Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Here is the Link to Michael's Kids Accepting award at the Grammys

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

capt.088b2124bfa54f59a25a67443b70bae5.grammy_awards_show_cadc250.jpg

Sun Jan 31, 10:37 PM ET

Prev 3 of 17 Next
Lionel Richie, right, hugs Michael Jackson's daughter Paris as he presents her with the Lifetime Achievement award for her father at the Grammy Awards on Sunday, Jan. 31, 2010, in Los Angeles. Looking on at left is Prince Michael Jackson II.
(AP Photo/Matt Sayles)

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

A standing ovation for the children, mini Legends!!!

Beautiful kids, beautiful speech.

The kids look like royalty!

I want to know the lotion/oil/cream Lionel uses on his skin, the man doesn't age.

Said Prince: "We are proud to be here to accept this award on behalf of our father, Michael Jackson. First of all we'd like to thank God for watching over us for these past seven months. And our Grandma and our Grandpa for their love and support. Our father was always was concerned about the planet and humanity. ... His message was simple: Love. We will continue to spread his message and help the world. Thank you. We love you, Daddy."

Said Paris, stumbling a bit: "Daddy was supposed to be here. Daddy was gonna perform this year, but he couldn't ... perform last year. Thank you, we love you, Daddy."
Prince did well. Paris's words makes me sad.

Seeing Paris with her pretty lil face reminded me of Latoya when she was a little girl (she was gor-ge-ous).

Paris is the brunette mini-me of Debbie Rowe. No questions about that. Prince I is the happy blend between MJ & Debbie.

OMG Blanket was there as well Here is a backstage photo

96309203.jpg

What is this fuckery, I'm going to bed, yall have a goodnight.

Re: Grammy Earth Song Tribute (all discussion here)

The 3D thang was ummm so so.

i wonder what randy was talking about?

i guess joe was right!

all i could think was i wishmichael had stayed retired and not sang another note i hate seeing kids suffer yes i was happy to have him back b but i aslo knew he was focused on being dad that was enough for me i hate seing any body suffer i know we didnt cause it but geez apart of me feels so greedy for wanting to see him perfrom even though i wasent going to lodon and was just looking foward to buying whatever footage you can see their pain its everything allof us have been feeling together i just 2 bodies, I am not missing him i am angry hee was taken from them for such a stupid reason

Re: Grammy Earth Song Tribute (all discussion here)

I thought the tribute was beautiful. No, none of them oversang it at all, and they let Michael's vocals be in most of the song. It was beautiful and moving and heartbreaking at the same time. Standing ovation at the end of it. Prince and Paris were so lovely. Prince was well-spoken, and the way he spoke reminded me of Michael. Michael did such a beautiful job with his children, and I really got teared up when I saw them. I hope that they do continue to live the way he would have wanted and do the kind of things he would have wanted for them.

And is Paris still wearing MJ's spectacles? She just has a strong mind of her own. You can't stop her.

96309203.jpg

AWWWWWWW!!!!

Looks like lil Mike!!!

He made some lovely children:yes:
Paris and Prince look so grown up now.

omg blanket was there as well here is a backstage photo

96309203.jpg

blanket's eyes = mj. Omg.

96309203.jpg

Oh my gosh, Blanket looks like a little Michael in that picture.

Paris for the first time reminded me of Janet/Latoya (with a bit of Adriana Lima thrown in the mix, lol). Sooo beautiful, she could be a top model when she grows up!

no, at the very end of his speech he says Daddy, it gets overhear by the clapping but if u listen u can hear him say "We love you Daddy"

I heard that too.

Blanket probably didn't want to go up there. They look adorable. 3 little Michaels. They are his greatest legacy.

I want to know the lotion/oil/cream Lionel uses on his skin, the man doesn't age.

lol this was randooooooooooom! LOVE YOU FOR THIS! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

wow adorable!!

capt.088b2124bfa54f59a25a67443b70bae5.grammy_awards_show_cadc250.jpg

Sun Jan 31, 10:37 PM ET

Prev 3 of 17 Next
Lionel Richie, right, hugs Michael Jackson's daughter Paris as he presents her with the Lifetime Achievement award for her father at the Grammy Awards on Sunday, Jan. 31, 2010, in Los Angeles. Looking on at left is Prince Michael Jackson II.
(AP Photo/Matt Sayles)

That was such a heartfelt hug. I love Lionel

And is Paris still wearing MJ's spectacles? She just has a strong mind of her own. You can't stop her.

Are those his glasses? I thought she needed them. Aw!

i think Lionel has become an adopted uncle.

Back