Great Quotes

I thought growing up was something that happened automatically as you got older. But it turns out it's something you have to choose to do. ~From the television show Scrubs

^Oh I remember another one from that show

"Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy"

^ :p

Bruce Lee
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

1070098_10200804814015417_1914519792_n.jpg

^:lol:

Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.
Edgar Allan Poe

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

I'm perfect in my imperfections,
happy in my pain,
strong in my weaknesses,
and beautiful in my own way

Life is like a camera...
Focus on what's important,
Capture the good times,
Develop from negatives,
And if things don't work out,
Take another shot.

^ Awesome quote........my philosophy exactly. :yes: :D

“Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown

^:D

Always wear a smile, not because life is full a reasons to smile, but because your smile itself is a reason for many others to smile.

“Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?” – Unknown

HAPPINESS IS A JOURNEY .. NOT A DESTINATION. ~ Ben Sweetland

“Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed and the TIME after it’s gone. Be Careful!” – Unknown

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all"

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

^:bow:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

Be Strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever.

''People who boast about their I.Q are losers'' - Stephen Hawking

Back