Happy 52nd birthday michael!

Muy Feliz Cumpleaños Mike, desde Chile te recordaremos hoy y siempre...

Rest In Peace

Happy Birthday Luv

You are missed terribly, but I know you're living in paradise eternally.

I luv you more Michael :wub:.

Happy birthday Michael, i hope you are in another world more beautifull.
Here it's difficult without you ... we thing about you every day
i love you so much

I have a song in my head right now as I come to type in this thread.
''You to me are everything, the sweetest song that could sing, oh Michael, ( true lyrics are oh baby)
You give me just a taste of love to build my hopes upon, you know you got the power man to keep me holding on.......
Now you got the best of me, come on and take the rest of me, oh Michael''.:angel::wub:
It doesnt matter if 'birthday wishes' are posted just after Michael's b day- :timer: Each & everyday we love & miss him.
It's 23.25 in the UK still at time of posting this anyway!
PS: The song I had in my head was ''The real thing- you to me are everything''.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT1iDKkZNYU

Last edited:
35668f7606053025b89d.jpg

Miss you.

Dearest Michael,

52 years ago today we were given a gift from God.. That gift was you!
:heart:
On this special day, On behalf of myself and my family..
We wish A Happy Birthday to the most beautiful human being...

Mr Michael Joseph Jackson

Thank you & We love you so much! :wub:

Passionately and poignantly posted!:) Lorraine's languid and lovely lyricism required a reputation reward!:yes:

I would even throw in an all expenses paid trip to Barbados!:D Seriously, very well said.:happy:

Happy Birthday, Michael.:cool:

Last edited:
What do you give the man who has everything? I will give my loyalty. I will not accept anyone's interpretation of MJs words, or allow them to tell me what he thinks, believes or stands for. I will listen to the words comming from his own mouth, and I will make note of his deeds. No one needs to speek for him, he's been clear and consistant for decades.

Happy birthday Michael, where ever you are.

Happy birthday my beautiful Michael...I know I'm posting this the day after, but it's just been really hard. Thought about you all day yesterday. I do everyday in fact. Thank you for being my hero...I love you so much that it hurts!

Happy Birthday Michael felt your presence with me when I was having a rough time going home last nite, then abc came on the radio randomly! keep shining over us Michael, miss you loads! :)

l should say something ,he is not gone too soon ,he is always here ,God bless you Michael l love you.

Are we allowed to share picture here of MJ party?

Happy birthday Michael. You are always in my heart. I love you so much that words do the feeling no justice. Someday we shall finally meet, when all comes to an end and we move on. Until that day, I shall forever keep you in my heart and in my memory.

Your life was a masterpiece worth telling for generations until the end of time. Your genius was a treasure that shall never vanish. Your music was a gift to us all, to cherish and reflect upon. When we go back to ourselves, in thought or meditation, we return to you, for we are but one being.

Michael Jackson, my idol, my love and my friend. I will see you in my dreams, for the eternal human theatre moves in spirals, without end. I believe we go on. I believe in you.

I love you. Your children love you. Your family loves you. Your fans love you, for you are the love that shines from within. ~

Back