Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent u a PM.. u respond or ill kick ur behind.
Sweetie we're all here for each other.. PM me.. Call me.. I dont care the time the date.. whatver.. this goes for all of you. I'm a damn wreck too.. and I'm offering whatever I can.. my number. my time.. my ear to listen to how hard things are..
theyre hard for me too.. psshhh
call me ill tell u all about it.. if anyone is feeling this way and wants to talk.. PM me dammit! PM any one of us..
we're here for each other

You posted this almost the same minute she placed this topic. I asked you this question before, has she responded to you, because she went offline a short time after. Just wondering...

You posted this almost the same minute she placed this topic. I asked you this question before, has she responded to you, because she went offline a short time after. Just wondering...

This is so scary and sad. I hope she is still alive and seeking help.

Sorry if this have been asked already but do you know if she has been active since she posted this? I'm very worried.

Sorry if this have been asked already but do you know if she has been active since she posted this? I'm very worried.

I hate to say it but it say's on her profile:

Last Activity:
03-07-2009 10:24 AM

:( I just hope she's OK.

I hate to say it but it say's on her profile:

Last Activity:
03-07-2009 10:24 AM

:( I just hope she's OK.

that is really scary :( ... I feel sorry for fans who feels like this :( .. They have to know that Michael does not want somebody to take their life for him.

I saw this thread when I first joined, but I thought it meant goodbye to Michael and I picked my threads to read as his passing was more new and I couldn't bear to read just any thread. Then I forgot about this thread until tonight. Now I feel so bad that I didn't read this. I feel like a very uncaring person that I didn't read this before, but I certainly try to care for everyone.
:(

Oh...same to me....I feel so bad that I didn't read the thread earlier, I didn't know that she is saying goodbye to us...I am the same as you thinking that she is saying goodbye to Michael....I feel sorry and I really hope that she is OK...May God bless her.... :(

Oh...same to me....I feel so bad that I didn't read the thread earlier, I didn't know that she is saying goodbye to us...I am the same as you thinking that she is saying goodbye to Michael....I feel sorry and I really hope that she is OK...May God bless her.... :(

I hope she found the help she needed.

I saw this thread when I first joined, but I thought it meant goodbye to Michael and I picked my threads to read as his passing was more new and I couldn't bear to read just any thread. Then I forgot about this thread until tonight. Now I feel so bad that I didn't read this. I feel like a very uncaring person that I didn't read this before, but I certainly try to care for everyone.

O.M.G.......same here
i thought it was a goodbye to Michael...

please please tell me she's ok:(
may god bless her ...

O.M.G.......same here
i thought it was a goodbye to Michael...

please please tell me she's ok:(
may god bless her ...

I can only pray and hope she is . I don't know. I guess her first post on this thread was her last post that she's made.

Hello everyone. I am her brother. A request for the operator: Please close this thread..

Thank you. Thanks for all the support.

Joshua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back