Happy 52nd birthday michael!

Happy Birthday, Michael! Thank you for our wonderful years with you and miss you so much :cry:. Love You from the bottom of my heart...forever :heart: .

Happy Birthday baby! I love you so much Michael! :heart: :wub:

:heart: :clap: :birthday: :sorcerer: :give_flowers: :smurf: :give_heart: :give_rose::heart:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
:heart:MicHAel:heart:
:wub::angel::):clapping::cheers::heart: :D:heart::jump1::popcorn::holiday::huggy: :love:

Do not worry l.o.v.e., we won't let Your legacy fade away down here, so have so so so much fun up there with children; and in the arms of angels, may You find some real comfort...
P.E.A.C.E.
:yes: :pray:​

Wherever you are...happy birthday.
Thank you for so much love.

b50614544_51081122.gif

Happy Birthday Sunny !
I love you with all my heart wherever you are!
21682.gif
21682.gif
21682.gif

Happy Birthday Mike, I miss you like never before. 52 Is Not So Old, Your Stil A Child :angel:

Thank you, Michael to show us the way! Thank you for your smile! Thank you for your heart! Thank for your love! I love you endlessly!

Eons of time he'd been gestating to take a form. Been hesitating From the unmanifest this cosmic conception on this earth a fantastic reception. Then one fateful August morn; "Michael Jackson" was born. *Happy Birthday Michael* You loved us more but we still love you most :):holiday::flowers:

Happy B-day, Michael darling! Ah, what I wouldn't give to have you back!!! :scorerer: You've been and continue to be an inspiration for us all.

Love you always and forever :love:

What can I say? I've been slowly recovering this past year from the grief. I had to take a breather... it was destroying me emotionally - the sadness. It was almost crippling. SAying happy birthday to him seems so very redundant now. But I hope his kids are doing okay and I pray for them. I hope his soul is happy and has taken with it all the joy and satisfaction he experienced in his short life here on earth and sheared off the pain and the humiliation. I hope that wherever he is, he is okay. I love you, Michael. Always.

Happy birthday Mike! I know you're having a blast out there somewhere, with your own gang of angels singing you happy birthday. We miss you here on Earth, and I just want you to know that the love you left us here will never leave you.

Happy birthday , my love !

Thank you for everything you have given me.

I love you....for eternity and more.:wub:

Back