Happy Birthday Michael!!!

Tinkerbell and Peter Pan
Myspace Graphics

Here is a cute Peter Pan for you!!! You brought Music and style into my family's lives and taught us to be better then we are, to care for on another even in dark times, to see thru the eyes of a child and do not take for granit the gift each day brings for you we celebrate for us we learn, time and time again forever as long as the earth turns :)

Happy Birthday Michael you came into this world and changed it forever and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Love you More!!!!!

I love you Michael and I wanna be where you are :cry:

21eql9h.gif

Love u mike .always and forever in my broken heart xxxxxxx miss u so much

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/54HR-p5pC_4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rakastan sinua, Michael. I really love and miss you desperately. Happy birthday xx

Thank you for this.You made me smile.

Thank you again Michael.
As long as I can watch you smiling every day, I am happy.Your smile is all I need!

BTW almost only beautiful, half dressed girls in first row at his birthday party.
I bet that you enjoyed that, Michael.;)

Happy Birthday Michael!! We love and miss you terribly... please know how muc we love and care about you and you are forever in i our hearts.... thank you for everything you've done...... :)

Happy Birthday, my Love. I miss you more than words can express and I will together with all your fans do our best to keep your memory alive forever.

Happy Birthday Michael.
You'll always be in my heart along with food fight

Happy Birthday, Michael Joseph Jackson!

Thank you for everything you gave to this world. You are truly one of God's warriors. You were trying to bring the good to the planet, still there are evil pests out there that are trying do everything to tarnish your good name. These people can burn in hell forever, you are right now somewhere in Heaven where you cannot be harmed again. God setted you free.

You are and will always be the true King Of Pop! You are forever, Mike! Love you, man

Happy Birthday, dear Michael! You're truly my inspiration and I thank you for everything you've contributed to this world! And I'll promise you, I'll always keep preserving your legay, no matter what!

It's all about L.O.V.E. ... I'll aways remember!

64e6uq.jpg

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Michael :)
L.O.V.E.

Btw.. sorry to ask a question, but that footage from 2003 is really cool! I saw that there's a lot more from YEAR 2003.
Did I miss something? Is it only on YouTube.. where did this come from? Thanks!

On this Special day, a STAR with a cute name "Michael" was born who would capture my soul and heart like no other...
Michael made me believe in myself and thanks to him I dared to dream in this cruel world...
I'll love you Michael 4ever as YOU will always live in my heart... Thanks sweetheart and I hope you're having a ball there in heaven...
Your's truly, D.

:birthday: :cheers: :bow:

Happy 53rd birthday Michael! your inspiration and talent that you shared with this world! still miss you and wish you were here with us all today

I would say that is a Happy Day to US! a day like this in 1958 Michael Jackson was born!!!, and a new world was born with him, magic, mistery, wonderment and joy, his genius let us fly everywhere.... he is with me, with us, his work is with me constantly inspiring me to be as creative as i can be, thank you Michael Jackson, Thank you for let us see your beautiful and immense talent, for sharing it with us, i love you, never let you part, for you're always in my heart :)

Happy Birthday angel. I wish you could have stayed longer. We all miss you so very much:cry:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!!

2qi9tuf.jpg

I love you and miss you so much some times hurts.
I know you are in a better place now, but some times we need you so much here :cry:

I will try to make you proud everyday and try to live up what you teach me.
You are my greates inspiration and my angel :angel:

LOVE YOU MOST APPLEHEAD!

2b8941.jpg

Back