Happy Birthday Michael Jackson :We Miss You Michael

Michael, thank you for everything you've done. Two months on and my heart still aches like it did the day you flew to heaven. If I had one wish it would be for you to come back home to us, but I know thats not possible so the only thing I can ask for you now is to know how much the world loved you. From the bottom of our hearts, Michael, you meant more to people than I think you really ever understood. Still the world is crying for your loss. I hope you are happy where you are now. Happy 51st Birthday.

Happy Birthday, Michael!

I started this special day on the sea shore, listening to the sound of sea and watching the bright night sky. I know you would like it.

I pray that you are at peace and looking after your beautiful children. I hope you know how much good you brought to this world.

I will light a candle today for you in the church hoping we all have the strenght to continue your work.

I love you! Rest in peace and love, Michael!

Well, it finally got here. Your birthday. I have been waiting anxiously for this day.

Happy Birthday my sweet Angel. This is your day and I will celebrate your life and legacy.

This day I make a promise to you. I will always be there, I will never leave your side.

I will dedicate my life to preserving your legacy. I will go where ever it takes me. And I will love you unconditionally forever. This is my promise to you.

You are my inspiration. You have shown me what it is to live a life that is dedicated to love, peace, and making the world a better place.

I miss you so much and my heart aches for you everyday. I know you are in a better place and you are finally happy. I find peace in this.

I love you Michael until the day I die and beyond. You are the love of my life. No one will ever replace you in my heart.

I never had the chance to meet you here on earth, but I can't wait until the day we will finally meet in heaven.

Happy Birthday My Love!!!!!

HaPpY BiRtHdAY!!!
Wishing you could be part of the celebrations of your life here on earth....I know you are looking down on us all though, enjoying every minute of the love!

Haaaaapppppy Birrrthhdaaaaay Michael!!! The most beautiful being to ever walk this earth, i miss you and i loove you! Gros Gros Bisous!

It's officially Michael's birthday now in his home town. I felt the need to post more love to him :)

We all miss you so much Michael, and I hope you can feel all our love up there xo

Hi Michael,

i wish you a happy birthday. Party in heaven, and rest in peace.

we raise our glasses for you :cheers:

Happy Birthday, Michael.
I miss you and I love you so much.

Happy birthday angel!

My heart is crying....
Missing you is unbearable!

Happy Birthday Michael… I will always remember you and will think of you as a great human and now I will also think of you as an Angel. I love you. I love you more. I love you MOST.

Happy Birthday Michael I wish I coud say that in person to you because I love you soo much I miss you everyday . Shine on Forever I never let you part because you will always be in my Heart . I love you Peace

Happy birthday Michael. Thanks for the inspiration and positivity. God bless you.

Happy Birthday my Boo. Miss you so much words are not enough to discribe.....

Happy birthday to you, Michael & your family! It is really too painful to realize you are not with us today.. I wish I could hug you tight and say you are not alone.. but I believe you can feel all our deepest, sincere & pure love to you.. You taught me a lot, and who I am now is because of you.

Thank you very much for everything you've been doing.. May God bless you and your sweet kids.. (I just cant keep my tears going, sorry..)

Back