Has anyone ever said anything bad to Michael in front of his face?

yea I saw this months ago
am I the only one that doesn't think this was funny at all?

What's funny is MJ changing his voice & hanging up on the dude. I'm sure he caught on pretty quickly that the jerk was not Akon. :smilerolleyes: I find it interesting that they cut it off at the 'slaves' bit.

He said 'F*ck you'

According to comments on youtube page, he was mad because 'one of his fans fell near his car because there was so many people and the photographer pushed his fans and his fan fell and michael saw that'

I know it wasn't cause somebody was trying to take his picture. :smilerolleyes:

Michael was playing this dude the whole time.. Michael was with Akon just days before this interview, spoke about specific topics and he was testing this dude. Akon told him that he (Akon) wanted the largest diamond.. SO Michael said he wants it, to see what this dude says. Michael has flown in planes thousands of times, he knows 30+ thousand feet in the air you cannot speek on the phone.. He's playin' this dude 100%

Mike GOT HIM
hmmmm well that is possible he did ask him specific questions and seemed a little unsure
but ether way it was disgusting what that guy told him about little boys whether mike knew it was a prank or not

hmmmm well that is possible he did ask him specific questions and seemed a little unsure
but ether way it was disgusting what that guy told him about little boys whether mike knew it was a prank or not

Yeah, I understand your point. It's disgusting really, but not unexpected...

I hate that prank call. I remember I listened to that a while back...
its just so horrible. Michael wasted alot of time on that call but in the end he got back at him by using one of those translation things on his computer.. kind of like a soundboard.
and baby won :wub:

This is from his 1979 Jet Magazine interview:

“This beautiful girl with blonde hair was trying her hardest to pull me into her to kiss her,” Michael remembers. “She said, ‘You’re so sexy, kiss me.’ When I showed no kind of interest in her, she said, ‘What’s wrong, you fag?’ and walked off.”

The clip where mj is shouting at paps from iside his car is a side of mj we never saw..Another human side..He was NOT an innocent, calm man all the time, regrdless of how he portayed himself, he had an angry side and I hope it was chanelled in good ways, but he clearly could erupt like most of us do..He went MAD..I am ot sure if it was too do with a fan or something else because Janet got v angry too..But hey, who knows? But wow...Mike was sooo angry..you could see it in his face and actions..He tried to get out of the car at the end!

Wow interesting. I always wanted to see a human side of MJ. I want to see him angry.

Because you rarely see him angry in public.

Especially in his later years.

There's a vide on YouTube somewhere, as mentioned above. During the trial, when he gets in the car, somebody says something to him and you can see he gets angry - he starts pointing and shouts something at them. I quite like it actually, it shows that Michael was just like every one of us and he did get angry despite how he wanted to be portrayed, it just shows that he's human.

What did that reporter say when michael said "Go to hell" and pushed his umbrella towards them - I always laugh at that LOL. :D

The clip where mj is shouting at paps from iside his car is a side of mj we never saw..Another human side..He was NOT an innocent, calm man all the time, regrdless of how he portayed himself, he had an angry side and I hope it was chanelled in good ways, but he clearly could erupt like most of us do..He went MAD..I am ot sure if it was too do with a fan or something else because Janet got v angry too..But hey, who knows? But wow...Mike was sooo angry..you could see it in his face and actions..He tried to get out of the car at the end!

You can read about it in the thread "fans who went to santa maria coourthouse .thank you"

Here is a quote from that thread

"Anyway, once I got outside it was INSANE....Michael got on top of the car and that was great but when he got in the car and got going down the street things turned rough. Fans were run over by the nation of islam and other officers. My friend was threatened to be arrested and then this went to far: One fans got knocked over and me and my friend rushed forward to help her up and I looked up to see Michael and Janet yelling and pointing at her and us and the cops are shoving us back. Janet was yelling and Michael looked so worried and angry....i had never seen that look on him before.
It was crazy the way people were treated. I understand watching out for michael's safety but ours needs to be watched out for as well."

You can read about it in the thread "fans who went to santa maria coourthouse .thank you"

"Anyway, once I got outside it was INSANE....Michael got on top of the car and that was great but when he got in the car and got going down the street things turned rough. Fans were run over by the nation of islam and other officers. My friend was threatened to be arrested and then this went to far: One fans got knocked over and me and my friend rushed forward to help her up and I looked up to see Michael and Janet yelling and pointing at her and us and the cops are shoving us back. Janet was yelling and Michael looked so worried and angry....i had never seen that look on him before.
It was crazy the way people were treated. I understand watching out for michael's safety but ours needs to be watched out for as well."

So, Janet and Michael were shouting at the fan who fell over?

In the two at his trial, both were on the day he was cleared. Michael had been put through so much, it nearly destroyed him, saying "Go to hell" and "Fuck You" for legit reasons like some bimbo wanting an investigation for no reason and a breach of security doesn't seem anything other than normal.

As for Jarvis, notice he only entered the stage when Michael was on the crane lift... stupid hack, wanted the publicity Mj could get for giving a peace sign to a photographer!

I can't read lips but did Michael swear at 0:21???

He said 'f**k you.' Multiple people from the day confirmed what happened. Basically the photographers were so desperate to get pictures of him they were crushing the fans. One fan was pushed over by a pap and almost trampled. MJ saw this and got really angry about it.

I remember that prank call he got a few years back. This guy claiming he was Akon. (Pathetic). At the end they were talking about building schools and the guy said to Michael..."Yeah...that is, you know, if you don't plan on molesting any more kids."

I personally freaked out when he said that 'cause I thought Michael was gonna lose it. Suprisingly enough, he didn't. What happened was :

Mike : "Ah, you're just hilarious"
Guy : "What do you mean"
Mike : (Clever enough to change his voice) "You thought you were talking to Mr.Jackson?"

Guy : What?
Mike: "You thought you were talking to Mr.Jackson, didn't you?"
Guy : "Of course, who was I talking to?"
Mike: "Ahah" (Hangs up).

LOL. Classic.

i remember this one!!! LOL its good that he got him back on this one, cause i've seen online that this guy has done other pranks to celebs and rappers where he's more vulgar. Personally i think these people have too much time on their hands

Just on the note of overbearing people, sometimes the fans can be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0RU4U_8PPU

...it's a little weird that I'm jealous! (And link to REAL rehearsal audio from TII, the amount of people listening at the walls is hilarious!)

The fan is crazy but I always find this clip really sweet when Michael grabs the fan the whole time to make sure he didn't fall of the crane.

As for Jarvis, notice he only entered the stage when Michael was on the crane lift... stupid hack, wanted the publicity Mj could get for giving a peace sign to a photographer!

I hate that *censored*! What did Michael say about what he did?

Of course, unfortunately.

During his adolescent years, some would comment in front of him about his acne, about him not looking like cute lil Michael Jackson anymore etc. When this happened, as he has told us, he wanted to dig a hole and die right there.

I heard that, those girls have no taste, he was frikin sexy at that time, I would have love to slap the b-word who said that and then give Mike a big hug to help him feel better. :mat:

Sweetheart, I saw the video. That wasn't Janet. That was Damita Jo about to cuss someone out. :sleep:

Some reporter asked him what he'd say to some woman who was saying something bad about him. He said 'Ach! Tell her to go to hell' Theres a video on youtube.

Theres another video where he's outside court in the car and he is really angry about something and is shouting and gets out of his seat to lean out the window and shout very angryly.. don't know what that was all about. oh ok, it was about paps crushin fans.

Last edited:
Some reporter asked him what he'd say to some woman who was saying something bad about him. He said 'Ach! Tell her to go to hell' Theres a video on youtube.

The video is posted by jenny* just a few posts before your post.

So, Janet and Michael were shouting at the fan who fell over?

No. I also heard about that story. MJ was mad with the cops because they treated fans as if they were prisioners in a Nazi camp. He wasn't yelling at fans in a pejorative way.

Back