Goodnight Michael

Michael my dear sweet eternal L.O.V.E. I just wish more and more I could be with you now. Instead of always having to spend day after of always constantly missing you. I had spent another day of just really crying over how much I still miss you. This world is just so horrible without your presences in this world. And ever since the day you left I still have trouble sleeping at nights. I have not been able to sleep good at nights since before you left us. But I have since gotten used to it. So goodnight, sleep forever well, and have the most sweetest eternal dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always forever and a day L.O.V.E. and miss you. :heart: :wub:

Searching My Dreams

Wandering inside my nightmares
I see your beautiful face everytime
This night doesn't seem to end
Over and over hearing your voice chime

Searching this Earth dreaming of you
Never quite being able to reach your side
Screaming your name, only silence returned
Scared and lonely since our love died

So I step to the edge one more time
Just to look below at whats gone
Every smile became a memory
Since you made me feel so alone

All I see is pain and darkness
Any happiness is beyond my reach
My hopes and dreams have crumbled
For your love my soul I beseech

Never knew, life was a game
The harder I learned to play
Tougher the rules became
Leaving me like living clay

How long must I travel alone
To be once more in your embrace
Craving the warmth Of your love
Seeing my forever on your face

Michael, my love, I'm feeling extremely weak right now. I need you. I want you here with me. Please come and meet me in my dreams tonight. I really need you, and I love you so much! Just when I think I can't possibly love you anymore than I do, you do something to make me fall even deeper. If there was a way, I'd give myself to bring you back. Goodnight, my love, I love you more and more each day - I am also missing you more and more each day.

Death Of Dreams

Used to laugh, used to love
Lost it all the day you died
A blank stare with no words
Lifeless body silenced cry

Skin hard like an ancient oak
Icy cold touching your hand
Look of peace upon your face
Just to much for me to stand

Mind spinning out of control
Emptiness now all I feel
A shell of what use to be
Life has lost all it's appeal

Sitting in this smoke filled room
All alone with thoughts of you
Walls are closing in on me
Everything has come unglued

Used to laugh, used to love
Staring into sparkling eyes
Always thought we'd be one
Till the day this dream died.

Michael my love, I'll keep this a little short and sweet tonight, because I need to go and get some rest. I feel really, really weak. Come stay with me, my love. I really need you now. I hope you have a wonderful night, and I hope I do as well with you in my dreams, so I can spend my time with you all through the night. Goodnight, my sweet love, I love you endlessly forever!

Michael my dear sweet eternal L.O.V.E. I had spent another horrible tearful day of really missing you. I am listening to you now as I am crying over you again. It seems like the closer that horrible 1 year mark approaches is the more I am going back to the way I was when I first heard that horrible news about you. I am just missing you more and more. I just so very badly wish you would come back to us. To get me out of this depression I am in over you. It has been almost an year now and I am still spending most of my days and nights just crying and really crying over you. Cause I just feel so very lost and empty without you in my life. And I can't even begin to describe just how much I truly miss you. Well my L.O.V.E. it is late here and I am just spending another night up. Since I can't really seem to sleep when I am this sad and depressed over you. Goodnight Michael I hope you sleep very good though. And I hope you have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I forever and a day miss you. And I will always keep loving you more and more until the very end of time and eternity. :heart: :wub:

Day Dreaming Of You

I sit gazing at your picture,
and my heart begins to melt.
So much emotion fills me,
with the love deep inside that is felt.
My mind starts to wander,
and I sit daydreaming of you.
Longing to have you by my side,
to fill my dreams, I wish to come true.
So captivated is my heart,
I become "lost" in every thought.
Overwhelmed by the beauty of our love,
and all the happiness you have brought.
If only all my daydreams were real,
I would never ask for anything more.
As I would have everything I want,
a feeling I have never felt before.
For now I'm content with my daydreams,
until I can be with you.
And turn all my dreams into realities,
as we share precious dreams that come true.

Michael my sweetest eternal L.O.V.E. I had missed you so very much today. I am crying over you now again. I just want to be with you so very badly. I do try not to think about you too much during the day and night. By either sleeping or playing computer games. But that really does only last for so long until I am back thinking about you again. It really is just so very hard having to live in a world without you in it. It really does feel like I am living in a parallel universe now. I just wish I was living in the universe that you are still alive in. So goodnight and have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always forever and day L.O.V.E. and miss you. :heart: :wub:

Trees Blossoming...

The trees are full of blossom
and my heart just sheds a tear.
So many promises given...
hopes of having you so near.

I wrapped my dreams around you,
saw the starlight in your eyes.
Wanting you forever...
held so tightly 'neath the skies.

But like the flowers that blossom,
which come and go what may...
My heart shall wait forever,
til I see you, some fine day.

Michael, my prince charming, I really miss you tonight, as always, and I want you back! I love you so much!! I can't help but not think about how much joy I'd get from being able to be held in your loving arms, and to be able to say how much I love you. My heart overflows with so much love for you! Not a moment goes by that I don't dream about you, and how much I long for you. I want you here with me so much it hurts. Michael, I need you! Please be in my dreams tonight. Goodnight, my love.

Good-Night-Mickey-mickey-mouse-8526195-381-376.gif

Passion Is Born

I close my eyes, sighing
Melting into your soul
Imagining feeling your touch
Needing you to make me whole

Arms wrapped around me
Pulling me to your chest
Embracing me in warmth
Enjoying your sweet caress

Staying like this forever
In a state of total bliss
In a different life time
Hungering for your kiss

Feeling your gentle touch
Longing for ecstasy's splendor
Hands quenching my thirst
My heart to you I render

Where everything is beautiful
Love at it's purest form
A thing of glorious wonder
Feelings of passion are born

Michael my dear sweet eternal L.O.V.E. as always I had spent another horrible day of really missing you. Especially tonight when I was gazing at the full moon. It was so bright and beautiful as it always have been ever since that horrible night when you forever left us. As I was looking at that moon I couldn't help but imagine you being on that moon dancing. And that started to make me cry when I imagine that. I am crying now as I am listening to you. I just wish so very much that I could be with you now. I just seem to be missing you more and more. Goodnight, sleep well, and have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. and I will always L.O.V.E. and miss until the very, very end of time and eternity. :heart: :wub:

How did you sleep?

Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?
I didn't get one hour because you weren't next to me
I tossed and turned, tried to close my eyes
The bed was so cold without you by my side

Lately I been up thinking about you, not getting any rest
I tried holding my pillow, but it doesn't compare to your chest
I tried putting on music, but it doesn't compare to your heart beat
I needed your warmth, and your feet on my feet

Good morning baby, what did you dream?
Were you my hero, calming my fears and screams?
Were we on a beach holding hands, watching the sun go down
Making love, ruffling the sheets, exhalting loud sounds?

Lately I been up thinking about you, dreaming of your lips
My heart pounds fast and occasionally the beat skips
I tried to dream longer and not interrupt the bliss
I didn't want to awake from the most beautiful kiss

Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?
I didn't get one hour because you weren't next to me

Michael, I miss you so much.
There was a time, when I thought things were a tiny little bit better, but now everything is just getting more and more difficult.. If it goes down this way, I don't ever want June to come because how can I take it? How can anyone whose heart is still aching take it?
I don't know. I only have endless questions and zero answers...
I'm sorry to say this, because you are in a better place now, but you would be so needed here too...:cry:
Goodnight, darling angel, sleep tight. I love you.

Michael my dear sweet eternal L.O.V.E. for once I had one of my more rare days where I had barely cried over you. But now sitting here listening to you I am on the verge of crying over you. As I think about that in one month and 24 days it will be exactly 1 very horrible year since you forever left us. And I still just want to be with you so very badly. This world is really not the same anymore without you here. And that really is something that I can not get used to. Goodnight, sleep eternally well, and forever have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always forever and a d L.O.V.E. and miss you.:heart: :wub:

My World

I have created a world in my mind
A magic place for just you and me.
I go there when the pain is to much
You're there with a smile for me to see.

The smell of flowers is in the air,
The sun shines all through the day.
Birds are singing, bees buzzing,
A place to love, laugh and play.

A place where happiness is abound,
A rainbow is always in the sky.
True love lives here and never dies,
We don't need legs, we have wings to fly.

There is never any pain to feel,
No lonely feelings to be found.
Where all our wishes do come true,
The white fluffy clouds are our ground.

Sickness and disease do not exist,
I do not allow them to live there.
This is my world made for you and me,
This is where I can live without a care.

So when my life gets to hard,
I close my eyes and travel there.
A place of happiness that I created,
Where you are waiting with love to share.

Michael, I'm sorry, I think I haven't given you much attention these past days but you have to know that no matter what you're always in my heart. I've been quite busy thinking about other things, I'm so very confused these days... I'm having happy days but somehow I'm not feeling them complete. I'm not letting you apart, never. I love you with all my heart. :heart:

It's a constant fight to get through each day and night
It's a war between the present and the past

And the face that's in your mind every time you close your eyes
What's the reason, what's the answer, how long will this last??

I used to sing this old song so carelessly back in the days... now it describes my pain so perfectly. Michael... I know you are finally in peace, unaware of all this mess. That's why you used to sing "heaven can wait"? It's the ones you left behing who keep suffering, wondering what happened to you, struggling to survive each day and night. We love you so much, we did it on our own ways, some following everywhere they could, other just respecting you and following in our hearts. You didn't teach us how to say goodbye. We just can't say goodbye... it's us who's suffering. Not you. You deserve be in peace.

we love you more and more.

more and more.

:weeping:

Dawn's Highway

At the end of dawn's highway
Longingly waiting for you
Knowing one day you'll come
Our love will start anew

With the morning sunlight
Oranges, blues and golds
Into your arms I'll melt
Forever for you to hold

With a new days dawning
Sweet melodies are heard
Lavishing in your warmth
The song of joyous birds

Finally home forever
Locked in your embrace
At the end of dawn's highway
I found your smiling face

Michael, my love, you might already know this, but today was not a good day for me at all and now I don't feel well- it's even worse than last night. :)weeping: I am just hurting in general and I feel sick and weak- unfortunately you probably experienced this feeling too much during your time here among us.) It's difficult, but I'll really try to remember how happy you are now that you are in Heaven surrounded by nothing but the love and affection you'd always craved so badly. For some reason it always helps me feel a bit better to keep in mind that you are safe and content and will never feel any fear or pain again. It would be really sweet if you could be with me in some way tonight (if nothing else your music is always here), but if you are sleepy and would rather just rest, that's fine too. I am going to make an attempt to go to sleep now. Have a wonderful night, my love. I am sending a kiss to the Heaven and I hope you will get it. I love you, more and more each day, forever and all eternity!

Michael my dearest sweet eternal L.O.V.E. sorry I didn't make my goodnight message to you sooner. But my day as usual was spent thinking only of you. And I really am starting to sink more and more in to my depression. I just so very much wish you would come back to us. You really are the only one that can get my out of my depression. Goodnight my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always keep loving and missing you until the very end of time and eternity.:heart: :wub:

Last night I dreamt of you. You were singing so happily into a microphone, doing dance routines upon a darkened stage. Then I woke up and found it was all a dream and then my illusion was shattered. For it was as if you were truly alive and did not die. It was my wish to see you perform again and perform for me you did one last time, in the darkness of a dream. I am sorry there are people who still fail to realise how great you were in life and how great you remain right now. Those people fail to understand how unique and wonderful you are and it's their tragic loss for they are blind and deaf to you my dear. One day their eyes and ears will be opened and they will know just what they've missed. Sweet dreams, my love. I love you forever and all eternity.

Last edited:
Michael all I could really do today was just really think about you. And just plain wishing that I was with you now. Like what I am doing now. I really can't help it since my depression over you has gotten worst. I just so very much wish you could come back and cure my depression. So goodnight, sleep very well, and eternally have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always L.O.V.E. and miss you until the end of time and eternity. :heart: :wub:

Back