[Global Album Chart] "Thriller 25th" is #1! AGAIN!!!!(updated)

You mean the Arvisios? Yeah, how much you wanna bet that that Jackson dude has already left her?

Anyway, how much has T25 sold in the US so far?

So far in the US, Thriller 25 has sold 270,000 +. This week if estimates are correct, it should pass the 300,000 mark.

So far in the US, Thriller 25 has sold 270,000 +. This week if estimates are correct, it should pass the 300,000 mark.

Oh, wow, I thought it was more than that. I hope it at least goes gold. But I really want it to go double platinum in the US.

Oh, wow, I thought it was more than that. I hope it at least goes gold. But I really want it to go double platinum in the US.

Well sales for everybody in the US this year haven't been that high and the fact that MJ is still able to outsell a lot of people with a re-release of a 25 year old album is incredible. I think by the end of the year Thriller 25 will go gold in the US.

T25 Holds To Number 3 Spot On Worldwide Album Chart With Another 185,000 Sales. The 4 Week Total Stands At 1,027,000 - Yipeee Its Passed A Million Sales In A Month!!! Amazing!!!

fireworks3.gif

Hurray! :woohoo:

Congrats to Michael!

Last edited:
Well sales for everybody in the US this year haven't been that high and the fact that MJ is still able to outsell a lot of people with a re-release of a 25 year old album is incredible. I think by the end of the year Thriller 25 will go gold in the US.

We pretty much know it has already scanned over 300k, but if it somehow scans over a million by the end of the year in the US not saying it will but if that happens alot of folks in the industry are going to be shell shocked.

T25 Holds To Number 3 Spot On Worldwide Album Chart With Another 185,000 Sales. The 4 Week Total Stands At 1,027,000 - Yipeee Its Passed A Million Sales In A Month!!! Amazing!!!
Man i love that number. Keep going higher!!!! :punk:

yes..that worldwide platinum and a half status is def something to celebrate! kudos on the one who posted the fireworks in the above post! :punk:

Goooo Michael!!

Last edited:
We pretty much know it has already scanned over 300k, but if it somehow scans over a million by the end of the year in the US not saying it will but if that happens alot of folks in the industry are going to be shell shocked.

Yeah it will be it amazing if it does, it will really hit a lot of haters where it hurts lol.

Thriller 25 droped from number 3 to number 4 last week here in Sweden, but this week it's at number 2 :D He has now been all over the top 4 in one month ;)

I can't keep up with all the numbers anymore.. I just like to know the total sales, total sales per week, and world chart.. NOT every little place, but just the overall comparison between MJ's T25 and others.

This is what I am hoping for. I want it to reach platinum by the end of the summer. If it keeps moving at the current rate and if it keeps getting these little boosters, I think we will see it get there.

This is what I am hoping for. I want it to reach platinum by the end of the summer. If it keeps moving at the current rate and if it keeps getting these little boosters, I think we will see it get there.

next week TH25 estimations are 45/55 K ,TH25 is in front of DISCIPLINE maybe in top 5 for the 6th week .

I am sure TH25 will be platinium for the end of summer .

next week TH25 estimations are 45/55 K ,TH25 is in front of DISCIPLINE maybe in top 5 for the 6th week .

I am sure TH25 will be platinium for the end of summer .
Oh wow! That is great. I was wondering what the new estimate would be. I think these are very important numbers because I think they represent new people/youth becoming aware of Michael. Brilliant.

Oh wow! That is great. I was wondering what the new estimate would be. I think these are very important numbers because I think they represent new people/youth becoming aware of Michael. Brilliant.
Yes. They are all over utube. Many watched their favourite dance crew danced to thriller and went looking for the video, and no doubt bought the cd.:D

It's actually 3, 6, 9, 7, 7. Doing really well! Maybe another song released to radio now would keep the momentum going

Think that T25’s top chart positions and sales makes it entitled to receive new awards this year/next year?

This T25's success is phenomenal.. 25 years after released FIVE weeks in a row in TOP 10 in UK.. Huh..?! 8)

T25 Sells A Further 172,000 Copies Worldwide This Week, Slipping Just 1 Place To Number 4 On Worldwide Album Chart !!! 1,027,000 Previous Sales Mean It Has Now Sold 1,199,000 In Total Since Release - Simply Amazing Selling Power Beating Most Newly Released Albums!!!

lol, u posted the same thing 3 times.

yea he's whooping everybodies ass

Back