Has anyone hear of the illuminati

I've watched/listened to some of those ridiculous videos so I'm not "bashing" it. I watched the Ed Bradley one and I giggled my way through it... no offense, but I can't stand this theory... It's so contrived. I could take anything Michael said and turn it in to whatever I mean, after all... thats how so many media outlets made their money from him...

I've heard of the illuminati ever since the death of 2pac and I've grown to feel nothing but pity towards it. I am well aware of the history of Bavarian Illuminati and the modern era version. It is yet another conspiracy filled with assumed facts. It's all too easy to blame something on an entity that doesn't exist in the public eye with unexplained deaths et al. Illuminati is an easy cop out to me.

^ You may have "grown to feel nothing but pity towards it", but have you actually looked into it? I really doubt it.

Argh, I won't post in this thread anymore. Do what you want, but try not to always look in "plain sight".

How can it be assumed facts when the artists are in fact singing about it, talking about it, showing signs about it?

How can it be assumed facts when the artists are in fact singing about it, talking about it, showing signs about it?

If they were somehow involved with the illuminati, and knowing first-hand how dangerous they could be, do you think they'd dare sing about them in their songs?

Yes, I do. Obviously...

Anyway, won't post in this thread no more. Swear.

Edit: The artistst who chose to sing about it, wants to get out of it. I don't know why they sing about it, maybe warns us. There are other singers that don't sing about it, but use symbols and signs like Lady Gaga.

Last edited:
[youtube]1GBUkcqI3hM[/youtube]

[youtube]SW43Mig1LYE[/youtube]

yeah i've ehard of it, it's interesting btu i'm not convinced that it exsits.

Anyway, won't post in this thread no more. Swear.

Edit: The artistst who chose to sing about it, wants to get out of it. I don't know why they sing about it, maybe warns us. There are other singers that don't sing about it, but use symbols and signs like Lady Gaga.

No, you should definitely keep posting! Although I'm skeptical, I do find it interesting.

What symbols has Lady Gaga used?

^^ my guess is she covers one of her eyes in a few of her videos??

I do find this kind of thing very interesting, but I'm unsure weather to believe it or not. I mean if these people were really a secret society, and they were ruling the world, you would think that we would be non the wiser about them. I don't know, I do watch the videos from time to time, but some of them are just downright stupid :lol:

We live in a evil world.
Illuminati want people to listen to them. If you don't do what illumaniti says, then you gonna die like Tupac and Michael :S

Freaking scary this:

Alot of stories are just plain bullshit, like how they are claiming The Illuminati gave MJ Vitiligo because he refused to 'spread their messages of terror' . Another video showing 'proof' that MJ was fighting the Illuminati in the ending parts of Black Or White, sigh.

HOWEVER, i do think some people in here are ridiculing like its nothing, like it has been proven that they don't exist, while this ain't the case at all. There's actually alot of things that simply don't add up. Rapper Prodigy from Mobb Deep deeply believes in a secret society, so did 2Pac and many other artists, let's not call all of this bullshit right away.

I think Illuminati is just a cover name for these entities/organizations. They're just purely evil and may bear no name. It's plain to see how much evil is promoted these days, moreso than ever before: movies, pop music videos, commercials, products... Unless one is blindfolded, one could see truly dramatic changes that they're taking place.

This is a Prison Planet.
You live you life and enjoy it, right?
You're so blind, that you don't know what really happens in this world, because this world is a big prison. We are slave. We are brainwashed. Illuminati programs us and make us blind.

You never know what you eating. You just buy it without knowing what is in it. You know what aspartame is? It's the most dangerous of all artificial sweeteners! It's on candy, cola, and more than 5000 food and drinks. It hangs together with leukemia and cancer. Don't believe in what doctors says.. Because they are doctors dosen't mean they are very wise. They'll give you some medicin so you can die. Illuminati wants to kill so many people as they can, and sterilize us so we can't make baby from our own race. I remember when I was young, my doctor told me to eat P-Pils without any reason, I wasn't pregnant or something, but actually the pills does so you can't make babys.

Illuminati wants to kill peoples image, and then kill them, because that's the way people can think these people are bad people. They killed Michael's image by saying he is a pedophile and sleeps with children. Now he is dead and everybody says: "I'm glad this pedophile is dead."

You really have to think what is happening to the world. Maybe there will be the Third World Wall without you have expected that.
There is a hallucination in phones and mobile. If you calling to a friend or family .. the hallucination will go into you head and the cells (I guess) will not develop.
Someone is watching you.. then how did the picture of your house came in Google Earth? Ever wondering?..

Everything I told now is not maybe 100% completly true. But that is what I have found out. Don't think I'm insane. Google it.
Call me crazy if you want to.
For God sake open you eyes!

Last edited:
MONARCH_by_iheartmichaeljackson.jpg

Who knows what this is about?

A lot of people admire this one picture I made, but it seems to me like almost none of them get the message. Since you're all aware of the Illuminati, etc. you should know.

Moreover, a lot of people, especially Christians, seem to think this is all about religion. It is not. Don't be deceived. There is something real going on here, and the religious distract from it. Christianity is nothing but a copy of pagan religions anyway.

You made that drawing?
I see some evil symbols.. the masonic floor, and the eye of providence I guess.. not sure.
Another video.

Maybe Coca-Cola has nothing to do with illuminati, but we all know the world is destroyed.. We are all slaves. We are controlled.... Ehh .. Kinda hard to explain about the Coca Cola.

Back