Girlfriend of Michael Jackson's doctor to testify before grand jury, sources say

why she needs a lawyer in the first place not that she is the one accused of killing mj , I mean sometimes simple action like this tells you someone has something to hide. of course i understand that is her right , but since she has nothing incrimination why need a lawyer?

why she needs a lawyer in the first place not that she is the one accused of killing mj , I mean sometimes simple action like this tells you someone has something to hide. of course i understand that is her right , but since she has nothing incrimination why need a lawyer?

Exactly.

Why DOES she need a lawyer?

And why did she refuse to cooperate with LAPD?

And why did the LA District Attorney have to call a grand jury on the case, JUST SO THAT she can testify?

It's because she KNOWS something wrong went down.

Exactly.

Why DOES she need a lawyer?

And why did she refuse to cooperate with LAPD?

And why did the LA District Attorney have to call a grand jury on the case, JUST SO THAT she can testify?

It's because she KNOWS something wrong went down.

The bold is the big part. Why refuse to cooperate if you did nothing wrong? If she doesn't know anything, she could have easily told the cops that and they would have confirmed it & left her alone. But they know she knows something, what specifically we can only guess. She must have been extremely uncooperative which is why they had to supoena her to come to the grand jury. Also her lawyering up is interesting. Its her right yes. But if I'm just a witness & the cops don't have anything on me, why lawyer up?

so at the end of the Grand jury sessions we might see an indictment , no wonder TMZ were saying in two weeks murray was gonna be charged .

Why would the DA's office be calling a grand jury to make her talk if she didn't know anything? They'd look like fools if she had nothing to say.

Why would the DA's office be calling a grand jury to make her talk if she didn't know anything? They'd look like fools if she had nothing to say.

Oh she's got stuff to say - but she wasn't cooperative with the LAPD - that's why the DA did the grand jury to FORCE HER to talk.

they're doing it to scare her. hell, she acn NOT cooperate and be charged w/ contempt...so they're pressuringher to make a statement under penalties of perj. ok?

they're doing it to scare her. hell, she acn NOT cooperate and be charged w/ contempt...so they're pressuringher to make a statement under penalties of perj. ok?

The point is, if she were Murray's wife, she would not be compelled to testify against him. But, she is not. If she refuses to testify to the grand jury, she would be in contempt of court. She must weigh the risks and benefits? I think she KNOWS something, and is being threatened/afraid, or not? I'd just like to know what happened to integrity??? If she knows something, she has a moral responsibility to say it.

She seems to be the KEY Witness or the one who has the most info giving the fact that she is Murray girl and I'm sure he was telling her things before and after MJ's death! Especially, if one of the 3 calls was to her. But, it obviously doesn't end with her because the Body Guard whom was in the room while calling 911 has some explaining to do too. Wasn't he called though already to talk to the police this body guard?

I just really hope that this gets sorted out sooner rather than later. This man can not continue to be allowed to walk around free after what he has done. I really can not understand why he has not been charged with murder already - it seems a clear cut case to me. He administered a lethal dose of Propofol, left him on his own, then Michael died - where is the doubt???? I really hope and pray that this does not just go on and on and eventually fade away - that is my fear. I just hope that Michaels family don't let this go until justice is served!! Wish i could say i am feeling better about Michaels death, but i am not. :-(

maybe when he dissappeared from the hospital he was in hiding at her place??

in that case she would probably know a lot, he would have been in shock and spilled his guts to her

maybe when he dissappeared from the hospital he was in hiding at her place??

in that case she would probably know a lot, he would have been in shock and spilled his guts to her

that's a good point! she potentially knows everything...

There had been some "rumblings" earlier on, that Murray left Michael and went to visit his girlfriend. At the time, I chalked it up to more random GOSSIP, but maybe there was some truth to those "rumblings."

If the authorities want to talk to her, they must believe she has information necessary for their investigation. And even more important, if she is "not" willing to talk to the authorities, WHAT THE HECK IS SHE HIDING!

I mean, if you don't have anything to hide, then you just talk to the proper authorities and get it over with. Now she is making it harder on herself, by being FORCED to talk.

Ok, so if he left Michael that night, why the hell would he say he was giving him meds. every 30min-an hour? so if he visited his gf , then he was lying about being with MJ...Thats Effed up Man!

wow...this is really getting ridiculous...:no:

Ok, so if he left Michael that night, why the hell would he say he was giving him meds. every 30min-an hour? so if he visited his gf , then he was lying about being with MJ...Thats Effed up Man!

As far as I'm concerned, Dr. Murray is a LIAR and you really can't believe anything he says.

Case in point, Dr. Murray said that he ONLY gave Michael 25 grams of Diprivan. Yet the Coroner has stated that Michael died due to a LETHAL DOSE of Diprivan. In my opinion and I'm no doctor, but 25 grams of Diprivan is NOT considered a lethal dose.

So that's one lie we know Dr. Murray DEFINITELY told the authorities and as we all know, one lie always leads to another lie, and another lie, and another lie..........

Yes, Dr. Murray is married, and has 7 children from various women who are not his wife.

What?! :bugeyed Is he some type of pimp daddy or something?!

Based on what I know so far in this investigation, Murray is lying out of his ass. Something ain't right! And I PRAY that justice will come asap.

How the f*ck did Michael get himself into this mess?! :doh: :(

well, remember he said he gave him propofol at 10.40 am which i KNOW ,YOU KNOW AND EVERYONE KNOWS is a complete lie . someone should have asked himself why he said that in the first place? why the need to lie about that ?

why he said he only administered propofol at 10.40 am ?

Murray was not trying to wean mj off propofol , that's another lie, murray was in huge debts , "weaning mj off propofol" meant his services were not needed any more , all these stories about injecting mj with sedative after sedative is not true and does not make sense at all .
he put mj under once he was at his home , not in the morning as he is claiming , but something that night and in the early morning happened that made him say he only gave mj propofol at 10.40 am .

the meds he was giving to mj were been given like this, half an hour, an hour and half, two hours, two hours, then between midazolepam and propofol three hours.

his girlfriend lived only ten minutes away from mj's house . non of the other meds beside propofl needed monitoring 24/7 especially since he claimed mj did not sleep at all that night and he was still alive that night and that morning. so murray did leave the door open for an explanation in case someone said he left to visit his girlfriend that night . two hours , two hours, and then three hours. each of them more than enough to go and come back . and that's why he wants everyone to believe mj only died at noon and not anytime earlier ..

there were many other phone calls made that morning before the two to LV and the one to Houston , those three calls were not to his girlfriend since she lived in LA , but the calls BEFORE 11 am are also very interesting and will be very revealing since murray is desperate to shift the attention from what happened before 10.40 am that , but the search warrant only discussed murray's story and his timeline .

The girlfriend of Michael Jackson's former personal doctor has been ordered to appear Wednesday before a grand jury in Los Angeles, according to a subpoena obtained by ABC News.

Dr. Conrad Murray admits giving the singer several drugs before he died..

CLICK HERE to view the subpoena
Nicole Alvarez, the girlfriend of Dr. Conrad Murray, who remains the focus of a manslaughter investigation into the pop star's death, has been called as a witness "in an investigation pending before said grand jury," according to the subpoena. Jackson's June 25 death was ruled a homicide caused by drugs administered in Jackson's mansion by Murray, his personal physician.
A spokeswoman from the Los Angeles District Attorney's office declined to comment to ABC News about the subpoena but a law enforcement source confirmed that this subpoena is for an "investigative grand jury."
Alvarez is cooperating with law enforcement, said Joseph Low, her attorney. Low told ABC that the court refused to give him any information about what case Alvarez is supposed to testify about and what subjects might be covered. The court also refused to verify that the subpoena is even legitimate, given that it was unsigned and undated. "It's not usual for lawyers to have this much trouble getting information," he said. "They told me my client should just show up." A search warrant obtained by ABC News states that on August 13, 2009 police looked in Alvarez's home and a car registered to Murray's sister and retrieved a business card with Conrad Murray's name on it, a piece of paper, a receipt and a medical invoice.
Alvarez, who reportedly gave birth in March to Murray's seventh child, a baby boy they named Che Giovanni, is a resident of Santa Monica, Calif. She has reportedly been Murray's girlfriend since 2005 but is not clear from the documents how she plays into the manslaughter investigation into Murray.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ed-testify-grand-jury/Story?id=8642364&page=2

nothing new in the article except what I have posted above .

Reminder:
Murray "unbelievable" timeline:

1.Valium at 1.30 am

2.Lorazepam (attivam) at 2 a.m

3.Midazolepam(versed) at 3 a.m

4.Lorazepam (attivam) at 5 a.m

5.Midazolepam (versed) at 7.30 am

6. propofol at 10.40 am .

the assistants removed boxes from the storage in Houston at 9.20 am L.A time.

the phone calls after he supposedlly administered propofl :

11: 18 - 11:49 am 32- minute call to HIS OFFICE in Las Vegas .

11:49 - 11:51 am 3-minute call to another location in Vegas.

11:51- 12:03 am 11-minute call to Houston .

12:05 a call to mj's assistant

12:21 am the infamous 911 call.

Last edited:
Murray was not trying to wean mj off propofol , that's another lie, murray was in huge debts , "weaning mj off propofol" meant his services were not needed any more ,.

i thought he was contracts by a.e.g and was going to be his doctor in London right? so he would have had regular money coming in... still very dodgy

imo murray was brought in to give mj diprivan .yes he was gonna be his doc in london but the dip is the main reason mj hired him. so that goes against him claiming he was getting mj off anything.mj was gonna use the dip to sleep in the uk to get hm through the shows and the reason murray and mj met with arbram? in march of this year. so he would teach murray how to adminster it

Mj was not addicted to propofol to be weaned off , I'm just trying to say that his story about weaning mj off propofl is another lie he told . the other drugs he was giving to MJ were the truely highly addictive drugs and they would have been in my opinion THE REAL PROBEM during the concerts since my mom takes benzo and not at all the amounts that asshole was giving to mj , and she is driving me crazy . NINE BOTTES of temazepam I mean what the hell was that man thinking .

The girlfriend of Michael Jackson's former personal doctor has been ordered to appear Wednesday before a grand jury in Los Angeles, according to a subpoena obtained by ABC News.

Dr. Conrad Murray admits giving the singer several drugs before he died..

CLICK HERE to view the subpoena
Nicole Alvarez, the girlfriend of Dr. Conrad Murray, who remains the focus of a manslaughter investigation into the pop star's death, has been called as a witness "in an investigation pending before said grand jury," according to the subpoena. Jackson's June 25 death was ruled a homicide caused by drugs administered in Jackson's mansion by Murray, his personal physician.
A spokeswoman from the Los Angeles District Attorney's office declined to comment to ABC News about the subpoena but a law enforcement source confirmed that this subpoena is for an "investigative grand jury."
Alvarez is cooperating with law enforcement, said Joseph Low, her attorney. Low told ABC that the court refused to give him any information about what case Alvarez is supposed to testify about and what subjects might be covered. The court also refused to verify that the subpoena is even legitimate, given that it was unsigned and undated. "It's not usual for lawyers to have this much trouble getting information," he said. "They told me my client should just show up." A search warrant obtained by ABC News states that on August 13, 2009 police looked in Alvarez's home and a car registered to Murray's sister and retrieved a business card with Conrad Murray's name on it, a piece of paper, a receipt and a medical invoice.
Alvarez, who reportedly gave birth in March to Murray's seventh child, a baby boy they named Che Giovanni, is a resident of Santa Monica, Calif. She has reportedly been Murray's girlfriend since 2005 but is not clear from the documents how she plays into the manslaughter investigation into Murray.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ed-testify-grand-jury/Story?id=8642364&page=2

nothing new in the article except what I have posted above .

That's strange? I clicked on the link. The PDF is the search-warrant for Nicole's apartment, not the subpoena.

Anyone know how far her apartment in Santa Monica may be from Michael's house in Bel Air? Anyone here from LA? Just wondering. . . .

imo murray was brought in to give mj diprivan .yes he was gonna be his doc in london but the dip is the main reason mj hired him. so that goes against him claiming he was getting mj off anything.mj was gonna use the dip to sleep in the uk to get hm through the shows and the reason murray and mj met with arbram? in march of this year. so he would teach murray how to adminster it

thank you for making sense once again .:clapping:

That's strange? I clicked on the link. The PDF is the search-warrant for Nicole's apartment, not the subpoena.

Anyone know how far her apartment in Santa Monica may be from Michael's house in Bel Air? Anyone here from LA? Just wondering. . . .

if I remember correctly she was living in an apartment that is only 8 miles , what i'm sure about it was less than ten minutes away from mj's house

I'm not from LA, but looking at Yahoo Maps shows that Bel Air is north of Westwood/Brentwood, which borders Santa Monica.

All reports I've heard is about 10 minutes away (assuming that they mean driving distance), so I'm assuming within a 5 mile radius.

PS: One of my brothers used to live there.

This is where I get mad with MJ. WHy play with your life like this? He had children, a family, friends, and himself. yes, I blame Murray overall in the end, but I wish MJ would hav used his own head to know "this is not right of me".

Back