Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she okay? Has anybody heard anything?

As someone who deals with suicidal people, if they are seriously intent, there's often not much you can do except try and talk them out of it. And as someone who knows, that doesnt always work unfortunately. If dealing with people in person (not over the phone) a doctor can get them put in a suicide ward in hospital for their own protection.

The problems with the internet is that it has limits. People post, and say something and then disappear and nobody knows what happened but I pray in this instance, there will be a postive outcome for all.

... I truly hope she's okay, too. She hasn't logged on since she posted this thread. Oh, please, don't let this be true.

:sad:

... if this is true (and I really hope it isn't), I do hope she is with Michael now - I hope her sacrifice (if she has really done this terrible act) has placed her nearer to him. I'm not Christian, so I don't believe in the dipolar nature of heaven/hell. I just hope that if she has done this horrible act, that she will be with Michael. Otherwise it will have been totally, utterly pointless. But above all, we need to pray that she is ALIVE, that she is RECEIVING HELP, and that THAT is the reason why she isn't online. Because maybe she's being helped by a professional and is too busy at the moment? I really hope that's true.

But above all, we need to pray that she is ALIVE, that she is RECEIVING HELP, and that THAT is the reason why she isn't online. Because maybe she's being helped by a professional and is too busy at the moment? I really hope that's true.

That's what I hope too, that perhaps somebody noticed (however that was) and got her help. If she is getting help and support the chances are she would be staying offline altogether.

Come on seriously do u think michael would have wanted to go to this extent NO i know your finding it hard but we all are if ever michael jackson fan did this then theyre be no one left to help Michaels legecy live on we need you here and were are a family we are Michaels Children and he would be even more upset if he seen you in this state i know how hard it is to loose someone you love, I lost my gran when i was 16 and i never got the chance to say goodbye to her or tell her how much i loved her then 2 month later my best uncle was murdered and the same to him i never got a chance to see goodbye to him, i know all these ppl are watching from above and looking out for us and Michaels one of them.

Dont go upsetting him by taking your life.

MIchael.Mania, if you're still around and reading this without being logged in on the forum because you feel "ashamed" coming back - then don't worry, no one will judge you. We will just be happy to see that you're OK.

I think that many of us here had or are having unhealthy thoughts, no matter if we've spoken about them or not.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about when I say that it only gets worse when you shut out the world.

That's what I hope too, that perhaps somebody noticed (however that was) and got her help. If she is getting help and support the chances are she would be staying offline altogether.
I have been hoping the same thing - that if she was in this low of a state, someone in her life recognized it and intervened and that she is now getting help dealing. I wish we knew for sure though ... this is so very sad.

Well this is really f*up by now I guess....................................................................................................

Hope the OP has not done anything to himself/herself. Although I was not suicidal from MJ's passing, I was really, really in a bad funk and could hardly do anything for a month. I'm doing better now.

Oh god, please tell me nothing has happened??

Oh this thread is so awful, I so hope nothing has happened.

Does anyone know her at all?? Oh god, it's just awful - I can't believe I never saw this thread until now!!

Oh god, please tell me nothing has happened??

Oh this thread is so awful, I so hope nothing has happened.

Does anyone know her at all?? Oh god, it's just awful - I can't believe I never saw this thread until now!!

I saw this thread when I first joined, but I thought it meant goodbye to Michael and I picked my threads to read as his passing was more new and I couldn't bear to read just any thread. Then I forgot about this thread until tonight. Now I feel so bad that I didn't read this. I feel like a very uncaring person that I didn't read this before, but I certainly try to care for everyone.
:(

Last edited:
I saw this thread when I first joined, but I thought it meant goodbye to Michael and I picked my threads to read as his passing was more new and I couldn't bear to read just any thread. Then I forgot about this thread until tonight. Now I feel so bad that I didn't read this. I feel like a very uncaring person that I didn't read this before, but I certainly try to care for everyone.

You're not uncaring, like you said you thought it meant something different. If you had known you would have read and posted, and that makes you a very caring person indeed :)

You're not uncaring, like you said you thought it meant something different. If you had known you would have read and posted, and that makes you a very caring person indeed :)

Aww, thank you for your sweet post, Spoonie09. I pmed her last night. Sad to say I didn't get any responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back