"Got The Hot's" on Japan version of "Thriller 25"

we could try to register for an MJ japanese site/forum.. SOMEONE will probably have it there.

I JUST RECIEVED THE SONG... I will not mention from who untill I get Staff's 'OK' for posting it. I don't want this person to looked at like a 'leaker' or anything negitive.. So untill then here is my THANK YOU (u know who u are)

And once MJJC staff gives an ok to share it I will keep the name of the person out.

has the japan version of thriller been relased already? cos if it has the song would be all over youtube????

A mod at the board has edited my posts, PM me if you want it

Last edited:
great thank you so much :) hey folks this song is the **** :) (its a hot song)

I'm wondering how the cd will do in Japan on the charts...with this killertrack on it

Love

I GOT THE JAPAN EDITION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. i would have come on sooner today but i have been listening for hours.. having skipped the UK releases i had some catching up to do. GOT THE HOTS is amazing!!! sooooo cool.. it runs in at 4:27.. it's very funky.. there is an incredible keyboard part towards the end that sounds very Brothers Johnson.. you guys will love it. with the Japan edition you get a separate booklet.. with a discography and dvdography.. the cd's come inside these little bags.. i think i have played GOT THE HOTS like 10 times!

Last edited:
GUYS.. I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD BE LEAKING GOT THE HOTS!!??

if you want it you should buy the album.

A lot of us have! I spent £14.99 on the deluxe version (which doesnt include GTH), but not everyone can afford to order it from Japan and not everyone buys stuff online! And some of us have bought multiple copies, I think its okay, it's not our fault they only ever release the extra goodies in Japan!

I dont think fans should be stingy with what they have either :)

It's not being leaked, people are just PMing instead.

And I'm sure if you didnt have it, you'd be sending PMs too.

Last edited:
A lot of us have! I spent £14.99 on the deluxe version (which doesnt include GTH), but not everyone can afford to order it from Japan and not everyone buys stuff online! And some of us have bought multiple copies, I think its okay, it's not our fault they only ever release the extra goodies in Japan!

I dont think fans should be stingy with what they have either :)

It's not being leaked, people are just PMing instead.

:yes: EXACTLY! :D

where can i get the japan verison online i wanna order it????

GUYS.. I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD BE LEAKING GOT THE HOTS!!??

if you want it you should buy the album.
I bought 4. Not the Japanese edition tho, I would but it - money's not a problem for me but I just can't buy stuff online at the moment

people should consider that this isnt about the album itself - its just the japanese bonus-track. i think that almost everyone here got the album already off the shelves, so why not listen to the bonus track.

^exactly. I'll probably end up asking someone to order it for me cause I'd love to hear it and no one wants to leak it - as usual.

Last edited:
YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY whoohooo :D:D:D ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye AOW!

you got me shakin
my body's aching

:D

The magic's on its way!

:D

You know I got the hots tonight!

Rock it baby!

===> This was my exitement listening to the song! Now I'm gonna listen again :D:D:D

one of his best tracks eva! Y wasnt it released b4?! lol! I'm glad its out in the world now!

OMG, finally i've heard the entire song. One word: WOW! I love this song! I've been checking this thread every day just in case the full song is online and now finally it is. It's obviously an unfinished demo but i still love it.

YA KNOW I GOT THE HOT'S TA NIGHT!!! :) :) :)

Thanks for uploading the song, MJland. I can see why it didn't make Thriller, though, but it's still a very hot track. I love the unique melody it has. :D

After listening to this song, I have come to this conclusion......I'm glad it was left off Thriller. It's an average song. Sorry people but I rank this as 1 of MJ's least best tracks. Too corny IMO

And to those who say it's like Hot Street, it doesn't even compare to Hot Street. Hot Street is better by leaps and bounds.

Last edited:

^thank you!!!
thexcitedod4.gif
thexcitedod4.gif
thexcitedod4.gif
:wub::wub:

**link removed** Full track CD/Q

Last edited by a moderator:
When I import T25 into itunes the last track (The BJ underground remix from target) shows up as got the hots

Back