Happy Birthday Michael!!!

Happy birthday dear Michael!

We love you and miss you more than words can describe. Your love was, and still is, magical. Thank you for teaching us by sharing your life.

We love you so much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

We miss you so much and we love you always & forever

On August 29th, 1958, God sent us an angel.....Michael Joseph Jackson!

Always in my heart Michael, always in my thoughts, on what would've been your 53rd birthday.

Thank you God for blessing us with your angel Mike.

Happy Early Birthday dear Angel,
you will be missed and remembered for ever and ever and ever.
I love you so damn much. If this love of mine could've brought you back
it would've done so on the day you left us.
You're still my moon, my stars, my twinkle at night.
You're still my universe Michael. My world still revolves around you
I love you so so much.
May God bless your soul.
You were an angel in disguise a gift from above.
Hope you know that I'll forever love you my sweet Mikaa :cry:

Happy Birthday sweet Michael. Words can NEVER in a million years explain how much you are missed and loved. Sweet angel, a blessing to many from the day you were born that wonderous day of August 29th 1958, to this very moment as I type this message. I know you are in heaven, I just pray that God and his Angels keep you, hold you, embrace you for all eternity.

Happy Birthday Michael :birthday:

[youtube]oobsqrs9J9A[/youtube]

It's still not the 29th here, but since I may not be on here tomorrow I'm wishing you a happy birthday early. So, Happy Birthday Michael! I'm not kidding when I say you are the greatest man on earth. I will always love you for as long as I live, and continue to miss you until I can finally be in your arms. Have a lot of fun up there with cake and water balloon fights. I love you Magic Man :heart: :cry: I'll just pretend I made this cake for you :p

4011752177_422802ebb4.jpeg

Happy 53rd Birthday Michael,
I miss you and love you. I know that you are smiling down on us all from your Heavenly home.

Happy birthday, my angel. I love you so much more -- than words could ever express. My fate, is to MISS you, every day of my life.

More than anything, you are my role model for COURAGE. I love you for your example for that, and for.... EVERYTHING.

Michael, thank you, SO much, for being with us, for as long as you could. .You taught so many, what love really IS.

Happy Birthday my mesmerising angel!

I pray that you feel all our love coming your way. You are greatly missed. Thank for everything that you gave and continue to give, to the world. Happy Birthday, my love.

:birthday: I'll just love you till the day I die and beyond

hu3rrb.jpg

See you soon in a pie fight in heaven :D

Last edited:
happy birthday beautiful sweetheart!!! thankyou god for this beautiful beautiful day because today is the day an angel came down to earth. how many lives would be lesser if it werent for ur presence on this earth, how much more dull would our lives be. we miss u ridiculously angel, and we love u so so much and i hope u can finally understand just how much that truly is. thankyou for everything michael jackson.
In a way 53 means nothing because to us...U R FOREVER!
XXXXX

:heart: Happy Birthday Michael :heart:

L.O.V.E you more and more :heart:
Miss you more and more :cry:

220px-Remember_The_Time.jpg

:birthday: to ya Michael !

:butterflies:Love U :wub: Miss U :sad2:

Back