Guangzhou home for MJ, first MJ statue in China(update:China Daily story, photos posted on page 3!!)

Re: Loyal Chinese fans to erect 1st Michael Jackson statue in China

Wow awesome o_o

Re: Loyal Chinese fans to erect 1st Michael Jackson statue in China

Randy sends thank-you:

122749pp7csxcoz8j80p8p.jpg

122723u7p3yzotyoqtqw3u.jpg

Re: Loyal fans to install 1st MJ statue in China (update: Rany sends thank-u)

YEAH~ I'm looking forward to 2011-1-1~ I hope more and more fans would come to GZ for this statue~
Thank you for this message ...
I am surprise to see this on MJJC~

wow ! I agree, this statue is the most beautiful among those that I have seen ! Chinese fans are great, or I'd rather say asiatic fans are great, they always been so loyal to "Typhoon" Michael :love:

wow - chinese fans are amazing :clapping::clapping::clapping:

MJ Statue Unveiled In China-1/1/11

Posted by: admin on: January 2 2011 • Categorized in: Current News

This is why I love being a Michael Jackson fan! For every piece of negative garbage that is out there, there are also inspiring and positive stories like this!
To refresh your memory, I first wrote about this statue in an entry from back in October:
http://allforloveblog.com/?p=4215
Well, the day of unveling arrived yesterday!
Seven at MJJ-777 has a great article up on the unveiling, as well as the significance of the 1/1/11 date. Also, lots of great, new photos!
http://www.mj-777.com/?p=6851
I don’t feel I can add much that hasn’t already been included in her article, except to say how happy and proud I am for this day!

Bringing in the New

<small class="date"> 2 01 2011 </small>
china-statue.jpg
Just one of the wonderful thoughts bringing in the new year!

Yesterday did not only ring in 2011, but provided another triuphant image towards Michael’s legacy. In China yesterday, the unveiling of Michael’s statue brightened his family and his fans’ hearts all around the world.
“Loyal Chinese fans of the late “King of Pop” Michael Jackson have donated 158,000 yuan ($23,000) to erect the first bronze statue of their idol in China.
This project has been approved by the local government and will be completed and installed on January 1, 2011, said Huang Zhenhui, the head of the project. The statue will stand in Guangzhou Sculpture Park in Guangzhou City, capital of south China’s Guangdong Province.
Huang said they will hold a ceremony on the inaugural day and raise money for charities, which will spread Jackson’s message of love.
“I’m thrilled to see our dreams will finally come true,” Huang said.
Famous sculptor Lu Zhenkang has been designing the statue.”
http://www.china.org.cn/arts/2010-10/13/content_21117156.htm
Indeed, the statue placed smiles in the hearts of many; the statue will help raise money for a charity, topping things off nicely.
As for the less obvious significance of the 1/1/11 and the unveiling, check out Seven’s amazingly insightful piece on the meaning behind the symbolism in yesterday’s unveiling. http://www.mj-777.com/?p=6851

Hundrends of fans came!!

a very emotional moment

I will share photos with you!

205401kpa1zypkino1pa61.jpg

210410z0yxa0o0lw16d6la.jpg

2112068tlwwz3221emtii4.jpg

Last edited:

212154ztllcrfvx4s6wlm4.jpg

16054822v2jje6lz8wwgae.jpg

213937m3qeh4m5cec2qeq3.jpg

215156c1ovhf77v37nwv00.jpg

2207206doi31cvidccz33l.jpg

160106u0umkn0u5un4p4yp.jpg

Re: Loyal fans install 1st MJ statue in China (update:big success, photos posted on page 3!!)

Wow, this sculpture is really good! Great job fans in China :heart:
I'd love to have such beautiful statue here in Warsaw.

Re: Loyal fans install 1st MJ statue in China (update:big success, photos posted on page 3!!)

thanks mkgenie :wub: It's beautiful

I love you fans

Awww, God bless China! They have very loyal Michael Jackson fans over there!

Btw, where's the huge Michael Jackson statue from History? Is it actually for exhibit somewhere?

WOO~ I came there that day! It was so amazing!
Howard McCrary's performing was so touching...
Thanks for all the staff of this project!

Last edited:

Why is Randy Jackson's signature on the statue. So disturbing to me. He tried to ruin MJ, now he's converted into his legacy keeper?

Bravo to the fans who made this possible!!!

Good job MJ fans!

I like this.

Cool statue i like it!

Amazing, heartwarming. Michael's fans are wonderful! :)

beautiful statue!! Toast to the Chinese fans for this and all fans!

Beautiful. Thanks to Chinese fans. I'm thrilled.

Amazing, heartwarming. Michael's fans are wonderful! :)

Some fans are. Some fans.

PS: Randy has no shame. Disgusting. But the statue is the most important.

Last edited:

that is beautiful....thank you Chinese fans for keeping Michael's legacy alive.....its wonderful. To bad Randy signed the paper....sorry but I cannot stand Randy..

Wow, that's so nice of the Chinese fans.....and you can see alot of effort was put into making this a good statue.

Biggest congratulations to the fans in China!!!!!!
FAns have done great things for Michael these days, it's great to see this happening!

:clap:

No! This thread will not turn into a Jackson family thread! This is about the statue! No more!

I love this statue! I think it's just beautiful!

Take it to PM if you must. It will not carry on this thread. Again, cleaned.

Wonderful and beautiful...

Take it to PM if you must. It will not carry on this thread. Again, cleaned.

Please clean up then a message from Jackson's haters on page 3 and anther one above still remains.. Why did you clean up just my posts? There fans who cannot tolerate this crap coming from Jackson's haters anymore.

Last edited:
Back