Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

So far we have... Grammy's broadcasts on TV (according to ppl on Twitter, FB, here, etc):

Germany - Pro7 live tonight 02:00 CET
Austria - Pro7 live 02:00 CET
UK - ITV2 Wednesday at 9pm, repeating Saturday at 11:35am
Sweden - Channel 9 (live tonight, I guess 02:00 CET?)
Denmark - someone tweeted no broadcast in Denmark
Finland - no broadcast
Italy - Sky Channel 117 tonight live 02:00 CET
France - just the red carpet on E!, no show broadcast (someone on Facebook says it will be on tomorrow on NRJ Hits and NRJ 12)
Netherlands - someone just tweeted no broadcast (will try to confirm)
Brazil - TNT at 11pm and/or Chanel E (33) 8PM (maybe pre-show then)
Portugal - AXN at 01:00 live
Australia - Pay TV (Foxtel) on 'Arena' at 12pm local time. (thnx to kes1984), and according to someone on Facebook it's on E! at 9am and repeats at 8:30pm Sydney time

Thank you! at least I'll be able to watch it on TV on wednesday.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

I remember watching all the Grammy award shows that MJ was on.

Sigh.

The official telecast should be on the justin.tv link. I guess we'll find out for sure soon!

Thank you! at least I'll be able to watch it on TV on wednesday.

Yeah...Im thinking I might just wait til it's on TV.

The Grammys are like the Oscars now. Anyone wins them. I mean I like Beyonce and all but 10 is ridiculous. That's the number MJ was nominated for back in 84.
i was thinking the same exact thing, idv if she wins 20 she'll never be on michael level. i have nothing against beyonce but she doesn't have much competition like many artist did years ago, it's easy for her to win alot casue there are not many other choices. the grammy's having been slacking for well over a decade now anyways...i'm ONLY watching for michael's tribute.

Last edited:

lol, okay you guys..the actual show hasn't started yet. it will start in about 35 minutes -- so hold your horses! what they're doing right now is the pre-show red carpet thing (bringing in all the celebrities and showing their outfits and stuff...)

;)

Beyonces dress is boring...

Smokey is beautiful, inside and out. :wub:

Smokey it's a great person. While watching this party, I can't stop thinking of Michael. He is deeply missed there and the world now knows what it lost.
To tell you the truth, I really don't care for those artists there. They don't talk to my heart at all anymore. I'll just watch this "party" to see the homage they will be doing for Michael on stage, otherwise my big tv screen would be off.:better:

Michael Jackson - Thriller - Behind the Scenes - Grammy Awards (1983) - MJ Private Home Movies

It's non of my business why some women choose to wear the dresses they do, but ... GOSH, some of them are just flat out ugly and weird looking.....guess im not up to real fashion nowadays lol.

Hugs to you. Cant find hug symbol. :(

thank you! bless you :)

:hug:

:hug: to everyone here.
I'm tired.. I might go to bed if I can't find a working stream.
I do like us all being together here though, sharing the moment..

i was thinking the same wxact thing, idv if she wins 20 she;ll never be on michael level. i have nothin against beyonce but she doesn't have much competition like many artist did years ago, it's easy for her to win alot caue there are not many other chices. the grammy's having been slacking for well over a decade now anyways...i'm ONLY watching for michael's tribute.

I AGREE with everything you said!!

eww miley cyrus is fugly

I only want to watch for Michael and that's it. These awards shows don't interest me anymore. They are not the same anymore.

I'm so tired, I wanna go to bed, I gotta make a phonecall tomorrow early, but I wanna watch this too well the MJ part that is

I have no idea what's going on with Paris and Prince...but I am behind those children 100% in whatever choice they make tonight.

God bless Prince, Paris and Blanket.

:wub::wub:.......and I agree Smokey is a wonderful wonderful man!

I 'm sending major love, hugs and kiss to all Michael fans around the globe tonight.

So far we have... Grammy's broadcasts on TV (according to ppl on Twitter, FB, here, etc):

Germany - Pro7 live tonight 02:00 CET
Austria - Pro7 live 02:00 CET
UK - ITV2 Wednesday at 9pm, repeating Saturday at 11:35am
Sweden - Channel 9 (live tonight, I guess 02:00 CET?)
Denmark - someone tweeted no broadcast in Denmark
Finland - no broadcast
Italy - Sky Channel 117 tonight live 02:00 CET
France - just the red carpet on E!, no show broadcast (someone on Facebook says it will be on tomorrow on NRJ Hits and NRJ 12)
Netherlands - someone just tweeted no broadcast, but don't they get Pro7 there?
Brazil - TNT at 11pm and/or Chanel E (33) 8PM (maybe pre-show then)
Portugal - AXN at 01:00 live
Australia - Pay TV (Foxtel) on 'Arena' at 12pm local time. (thnx to kes1984), and according to someone on Facebook it's on E! at 9am and repeats at 8:30pm Sydney time
Thank u so much! I'll try to find pro7!

I only want to watch for Michael and that's it. These awards shows don't interest me anymore. They are not the same anymore.

i know :(

Agree with you & hugs back to you!!!!!

:clap:

I have no idea what's going on with Paris and Prince...but I am behind those children 100% in whatever choice they make tonight.

God bless Prince, Paris and Blanket.

:wub::wub:.......and I agree Smokey is a wonderful wonderful man!

I 'm sending major love, hugs and kiss to all Michael fans around the globe tonight.

taylor swift has 2 grammys wtf...a joke

Back