Happy New Year #MJFam

Happy New Year, #MJfam!! :cheers: just 5 minutes to go in my side of the world for the new year! :D

Happy new year everyone! Let there be peace on earth... let it begin now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Goodbye 2014 and Hello 2015

Wishing you all a happy NEW year! :angel:
May it be filled with lots of love and happiness :wub:

Thanks to everyone for keeping this place a HOME where we can come and enjoy the Magic and comfort of Michael :blush:

Much L.O.V.E,

Daz.

I wish I could have a Happy New Year like you guys are having. If it wasn't for my horrible MJ depression. Knowing the fact that this Sunday would have been my birthday. And that I am sick with a horrible cold. My New Year might actually be a Happy one. Instead of another really miserable one. But I'm glad you guys are having a Happy New Year. Where for me it is just going to be another horrible Michaelless year.:(

I wish I could have a Happy New Year like you guys are having. If it wasn't for my horrible MJ depression. Knowing the fact that this Sunday would have been my birthday. And that I am sick with a horrible cold. My New Year might actually be a Happy one. Instead of another really miserable one. But I'm glad you guys are having a Happy New Year. Where for me it is just going to be another horrible Michaelless year.:(
but you are still here. Love the life you have and be thankful for it. Just because michael has left the earth doesn't mean he is not with us always. I am so sorry for your pain but I pray that you find joy in 2015. X

Not yet here. Always last on the west coast, but anyway

hnysparklesandcupcakes.jpg

Happy New Year from Turkey. May all of your hopes and dreams come true.

Happy new year

Let´s make it to a good one

but you are still here. Love the life you have and be thankful for it. Just because michael has left the earth doesn't mean he is not with us always. I am so sorry for your pain but I pray that you find joy in 2015. X

But I so wish I wasn't here. And the only way I can find joy and happiness again. Is to hear about that evil nameless monster's death. Since he totally destroy my life by doing what he did. Only then maybe I can finally go back to being the hardcore MJ fan that I once was.

Happy New Year!!!
May it be filled with love and happiness, with peace and freedom!

I'm four days late but....Happy New Year 2015!!!!! to all my fellow MJ family!

Back