit filed by a party that the testimony of a person is material in a criminal proceeding, and if it is shown that it may become impracticable to secure the presence of the person by subpoena, a judicial officer may order the arrest of the person and treat the person in accordance with the provisions of section 3142 of this title. No material witness may be detained because of inability to comply with any condition of release if the testimony of such witness can adequately be secured by deposition, and if further detention is not necessary to prevent a failure of justice. Release of a material witness may be delayed for a reasonable period of time until the deposition of the witness can be taken pursuant to the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.

A material witness is an individual who contains information "material" to a criminal proceeding. With the authority of 18 U.S.C. § 3144, the United States government can seek a warrant from a judicial officer in order to arrest a material witness. To do so, a United States official must file an affidavit with the judicial officer alleging that (1) the individual has material information to the criminal proceeding and (2) it would be "impracticable to secure the presence of the person by subpoena."

Although there has been much legal debate about the scope of the material witness statute, it has been clear since the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruling in Bacon v. United States, 449 F.2d 933 (9th Cir. 1971), that the phrase "a criminal proceeding" from the material witness statute includes both trials (uncontroversially) and grand jury investigations. Thus, the ability to arrest material witnesses under the statute extends to the ability to arrest those with information material to a grand jury investigation (assuming the showing of impracticability is also made). The Supreme Court has not had a chance to rule on this statutory issue.

This is my reasons as well as others u guys pointed out that makes Murray guilty to me.....

Doctor Murray was supposedly giving MJ 50mgs of Propfol for 6 weeks straight before MJ died. Except on June 23rd and on June 24th. Because he said 2 days before MJ died he was given him other drugs that didn't include Propfol because he was trying to wean him off the drug? But, on the 25th of June he gives it to MJ anyways with a cocktail of other drugs. How do u wean someone off something if u still give it to them anyways?

Is that why he said he gave 25mg instead of the original 50mg on June 25th? But, that doesn't make sense either because the corners office said LETHAL DOSE so it was more then 25mg right there!

Plus, one of the cocktail of drugs that was given to MJ on june 25 was lorazpam which is just like propfol and is not suppose to be given outside of a hospital setting because they can both reduce breathing and need to be monitored. So the DR. had two drugs that I have no idea he got his hands on that cause the same effect.

I don't understand how he didn't mess up 6 weeks straight but two days later he messes up and mj dies? Is it because he never used the others drugs mixed with propfol until June 25th? I don't know? But, that's highly unlikely Because he had bottles that were found of the other drugs in MJ's room so I'm guessing this was not the first time?

I don't understand how he didn't mess up 6 weeks straight but two days later he messes up and mj dies?in MJ's room so I'm guessing this was not the first time?

Blue,

You made a great point. I truly believe that the autopsy report tells a whole different story than what Dr. Murray told.

And your point is what makes Dr. Murray more suspicious of second degree murder versus manslaughter.

The amounts of drugs found in Michael were enough to knock out an elephant.

AN ELEPHANT.

"Murray stayed at his own place in Los Angeles on most of the nights. But when asked , and only on occassions, he spent the night at Jackson's rented Hombilly Hills home, one of the doctor's attorneys, Matt Alfrod, told FOXNews.com in an earlier interview "
Matt Alford, a partner in the Houston law firm representing Dr. Conrad Murray, said the physician was unfamiliar with his surroundings and that delayed the call.
“He didn’t know where he was, didn’t know the physical address,” Alford said in an interview with The Associated Press. “There was no land line, no phone in Jackson’s room that would have allowed him to call. It was all happening so fast.”

that what his attorney said it contradict what Murray has claimed about administring propofol for six weeks , and the other benzo drugs prescribed also contradict his claims .

midazolepam found as a PILL bottle in mj's bathroom , the bottle was empty, the question should be why he gave it to him that night through an IV in the first place since he did not intend to administer propofol to him at all , he was prescribing midazolepam to him as pills , why the IV that night ?

my mom takes lorazepam( attivam ) since forever as pills , no it is not like propofol at all .

that what his attorney said it contradict what Murray has claimed about administring propofol for six weeks , and the other benzo drugs prescribed also contradict his claims .

midazolepam found as a PILL bottle in mj's bathroom , the bottle was empty, the question should be why he gave it to him that night through an IV in the first place since he did not intend to administer propofol to him at all , he was prescribing midazolepam to him as pills , why the IV that night ?

Exactly! If he was administering Propofol for six weeks, I just can't see how he'd hook Michael up to the IV, administer the Propofol, and LEAVE!

But, do we know if it was in the official statement to the LAPD that it was said that he gave Propofol for six weeks, or did that come as someone's speculation, or what? (don't really remember. . )

So. . as you said, "why the IV that night!"

Well - there's another thread that confirms NICOLE ALVAREZ...

...talked for 2 days!!!!!!!!!!

I hope our prayer circle worked - PLEASE GOD, may the truth come out!!!

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

yes , the detective said in the search warrant murray told them he gave mj propofol for six weeks and feared he was developing an addiction to propofol so he tried to wean him off propofol. but again it seems those detectives are ven dumper than chernoff and Alfrod.

he said he started giving him a mixture of other sedatives on 24th of june and again on 25th of june .

but 9 bottles of temazepan+ empty pill bottle of lorazepam+ empty pill bottle of diazepam all prescribed to mj by murray + what the lawyer said about only on occassions he stayed at mj's house suggest a totally different story .

my mom takes lorazepam( attivam ) since forever as pills , no it is not like propofol at all .

Well, someone on CNN said this and I'm not sure if I got the right medicine name right? I could have meant melazapan Sp? Those to sound alike. But, I remember that on CNN they said that one of the drugs given to MJ was a sedative just like propfol and it isn't suppose to be used outside of a hospital and both causes your breathing to be reduced and u must be watched.

I think you meant Midazolepan which is versed , yes that only could be taken at hospital like propofol , but what they found at mj's house were PILL bottles not liquide .

The attorney said that on 29th of june so after the interview was done , the attroney is more careful in stating what happened and what murray did say , after thinking I do believe murray meant he started administring propofol to mj before six weeks , and he did not mean he was putting him under everyday . the detectives are as smart as sneddon's detectives it seems .

also the chef who was working in may when kai left talked about oxygen tanks on occassions brought down in the morning , but we never heard such story from kai , kai went back at the beginning of june right? but no oxygen tanks with murray were noticed, remember she was there always in the morning when Murray would leave the house but she saw nothing , why?

Back