Goodnight Michael

The moon was up yesterday, oh Michael, I hope so much that you saw it too. That thought heals my heart. I love you beyond the sky and its stars. Goodnight, my beautiful angel.

19VVW-103-1_BssXP6IHve.jpg

Michael I had spent today just really crying over you. It just couldn't be helped I have been back to being an emotional wreck over you. Maybe it is because of what next Monday is going to be. I really don't know. Except that my depression that I still am in over you has just been a lot worst lately. The only thing I can find real comfort in is sleep. And I really do just so badly wish I could sleep forever so I won't be crying and missing you so extremely much. Which is why I am going up to bed now my L.O.V.E. before I end up crying over you again. So goodnight, have sweet eternal dreams, and forever sleep well my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I forever L.O.V.E. and miss you.

Fires From Within

As I sit alone
Tears stream down
Visions of you consume
Me broken on the ground

How can I go on
With a broken heart
Days are to hard
When we are apart

To hear your voice
To see your face
feel your touch
memories can't replace

Fires burn so deep
Needs hard to withstand
thoughts so intense
Feeling your hands.

Desires within me
Emotions run strong
Held in your arms
Where I belong

Michael, I'm crying so hard right now.. I miss you so much. It's too painful. Writing to you makes the pain a bit bearable. I love you with all my heart. I miss you more with every breath I take. I just am so tired of hurting, of crying. It's like a chore to be sad, except, I can't help it. It just happens whenever I think of you, which is all day. I just love you so much, and now you're gone and I don't understand why if something hurts so bad, why it has to be. It's just so much. I can't even envision the day when it will get better. I literally think about years and years passing and it still feeling the same way. I really miss you. I just don't know what to do. All I know is that I would do absolutely anything to have you back. :weeping:

Goodnight, my sweet love. Love you forever and always and all eternity!

Michael I had spent another horrible day of really missing you. My depression has just been so bad lately. And I just so badly wish I could get out of this horrible constant deep depression I still am in over you. I am crying now just thinking about how much I still miss you. All I have been thinking about mostly anymore is death and wanting to be with you. I really do wish I could fall in to eternal deep sleep. So I no longer have to feel the horrible constant pain of missing you. Which is why I am going up to bed really soon. Just so I don't have to feel that horrible pain for good few hours or so. So goodnight and forever sweet eternal dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I eternally L.O.V.E. and miss you.

Tonight was that very special night of the year, the one we remember every year. I had you in my hear, just by the ones I miss so much. You will always have your special place here. I cried, I can't deny it. I just hold on to our faith. The moon was huge, pale... yellow!! And I knew you would have love it.

I miss you, dear Michael. I hope some day our paths will meet again, but in a better, way better place.

Michael my love, I'm really sorry that I have not said goodnight to you on here in a few days, but you know that I tell you every night regardless. I miss you like crazy, and many times, I just don't know what to do. I just sit around thinking of you, wishing you were here with me.. I love you, always and forever. Sweet dreams, my love. :heart:

Michael I had cried very little over you today. Where yesterday I hardly cried over you. I don't know whether I am finally doing better. Or I am just having some of my more better days. But just like yesterday I had felt sad and depressed all day. And I know I will be forever. So goodnight and forever sweet eternal dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I forever L.O.V.E. and miss you.

Time Slowly Turns

Each night as I sleep
Crying out your name
All my hopes and dreams
Have gone up in flames

Each day as I wake
With your memories
I shut my wet eyes
Wish you were with me

Lonely teardrops fall
Don't erase a broken heart
Or fill love's empty arms
That life has ripped apart

Colors seem to fade
In this book of life
Still searching those pages
For a reason to survive

Living in darkness
As Time slowly turns
Reaching for the light
For your touch I yearn

Faith is all that I have
Taking my final breath
Visions of your face
As I'm embraced by death

Michael, I love you, more than you'll ever know. Everywhere I go, I seem to see your face. I think of you constantly. There's no sweetest and most precious moment for me but to close my eyes and feel you inside me like now, I could imagine you and me high up way to the clouds, you holding me by my waist, protecting me not to fall down, being carried away by the cold wind and going to a place where we could be alone. I love you Michael with all my heart. I wish I can let you feel this love the depth of it. Only through fantasizing you I can go on with my days… I love you. I wanna be with you now, my love. Come stay with me, please. Goodnight, my sweet love. I'm sending a kiss to the Heaven and I hope you will get it.

Just wanted to thank you for some beautiful moments that I spent today listening to lots of your songs. You brought tears to my eyes sometimes, but more often you put a smile on my face and made me want to dance and sing and just enjoy the groove.
You gave us your all and you gave us the most amazing songs to hold on to and to find comfort in, even when life's so tough sometimes...
Michael, I know I'm gonna dream of you tonight :wub:
Goodnight, the sweetest of all sweet angels! I love you, I really do.

Michael my L.O.V.E. I had missed you so extremely much today. Especially tonight over a few hours ago. When I had tried to go back and watch the 2008 Bollywood movie Ghajini. That really had brought the tears back on for me. And I was doing so very good for the past couple days of hardly crying over you. Until I had made that stupid mistake by going back to see that good movie. And I realized that I really will be crying over you every single day for the rest of my life. But you know I really don't care anymore. Especially since nobody even cares about me or the depression I still am in over you. But it is o.k. since it is something I really should be used to by now. So goodnight and forever have sweet eternal dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I forever L.O.V.E. and miss you as always. And I really do wish more now than ever before I was with you right now.

Alone In My Mind

Another lonely night arrives
Walking alone in my mind
Dark, deserted, cold, and still
Not another soul to find

So much lost in my world
Times like this are the worst
Pain and fear crashing in
Thinking sometimes a curse

Always searching for answers
That only you can supply
Yet alone, I'm so lost
Not ready to say good-bye

Rummaging through my thoughts
Only echo's off the walls
No voices do I hear
Hoping my name you'll call

Can't keep going on like this
Things are taking a toll on me
Days are getting long and hard
It's you I'm needing to see

Michael my love, days seem to be dragging by, but you're always in my thoughts. Will be a short night's sleep tonight. Be with me tomorrow as it will be a long day for me. Knowing that you're with me, protecting me & in my heart is so comforting. Love you and miss you more than words could ever say. May God keep you safe & may your love shine down on all who truly love and care for you. Goodnight, my sweet love.

Michael as always I had spent another day of really missing you. I really do hope you are taking good care of my grandparents up there. Especially my grandfather who had sadly died last year on your daughter's birthday. I am going up to bed now my eternal L.O.V.E. Before I can start crying over you again. So good night and always forever have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I miss you so extremely much. But I will always L.O.V.E. you more and more until the very end of eternity.

Beautiful Dreams

Holding me close through the night
Extinguishing all my fears
Hearing your heart makes everything right
Content when you are near

Extinguishing all my fears
Beautiful dreams take me away
Content when you are near
Wonderland where we can stay

Beautiful dreams take me away
Hearing your heart makes everything right
Wonderland where we can stay
Holding me close through the night

Michael, it's your first Easter in Heaven and I'm sure Heaven is what you always dreamt it to be and much more. Enjoy this special season with God and all the Angels. May you rest in God's arms and be loved unconditionally. You deserve that and much more. I love you with all my heart. I can't express how I feel about you. The words don't exist to describe it! Just look into my heart and mind as I sleep and then you will know. Goodnight and God Bless You, my love.

easter-234.gif

Michael I had spent another horrible day missing you. Especially now as I am listening to you as I am crying over you again. I know you don't want me to keep crying over you my eternal L.O.V.E. but the tears just very suddenly came on to me. So it really couldn't be helped. So goodnight and have very sweet eternal dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I hope your first Easter in Heaven is a very happy one. I eternally L.O.V.E. and miss you.

Over The Rainbow

The wind is blowing through the trees
Whispering come and follow me
Where only joy and love abound
Happy laughter the only sound
Take my hand and you will see

Colorful rainbows in the sky
Birds singing happily as they fly
A wonderland for you and I
The wind is blowing

Hand in hand traveling streets of gold
Forever your love I will hold
Turning our faces towards the sun
Once again we become one
Our future now has been foretold
The wind is blowing

Michael my sweet angel, it's time to say goodnight again. I love you. Please look inside my heart so that you can know that. Thank you for visiting me in my dream last night. I feel you with me my love. I hear you. I am so grateful to you and I will somehow repay you. I'd do anything for you. I'd give myself for you. I am yours my angel. Love you forever and a day! I wish I can fly to you...

Goodnight and Happy Easter, my love... like the day itself, you are a ray of hope for the future, and a reminder that where love is, there is hope for a better world, for the children and everyone else.

Good night my angel. I thought I might be doing better but my tears are back. I miss you so much it hurts. I have been thinking lately that I wish God would have let me take your place because this world needs you so much. Please watch over us Michael. We love you so much. I hope I see you in my dreams. I love you way more!!:angel:

Happy Easter my sweet Michael. Christ is Risen! Truly Risen! How blessed is this day, when Earth and Heaven are joined and humankind is reconciled to God! I hope you are having a lovely Easter in Heaven. May all the God angels join you singing Easter songs and Jesus smiles at you in Heaven with L.O.V.E. I'm sending a kiss to the Heaven and I hope you will get it, my love. I miss you more and more each day. But I love you so much more. :heart:

easter-217.gif

Back