Happy Birthday Michael!!!

Ankita

Proud Member
Most beloved Michael,

We wish you a beautiful birthday! We want you to know that we miss you, love you and thank you more and more with every passing day...but we know you're in a beautiful world, dancing and rejoicing with the blessed angels wrapped up in God's loving arms...Thankyou for living such a truly inspiring life, its a blessing to us and to the whole world. Everyone around the world is celebrating your birthday, listening and dancing to your mindblowing music, watching your magical performances and doing charitable work in your name...hope its doing you proud and making you happy! We will always love you Michael...thankyou for you...

With all our L.O.V.E, gratitude and blessings forever...

The Michael Jackson fan family

Happy birthday my dear sweet Michael. I sure hope you are having a really wonderful birthday up in Heaven. I sure wish I could celebrate your birthday down here. But I am going to be spending your birthday just crying and sadly thinking about how much I miss you. As I did for the past 2 years. I sure do miss celebrating your birthday the way I used to celebrate it when you were still with us. But I am going to be wearing one of my many MJ t-shirts tomorrow as I always do every single day. And I am wearing my 3 MJ necklaces as I always do. Especially since they never come off of me now. Unless I need to untangled them. If they get too tangled up. And just to tell you even though I can no longer handle watching and listening to you like I used to. But I am always constantly thinking about you. And the L.O.V.E. that I have for you is forever eternal. Your name is eternally tattoo on my heart of the person that I L.O.V.E. the most in the entire world. I will always forever L.O.V.E. and miss you my dear sweet eternal L.O.V.E. :sad: :wub:

Michael,

Each and every year when the date of your birthday shall arrive, I shall miss you even more profoundly than I already do. For no august 29th can ever be the same again without you amongst us.
Nonetheless tomorrow I shall also feel a lot of gratitude for the 18 + 2 years you've been a part of my life.

Thank you Michael!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Michael,:wub:

every day I miss you more. I can't believe that you are not here with us to celebrate your birthday but I hope you can feel how much you are be loved.

Thank you for all the inspiration you gave us for our lifes and for being just Michael.:wub:

I love you forever.

Happy Birthday Michael! I love you more and more every passing day. You will be in my heart and mind forever! Thank you for all the love!

Happy Birthday Michael,

Thank you for everything you gave to this world. You gave us your wonderful music, dancing and helped save a millions of lives. It hurts me when I think that you are not here anymore but I know that you are in a better place now, a place where no one can hurt you anymore. You were an angel who was too good for this cruel world.

Michael, I love you more each day and I know we will meet one day in Heaven.

HAPPY 53RD BIRTHDAY OUR PRECIOUS ANGEL! WE ADORE AND SUPPORT YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE AND NOTHING CAN DO US PART. YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF OUR LIVES, OUR HOPE, OUR INSPIRATION, OUR ETERNAL LOVE! LONG LIVE THE ONE AND ONLY KING MICHAEL JACKSON!

np62551,1283091752,HappyBirthdayMichael.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! SOOO SOOO MUCH! I MISS YOU! You have given my life a meaning. I will continue to do what you have started... I LOVE YOU FOR Being you and for showing us/the world how we should live our lives... BY LOVING, CARING AND GIVING to people. There have been lots that have tried to hurt you...they were partially successful but YOU Came out stronger than ever... I Dont have enough words to express my feelings towards you... its just unexplainable... I Want to say I LOVE YOU MOST! And THANKYOU!...

:heart: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE :heart:

"This one is for youuu"...

[youtube]Oxwx3ggKmC4[/youtube]

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Happy born day to the King Of Pop Michael Jackson!

Can't nobody take your crown away!

??? Happy Birthday, Michael! ???
I love you most and nobody can take this love away. Thank you for having been around on this planet. Thank you for having been just you, precious angel. I LOVE YOU forever and a day.

Last edited:
Michael Amazing Jackson. Happy Birthday man, cant wait to see you on the other side!

~Billy

^^^^

Dear Michael

I don't know whether my life still lasts long enough to grasp everything with my soul. It is almost too much.

Now, these thoughts of you already occupy me since a long time and they do not let go me:

I am the thinker, the thinking, the thought,

I am the seeker, the seeking, the sought,

I am the dewdrop, the sunshine, the storm,

I am the phenomenon, the field, the form,

I am the desert, the ocean, the sky,

I am the primeval self in you and me.

Thank you that you were here.

Mneme

Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday MICHAEL my love

Remembering you today and always. Thank you for all the amazing gifts you left with us. I love and miss you x

Happy birthday!

I will listen to your music all day today to celebrate your birthday and legacy!!!

L.O.V.E.

I miss you so much... I will never stop loving you.

Happy Birthday, the Man who change my world once and forever. I love you, I miss you, I could never stop thinking of you. If I only could turn back time...

Happy Birthday Michael,

When I think of you, I'm filled with loving thoughts. Thanks for your music........it created an impact that makes a difference in this world.

I love you more!

Happy Birthday my love, I hope that you love all your presents in Heaven! We all miss you and love you so much.

I hope you'll be able to hear me singing Happy Birthday to you, I'll try not to cry but I can't promise, I know the tears will flow. I just so wish you were celebrating here with us.

Michael have a wonderful 53rd in Heaven.

All my love to you.

Happy Birthday Angel! I know you are blowing candles in Heaven.

I Love you and miss you very much.

Happy Birthday Michael. I love and miss you so much! Your music is magical and will always be in my life, and for you to give us this gift is just incredible. Thank you Michael.
Your music will be played throughout the day in my bedroom! :)

:cry:

For the first time, I do not know what to say. The only thing I knowis that I feel even more sad that your birthday is coming up....:cry: *big sigh*

Well, just some pretty pictures for you:

0_7615.jpg
51-michael-jackson-balloons-lg(1).jpg

birthday.JPG
HBB_330x370.jpg

47118_1536073649242_1456873832_1426918_3583226_n.jpg
:girl_give_heart:

I L.O.V.E. you my dear.... :girl_in_love:

:cry:

Happy birthday baby! :love: :love: :love:
You were the most unique and beautiful human being to ever grace this earth. Your legacy is being celebrated everyday by your fans, family and most of all your three lovely children. The world was not ready for you because you were incredibly gifted. You were the greatest entertainer who ever lived! You out outshined all artists forever! I'm at peace that you are now in Heaven with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ resting in His arms. I love you Michael! God bless you
:love:
tumblr_lqntejldUM1qmmt93o1_500.jpg

Happy birthday michael, you are my stars at nite, and my sunshine inthe day.

Dear Michael i miss you more and more everybody living the pain everyday but knowing its your birthday makes the pain go away a little knowing you are happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL I L.O.V.E YOU

Back