Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

OMG Blanket was there as well Here is a backstage photo

96309203.jpg

aww mj should be in that beautiful family picture

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

This feels so unreal. The other day I fell asleep on the couch because I was so tired, I dreamed that I was going to the concert I was so happy that I had tickets, it felt so real… suddenly I woke up because of the TV I couldn’t believe it when I realized that It was just a dream. I was sooooo happy and it just crashed in one second. I can’t take this anymore. :cry:

By fuckery....do u mean Beyonce beat his record??????

I will raise hell .......

She won more Grammys then MJ :mello:

Something is seriously wrong with the industry.....

Aww Blanket

AP called Prince
Prince Michael Jackson II.
(AP Photo/Matt Sayles)

can't they get anything right?!

Oh Blanket looks sooo much like Michael!

Just can't go to bed, I can't get those little one out of my head.

I was among the ones who felt uncomfortable with the idea of the kids going on stage to receive the award, but I have to say they were simply PERFECT. Their words, their speech, their all. Perfect. Emotiona all the way. I cried a lot but I feel so proud of them. Michael is the best: man, artist, dancer and father.

I love you forever more Michael, this was a great tribute.

Damn...., the kids will be more focused than the Grammy winners..., Beyoncé changed history....:doh: for what?

Beyonce DID NOT beat MJ's record.

in 1984, MJ was nominated for 12, he won 8.

Beyonce broke a record for women Grammy winners, which all had 5 in a row.

Oh man I wasn't going to watch but I am so glad I did! Michael's children and their cousins were all beautiful standing on that stage honoring Michael. How brave of Prince and Paris but pride for their father would obviously give them strength to stand so eloquently and help pay tribute to someone who was so very special to them.

Everytime they call him "daddy" it makes me smile because I know that was his most important role and obviously he was above and beyond in that role also. His three children will always be his most important legacy.

Do I get credit for these statements that I wrote? :)

Wth? No, no, no, no, no. Is Beyonce beat it tonight, I am going to raise hell!! (...in..my..livingroom...?...) NO! Not tonight! (Not ever) But NOT tonight. It will, once again, be some drama, detracting from the beautiful thing that happened on stage - just like Kanye overshadowing Janet's AMA tribute. NO...

96309203.jpg
Thanks for the picture! :)

Wonderful children and Michael was looking for them and should be proud. Paris and Prince are so sweet. Prince has a beautiful voice. They were amazing and Blanket looks beautiful. God bless the 3 angels of Michael.:angel: :wub:

Thanks for the clarification :flowers:

i think Lionel has become an adopted uncle.

Yup yup:yes:

and awww at Blanket, but he need to be in bed, lol. They are all soo precious

another picture of the children

96309390.jpg

CAN SOMEBODY POST THIS PIC IN LARGER RESOLUTION
t9y0rq.jpg

Yes, she has won 6 for now..., and has got 16... now. :doh: for what?

She won more Grammys then MJ :mello:

Something is seriously wrong with the industry.....
hell-to-the-no-o.gif

I'm hearing all this stuff....plz say it isnt so

Again!!!!

BEYONCE

DID

NOT

BEAT

MJ's

RECORD

FOR

WINNING

THE

MOST

GRAMMYS.

He won 8 in a row in 1984, she won 6 tonight.

What she did break is the record for the female artist that has won the most in a row.

Wth? No, no, no, no, no. Is Beyonce beat it tonight, I am going to raise hell!! (...in..my..livingroom...?...) NO! Not tonight! (Not ever) But NOT tonight. It will, once again, be some drama, detracting from the beautiful thing that happened on stage - just like Kanye overshadowing Janet's AMA tribute. NO...

prince sounded just like Mj. not to start this conversation, but i bet he can sing.

I want to hear him sing!!!

96309203.jpg

BLANKET!!! That boy could not be cuter!! Couldn't look more like his Daddy either!

omg Blanket looks so much like Michael!

Re: Grammy Earth Song Tribute (all discussion here)

My main worry was Celine and her oversinging/butchering...but she did good....they all did. Would have loved to seen/hear Lionel sing with them, maybe even Prince and or Paris.....but it was a great tribute

Blanket is a SPITTING image of Michael Jackson. 'nuff said.

Back