Goodnight Michael

Michael I had spent another day of really missing you. Especially today when I was looking up at the clouds. Wondering what you could be doing up there. While I tried to imagine myself with you. Because that is where I still so badly want to be now. Not here living in a world without you in it. And I still can't believe in 2 months and 8 days it will be one horrible year since you forever left us. I am starting to cry now just by thinking about it. So I try not to but that is like so impossible to do that. Especially when I just spend most of my days since that horrible day just wanting to be with you so very badly. Which is why I am going up to bed now my eternal L.O.V.E. To get some very good comforting sleep. So goodnight, sleep eternally well, and forever have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I eternally L.O.V.E. and miss you Michael my forever eternal L.O.V.E.

Holding Memories

As I lay here alone without you
The tears running silently down
My thoughts are all of us
Tears hit my pillow without a sound

Pain grips me with such force
Ripping at my fragile heart
I need to be resting in your arms
The pain to great when we're apart

Memories are hard to hold
When I need to feel your touch
Memories won't hold and caress you
You can only pretend to feel so much

So I sit here crying alone
While your in a place far away
Longing to feel your lips on mine
Waiting and dreaming of that day

Michael, my love, I'm going to go to bed now, and as I sleep, I hope I see you in my dreams. I love and miss you so much. Goodnight, my sweetheart, I love you always and forever. :heart:

(It's so nice to see *Billie Jean*'s goodnight wishes again :huggy:)

Dear Michael, today I tried to have one of those good old days. I was listening to your most beautiful songs, danced and sang along, watched some really sweet photos of you..and just thought of you, with a smile on my face because you are so wonderful :wub: You can call that escapism, I guess. But it felt good to do so. :yes: (Yes I did get a reality check later when I "accidentally" found myself in the seeking the truth forums but never mind.)
So many thanks for a special day, my love :)
Goodnight, darling angel! I love you more..

Michael.. When I get up to heaven.. Will you please,.. I mean.. Please..Michael, please.. take me with you? :cry:

Holding Memories

:cry: I'm close to tears reading this, your poems are so beautiful Fran, I always love to read them. Although they often make me cry. Also I hope your feeling better :hug: :better:

Today Michael, I glanced up at the sky, and wondered why this world was so cruel, as to take you, our biggest star, our last hope away from us. But then your star, mightey and bright came out and I realized you haven't left, you never did. When ever the wind blows past you'll be there, when ever your music is played, you'll be there Michael, because you Never could say goodbye could you.
Goodnight Michael.
L.O.V.E Ryan

Holding Memories

Oh, dear Fran, here you are, back again with us, sharing your talent and your pain with us, putting in words what's in our lonely hearts. We've missed you very much too, please don't walk away :better:

I am sorry you have been ill and I wish you all the best. Thanks for being here, for putting in words our feelings, for loving Michael this much. We feel your pain, dear. It's ours too.

Michael my sweet eternal L.O.V.E. I had spent another horrible day of constantly crying over you. I guess my clinical depression over you is causing me to constantly cry over you on and off. It seems like even the most tiniest reminder that I hear or see about you now. Tends to automatically make me start crying over you again. Which can not be helped at all. I can't even handle watching any videos or seeing most pictures of you any more. Cause it is just too painful for me to see something that I am never going to see again from you. And I just miss watching you so extremely much. You know Michael I am really starting to think now that becoming a fan of yours was the most biggest mistake I had ever made in my entire life. I know I wouldn't be feeling the constant horrible intense pain and sadness if I was one of those people that hated you. But I know it is just my depression and the pain is causing me to think this. Since I really do L.O.V.E. being a fan of yours. I always did L.O.V.E. it. But I didn't think pain like this even existed. But the pain, the depression, and the constant horrible sadness. Is something I am really going have to learn to handle and to live with for the rest of my life. So goodnight, sleep forever well, and have the most sweetest eternal dreams Michael my Forever Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always eternally L.O.V.E. and miss you until the very end of time and eternity.

If Life Was A Dream

If life was a dream
You'd be here with me
Laughing, hand in hand
Smiling for all to see

If life was a dream
Together we'd grow old
Still making future plans
Forgetting years stole.

If life was a dream
Sun would never fade alone
Darkness simply surrenders
To love you have shown

If life was a dream
No tear would fall from eyes
No prayer will go unheard
True love could never die

If life was a dream
I'd be back in your arms
Kissing your sweet lips
Safe from all life's harms

If life was a dream
I'd never feel alone
Pain would not exist
For you would be home

If life was a dream
No plans would be betrayed
Love will shower everywhere
No need to be afraid

If life was a dream
Why would I need to sleep?
When I have you by my side
And your heart to keep

Michael my love, I need to feel you with me right now. I am feeling weak and very tired. Every inch of my body hurts. My whole day consists of eating pills. Every other day I have to go get a blood transfusion. I can't handle it anymore. I want to be where you are, my love. I am in so much pain, it is unbearable. I don't know what to do. Please hold me tonight Michael. I need you so much. :weeping: I truly love you more than anything. I love you more than anyone else. I love you more than my own life. Goodnight and Sweet dreams, my love.

I love you, Michael. Goodnight. :heart: Thanks for giving me the strength I need always!

Michael my eternal sweet L.O.V.E. I had spent another horrible day of really missing you. Though I did try not to think about you too much by sleeping and playing my Sims 3 game. But what really made me miss you was when I had looked out my one living room window tonight and saw a crescent moon. And what really struck me was seeing how really bright it was. I know that it was you that made that moon that bright for me. Just like you have always been doing that ever since that horrible June day. And it was just yesterday afternoon I had looked out my dinning room window. And I saw what look like a heart shaped cloud. I know that was you sending your L.O.V.E. to me. But I still very much want to be with you. This world as well as my life really isn't the same without you in it. Well goodnight and forever have the most sweetest dreams Michael. My Forever Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I forever and a day L.O.V.E. and miss you. :heart:

My Darling...

Come stay with me my darling,
and love me through the night.
Let's lock up all the doors...
want to hold you close tonight.

Show you how my heart feels
and kiss you tenderly...
To long I have waited,
for this moment, just you and me.

Only you can make my heart beat,
and skip like this it's true...
In merriment and wonder,
my whole being is lost to you.

For you satisfy the longing,
make my soul feel so anew.
And quite simply my darling...
I'm saying.. " I Love You."

Michael, I need you. I really need you. I thought I would get better but in fact I've been getting worse. I checked my weight today and I noticed that I lost ten pounds. I've barely been eating anything and I've been sleeping almost the entire day for these past few days. I feel so, so weak and sick. Stay with me, please. Don't leave me. I need you, my love. I love you more than you'll ever know, and I just wish I could tell you in person. I hope when I do say it, and kiss pictures of you, that God lets you know just how much I do love and care for you. I'm going to bed now. Come stay with me, my love. Goodnight, and sweet dreams. I love you now and for all eternity. God, I miss you so much! :weeping:

Last edited:
Michael my love, thank you for visiting me in my dreams last night. It's always so comforting having you in my dreams. I can't say how much I love it when God wakes me in the morning, and the first person I see is you. I open my eyes, and look up to see one of the poster of my wall, and your beautiful brown eyes are looking back at me. I love it. It really brings me joy. I love you, Michael. You mean the world to me. I love you so much. I can't express my love for you in words so I just keep saying "I love you," but I hope you see how much I really really do love you. I'm sorry that I can't write more. I am feeling very tired and weak. I have to go to the hospital. I don't want to go. But I'm bleeding lots of blood clots. I'm getting blood everywhere. Please help me, my love. I need you. I really need you. :cry: I miss you more and more each day. But I love you so much more.

Michael as always I had spent another day of really missing you terribly. But I do want to thank you for coming to visit me last night in my dream that I had of you. I just wish it would have lasted forever. And I want to thank you again for making the moon bright for me again. Which is something I know you have been ever since that horrible June day. So goodnight and forever have the most sweetest dreams Michael my Forever Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always forever and a day L.O.V.E. and miss you until the very end of eternity. :heart:

Completeness

I lie awake and think of you...
My thoughts are deep and longing too,
To see you smile... to touch your face,
To hold you close in my embrace.

To feel your warmth for just a while,
Making everything worthwhile...
With you my fears I can erase,
And everything falls into place.

Two hearts now knit we have become,
Our souls united feeling one...
Perfect completeness you and I,
I'll love you till the day I die.

Oh Michael, my love, thank you for being with me today. I love and miss you so much. I just can't ever stop thinking of you, day and night, that's all I do. Just the thought of you brings me so much joy. I love your voice so much, it just melts my heart. Michael, you are such a charming man, and you don't even have to try. I'm so crazy about you. Sorry to ramble like that, my love, I'm just in a loving mood tonight. I could talk like this all night, but it's about time for me to head to bed. I really hope to dream of you and me together tonight. Goodnight, my love, I love you truly, madly and deeply. Always, and forever.......

Michael I need you, I really need you!
I thought I would get better, I'm more sick every day!
I'm sleeping all day but i can not forget the suffering!
this wound my soul, I wanted you here by my side, my love.
come get me, please..
I love you very...

Almost 10 months.....

awwwww.... that much really??
That few really??
it feels like years and years, and then, as it has just happened.
Time is no longer the same in my head. Funny thing is we are almost in May and I feel like early March... and I have missed at least two days of last week. I just don't remember a thing, I just don't have any memories and then, suddenly, the week was over.

what's wrong?
What's wrong is I miss this man so much that I got lost in my pain, my thougths, my daydreaming.

No good. No good.

Michael my eternal sweet L.O.V.E. as always I had spent another day of really missing you. But for once I didn't cry over you much. Maybe that second dream you came to see me in had something to do with. Of course every single time I do have a nice dream about you I just wish it would last forever. Especially this second one I had where we were at Neverland together. That was one of the best dreams I ever had of you Michael. And thank you giving me that wonderful dream. So goodnight, sleep forever well, and have the most sweetest dreams my Forever Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always forever and a day L.O.V.E. and miss you until the very end of time and eternity. :heart:

Between Two Hearts

Wishing things were different
Another place another time
Souls connected across oceans
Two hearts forever entwined

Tears would have smiled brightly
Leaving covetous pain behind
Life appreciate it's worthiness
When only love fills our minds

Spirits flying through the night
Traveling hot desert sands
Sending all my love to you
Hold it gently in your hands

Sky would crack just to bless
This love that we hold inside
Heart would travel distances
Undoing tears that we have cried

Michael, my love, my sweetheart, my heart is just so on fire for you. I love you more than you'll ever know, and I just cannot stop thinking of you. Oh Michael, you have no idea how happy you make me. Just the sound of your name puts a smile on my face. Just the mere thought of you makes my heart sing. Then seeing your smile, just gives me butterflies... You are the man I love, Michael, it's you who my heart beats for. I thank God for you. I will be going to bed in a little bit, and I sure hope we can meet together in my dreams. I promise you forever and a day, and I will love you, always and forever. Sweet dreams, my love..

Michael, my darling angel, I miss you like crazy :(
I miss your sweet laughter, I miss your wonderful smile..everything.. :weeping:
Too often I feel like this world really makes no sense and can't help thinking things would be better if you were here with us. I wish I could go to sleep and then wake up to find out this nightmare is over...
Goodnight, sleep tight. I love you with all my heart.

Michael my eternal loving sweetheart I should be in bed now and I am not. Because ever since you left us I still tend to have trouble sleeping. Which is why I am always tired anymore. But it is something I have gotten quite used to. Though I do very much wish I could just sleep forever. So I don't have to keep on feeling that horrible constant pain of really missing you. Whenever I am awake. So goodnight, sleep eternally well, and forever have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always forever and a day keep loving you more and more until the very end of eternity and time. :heart:

Back