Goodnight Michael

This Distance, this Space is all spinning round
Yet I'm waiting for a sign or even a sound
I'm still stuck here on the ground
I wish I could fly.
For now I'll keep looking to the sky
As I sit here and wonder why?

Michael as always I had spent another day of really missing you. Which is why I really need to go up to bed now. Cause I am really tired and I really don't feel so good. So goodnight and forever have the most sweetest eternal dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always forever and a day L.O.V.E. you eternally more.

Reality

You make my heart flutter
My pulse starts to race.
My cheeks start to glow
Seeing your handsome face.

My eyes they sparkle
I can feel myself falling.
Into the sound
Of your voice calling.

My skin starts to tingle
From my eye comes a tear.
There's a knot in my throat
Knowing you are near.

My head begins to throb
My chest is getting tight.
Knowing this is a dream
That will end in morning light.

With the morning comes
Reality, You are no longer here.
All of this is just a dream
Confirming all my fears.

Michael my love, today has been a horrible day for me. And I'm feeling very sick and weak right now. Come stay with me, my love. I need you now. I can't live without you anymore. I just don't know what to do. But I know that I want to be with you. I know I can't ever be happy in a world without you, my love. I just can't. I love you with all my heart and soul, and I will love you until my heart stops beating. Forever you will remain the love of my life. Goodnight, my sweet love. :weeping:

Michael my dearest sweet L.O.V.E. again I had spent another day of really missing you. I had spent another horrible day of crying on and off over you. It just can't be helped. Especially since that is how most of my days have been now. Since that is how my days have been now since that horrible June day. I am on the very verge of crying over again. Which is why I am going up to bed now to get some good comforting sleep. Plus I am really not feeling well again. So I really need to go lay down and sleep for a little while. So goodnight, sleep eternally well, and have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I eternally L.O.V.E. and miss you.

The sky was so beautiful this afternoon, it was full of colors: light blue, yellow, orange, red, purple, pink and I just couldn't help but think of you, Michael. I really believe that you make the sky look so lovely and the stars shine so bright. Thank you, my angel, goodnight. I love you with all my heart.

I just totally hate always having spending each and every single day just crying over how much I still miss you Michael. And the tears just automatically comes on. So I really have no control over them. I am starting to cry now as I am listening to you. I still want to be with you just so very badly. And it still hurts that I am not with you. I just hate having to live in a world without you in it. Which is why I was thankful that I had 2 good naps today. To help take my mind off of you for a little while. Even though that 1 nap that I had did cause me to have a nice dream about you. Which is why I am going up to bed real soon. I am tired and again I am still not feeling so good. So goodnight and forever have the most sweetest eternal dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I forever miss you. But I will always eternally L.O.V.E. you more.

Goodnight Michael :heart:

Billie Im praying for you :angel: that you are ok.

A strange day has just gone by... I thought of Michael many times during the day. Tears came to my eyes, but also the joy of music. What Michael has given us... his all... how can this be so easily forgotten? I miss Michael every day, along with the ones I have lost along the way. I hope I'll live to see the day he will wake up again, just to let you know how much we all love you now and forever more.

Good night to all of you, dear friends :hug:

Michael my sweet eternal L.O.V.E. I still am having my more worst days lately. That horrible day that you forever left us. Really did forever put me in to a state of deep depression. My depression is so bad now that all I think about mostly anymore is death and wanting to be with you. Cause it really is true Michael. I just totally hate having to spend each and every single day of really missing you. Especially in the mornings when I am really forced to face another horrible day without you in it. This world is just so extremely empty without you in it. I just miss your presence in this world so extremely much. And I just hate having that horrible missing feeling all of the time. Which is from missing you so extremely much. But today I did have 4 good naps today so that sleep really did brought that much needed comfort to me. Like it always did ever since that horrible day when you had left us. But the very second I am awake I immediately start thinking about you. I just so totally wish I could sleep forever. So I don't have to keep missing you so much. So goodnight, sleep eternally well, and forever have the most sweetest eternal dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I eternally L.O.V.E. and miss you more and more with each and every single passing day.

goodnight.gif

another crazy day is gone.
we are getting closer... how much longer? Just time will tell.
Michael Jackson remains loved. Our heart remain sad.
The first year is about to come.
A year.
God.... a whole year... the first of my life without Michael (moon)walking this world.

how did we come to this?
:no:

Michael I am listening to you as I cry over you again as I type my message to you. And it really can't be helped. Especially since I had just look at my laptop calendar and saw what the date is. And I still just can't believe that in 2 months and 10 days it will be exactly 1 year since you forever left us. I so want to be dead now and be with you. Because when that horrible date comes I really don't think I am going to be able to handle it. Back in October of 1996 when I was 16 I was involved in a horrible car accident. And I so wish I had died in that car accident. Because if I did I would be with you now. Instead of always having to spend each and every single horrible day feeling that constant excruciating pain of really missing you. I can usually handle pain quite well. But this pain I can not handle at all. I have never experience such horrible pain before. I didn't even think pain like this even existed. My heart still remain eternally broken over you. On that horrible night when I had heard the news about you. It actually felt like somebody just reached in and just torn my heart out. Which is why my heart will eternally remain broken. Though I do try to spend my days by not thinking about you by either sleeping or playing computer or video games. But that really only lasts for so long until I am back to really missing you again. It really does feel like I am living in a parallal universe Michael. Is that I just wish I could be living in the universe that you are still alive in. And we would still be talking about those awesome concerts that you have done. Which is why I am still am in my deep depression and sadness over you. Because I still can't helped but to sometimes think how awesome those concerts would have been. So goodnight, sleep eternally well, and forever have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always forever and a day L.O.V.E. and miss you. :heart:

Please, Michael, protect Fran (*Billie Jean*), we hope that nothing bad has happened to her. Send her the stength she needs, she needs you. :cry::angel:
I love you, Michael.

Michael I had really miss you today. Like I always do anymore. Which is why I am going up to bed now. So I can get some good comforting sleep for a few hours or so. So goodnight, sleep eternally well, and forever have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I forever L.O.V.E. and miss you Michael.

Dear Michael,
I just can't stop loving you...and I don't want to either. Sometimes, like today, I do wonder would it be easier if I didn't love you so much. Could be...I guess? Maybe. But I realize it would also make my life a lot emptier..
If only things were different, if only someone could take away this pain and grief that have been a part of my life for so long already... :weeping:
I have to go to bed soon, so I'll just wish to see you in my dreams and pray for happier days to come..for all of us who are feeling down.
Please look after everyone who loves and misses you. :angel:
Goodnight, my sweet darling angel, sleep tight. I love you.

Michael, I wish you were here. so many people need you, I need you, the world needs you, you kids need you the most. I love you Michael and always will. goodnight

Too many decitions to make... to many plans... too many dreams... and too many days missing Michael. I wish I could hold him just once.
We had you so long and we lost you so quickly :weeping:

Fran... we need you.
Please don't give up.
Please.

Michael I spent another day of really missing you. Especially today when I spent the entire feeling really sad and depressed over you. Which is why I am going up to bed now to get some good comforting sleep. And plus I have spent the entire day feeling really sick. So goodnight, sleep forever well, and have the most sweet eternal dreams my Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I forever day L.O.V.E. and miss you.

Michael, my love, It's been awhile since I've sent you a goodnight message on here. I've been really sick lately, but I hope you know how much I love you. I'm always saying so, but I really hope that somehow, you know how I feel about you. Even though I'm shy, I wish you were here so I could tell you in person, and also so I could just spend times with you and enjoy your company. I miss you and my heart aches for you. Goodnight and Sweet dreams, my love. I love you with all my heart, and you know I'll be thinking of you. :heart:

Back