Has Michael ever appeared in your dreams?

Has anyone had any mj dreams recently?

The last time I had an MJ related dream. It was 4 moths ago. It was only 2 of them. And they were both horrible nightmares. I am in a way glad I haven't have any more as of yet since. Because it is just going to make my depression even more worst than it already is. I still so miss the days where I used to dream where Michael was either my lover or my very best friend. Back when we still had him those are the kind of dreams I used to have about him almost every single night. I almost never have any nightmares about him. And if I did they were rather on the silly but fun side. But now I almost never dream about him now. And when or if I do have one it is always a nightmare about him. And I am forced to stay up for the rest of the night. Which it really doesn't matter to me. Ever since what had happen to him. I have been suffering from insomnia. I will be lucky if I see 4 hours of sleep. Without those amazing MJ dreams I used to have almost every single night back when we still had him. I am never going to know what it is like to have a good night's worth of sleep ever again.:( And I only have that horrible evil nameless monster to blame for my constant insomnia. Well at least I know what it was like for Michael.:( :boohoo

So tonight I had a dream with Mike in it!

I was standing at a bus stop and there was a man next to me (I could only see his back though). Somehow I fell over and through him (must have been a ghost?) and when I looked up to him from the ground, I realised it was him. I wanted to stand up, but he said: "I can't pick you up, but I can give you advice how to get back on your feet." (Perhaps he couldn't hold me as a ghost.)

Then we boarded a train (we probably went to a train station via bus) and a crew member approached me for a ticket. I gave it to him and then I turned to Mike and asked him: "Do you have a ticket?" The crew member asked me: "Who are you talking to?" I realised Mike was only visible to me. Anyway, we were sitting on the train and conversating. I asked him if he speaks to Paris and he replied: "She speaks to me through prayers."

And then I remember how I returned home, completely ecstatic.

He had a few times. I think the last one I remember was the day before I went for my first job interview in 2014. I forgot the setting but I remember I met Michael. It was a real surprise. He was telling me that he was okay & that he's proud of how far I've become since everything happened in 2009, and that I'm gonna get the job & that whatever I set my mind to I'm gonna do great things. And that really felt real. I usually just shake off dreams but that didn't feel like a coincidence at all. I don't wanna get religious but that actually wasn't the first time that's happened.

yes i had, i few times.. the last time i only remember that we were at neverland and we were in a water roaller coster ride, and we had fun and hang out as friends. he was very cute and i told him how much i loved him.

I don't know when exactly this summer and I didn't see MJ clearly, I suddenly realised it should be him in the dream, it was like suddenly all the troubles were gone and MJ was giving some comforting feeling with his presence in a dream. No hugs or something like that, just the presence giving some warm happy feeling.

Several times.. Last one, I was in the crowd of the This Is It Tour.. He was performing Billie Jean and Earth Song.. Amazing !

I've had a handful of dreams where he was there but we didn't interact with one another. But I've also had a few where we had a very intimate interaction....

One that I had before he passed, I was at some award show sitting in the first few rows of the audience. I don't know why I was there, but I had on formal attire. So I'm sitting in my seat, looking ahead at the stage with my arms on the armrests when someone on my right grabs my hand and squeezes it. I look over to see who'd grabbed me and it's Michael. I have a mini internal freak out lol, but he looks serious. He doesn't look at me at first, he just looks straight ahead at the stage and squeezes my hand. So I calm down, don't say anything either and turn my head back straight ahead, but I continue holding his hand. I feel him lean over to me so I lean in too, he says in my ear "Are they still gonna love me?" I was kind of taken aback by question so I look at him to find a worried, nervous look on his face. I lean back in to him and say "Of course they will! Your music is still incredible, you're still incredible. You're gonna be great..." He smiles a nervous smile and looks back at the stage, but he still looks really worried, he squeezes my hand again. Then the dream changes into something else lol. It is more poignant now, knowing that he'd planned to go back on stage than it was back when I first had the dream. :no:

The most recent one I had (within this past year) was of me walking down a dark stairwell with a friend of mine; I know that it's someone I know but their face is kind of a blur. So I ask where we're going and the friend says "the others are down there". So the stairs lead into a small room with stucco walls and I recognize two of my best friends. I walk up to them to ask what they're doing, but the just look at me smiling and make space for me to walk up. I look over and Michael is standing there wearing all black, smiling like a madman and giggling to himself. I gasp and say "oh my God! " or something like that lol, then I cross my arms over my chest and smirk at him and say "I bet you don't even remember who I am..." He steps toward me with this smartass look on his face and opens his arms to me as he says "yes I do [.....]!..." and he calls me by a nickname that I haven't heard since I was in middle school lol. So I start laughing and crying at the same time and I say "how do you even know that name?!?!" I bury my face in his chest and we have the BIGGEST bear hug ever lol. He let's me go and I wipe my tears, he then looks into my eyes with the warmest look :wub:, he takes a hold of my hand and the sides of our bodies lean in to each other a little bit. We're all just standing there laughing and chatting with each other. He grips my hand the whole time. :heart: I literally woke up smiling lol, like I was given the chance to visit him or something. It felt as real as me sitting here typing this post feels. I could smell him, feel his warm, hear him breathing and laughing to himself. Incredible. That one is my favorite dream that I've had of him... :blush:

I don't dream about him anymore as much as I used to :( I have started taking some new medicine and one of the side effects is nightmares, so I have them now every single night, instead of dreams about Michael. I do miss seeing him in my dreams so very much :boohoo:

Last edited:
Sometimes, although I wish He appeared more frequently. Mostly it is when I watch one of His concerts late night & go to bed, I end up visualizing as if I'm in the audience & watching Him perform in my dreams! I have to say it is truly an amazing experience & till this day regret the fact that I haven't had the opportunity of watching Michael perform live in person in real.

Sometimes, although I wish He appeared more frequently. Mostly it is when I watch one of His concerts late night & go to bed, I end up visualizing as if I'm in the audience & watching Him perform in my dreams! I have to say it is truly an amazing experience & till this day regret the fact that I haven't had the opportunity of watching Michael perform live in person in real.
I know the feeling of that dream! one of the things I have dreamed a lot is being at a concert with him. I did get to see him live, and it is mostly those concerts I dream about

I know the feeling of that dream! one of the things I have dreamed a lot is being at a concert with him. I did get to see him live, and it is mostly those concerts I dream about

Good God, I consider everyone who has seen Him in person to be extremely lucky & gifted! Unfortunately for me that's not a possibility anymore, all I can do is cherish those wonderful moments in my dreams and be happy. :)

Good God, I consider everyone who has seen Him in person to be extremely lucky & gifted! Unfortunately for me that's not a possibility anymore, all I can do is cherish those wonderful moments in my dreams and be happy. :)

so do I :eek:ldsmiley:

Multiple times, he usually is hard to get to, as if it is some impossibility, which it is unfortunately. But when he actually speaks or gets close, it's a warm feeling. I'm usually in a sad mood when I wake up, because I miss him... it reminds me of so much...

I dreamt about him a couple of times, but it was more like dream fragments.

Last night I had a very upsetting and sad dream involving Michael. It includes issues of him dying and the role of the public in his death.

The images are quite graphic, although Michael does not actually die in my dream. I do not know if I should post my dream here ...

I can barely remember my dreams because I don't get enough sleep. But I got one dream that I can kind of remember. In the dream my Dad and I were driving somewhere I guess and suddenly we end up at this place. Then I met Michael. We hugged and he picked me up, spun me around, and signed an autograph for me. That's all I could remember. When I woke up I had to get ready for school. When I realized what I dreamt about I kinda started crying lol.

Not often, and when it is a dream about Michael, he's usually not in it if you know what I mean...

1 dream my entire life & i will never forget it....i was in Applebee's or red lobster & i walked up & he was sitting at the bar & turned to me & spoke, he said "hi robert" & thats all i can recall (he looked 1992 dangerous era & he had a red checker board shirt on with a baseball cap)....other than that i dreamed of being in that room that he & Emmanuel Lewis was dancing in in 1984 but I was alone...the tv was still on lol. Its funny but im serious!

Okay it was crazy,but last night i dreamed that i was sitting in a bus next to Michael.And Diane Diamond ( :hysterical: )
And she somehow tried to convince me why i shouldn't hang up with Michael but i was holding his hand and staring angrily at her.
And then he took me to one of his concerts :D

Michael wasn't in it, but last night i dreamed that i was visiting Neverland with Paris and his boyfriend.

Okay it was crazy,but last night i dreamed that i was sitting in a bus next to Michael.And Diane Diamond ( :hysterical: )
And she somehow tried to convince me why i shouldn't hang up with Michael but i was holding his hand and staring angrily at her.
And then he took me to one of his concerts :D

Did Michael say anything to her? Lol

So I had a dream I was a Paralympic (deaf) ice-skater and was inspired by MJ's choreography that I moonwalked during my performance. I got 10 points (or whatever the maximum is) :)

I dreamt about Michael last night! But it was really weird, because he was a villain! :eek:hno: Before I went to bed, I was checking the music channels and YRMW was on, and that was sort of the basis:

It started with me singing in the town square, with a big crowd gathering around. When I finished, I noticed that there were far too many people, and I don't remember what happened, but me and a small group of people were running around this huge empty building, like an office, trying to find somewhere to hide. We were being chased. We didn't know who, why, or what he wanted, but he was after us.
Finally, we take refuge in this small room and lock the door. I'm lying on the floor, looking through the little gap at the bottom of the door, looking for the guy. I suddenly see a pair of very familiar shoes. Black loafers with white socks. It's him! The guy who's after us. It's Michael! He walks around for a while, looking for us, as myself and the others crouch in the room, holding our breath.

Just like in every horror movie, he keeps returning to the area where we're hiding. Silently, as one, we push ourselves against the door, hoping he won't be able to get in. He tries the door opposite us, then the one next to it, before finally reaching our door. He tries the handle, but it is locked. The door has a glass pane at the top, and I'm looking through the keyhole, and I can somehow see him jiggling the doorknob (still dressed in his YRMW outfit), before he stretches up, and peers through the glass pane. It's a good thing we're all at the door, because if we weren't, he would have seen us. Even though he can't see us, and he has no way of knowing, he knows we're in this room, and he looks through the window for ages, tormenting us, while we're crouched at the bottom of the door, trying to be as quiet and still as we can.

And then I woke up.

That was definitely the strangest dream I've had for a while; I didn't like Michael being a bad guy :( I want some nice dreams, so I'm starting a diet of Disney and Shirley Temple films :)

I think it's been years since I had an MJ dream.. I don't remember many dreams now days so maybe I have and forgot

Not so much dreams. Which I so totally miss having. Especially since I used to have the most greatest dreams about Michael. Back when we still had him. Especially the ones where I was his lover. And those were the most incredible MJ dreams a female MJ fan could ever want to have of him. But ever since that happen to Michael. I am still suffering from the most horrific vivid nightmares about him. Which is why I have really bad insomnia anymore. What is the point of going to sleep. When it might cause me to have another vivid nightmare about Michael and or about his kids. And I so totally blame that nameless ahole who force me to suffer with insomnia and these nightmares that I have now. Well at least I know what it was like for Michael. Before that piece of sh!t did what he did to him.:boohoo I just spend most of my nights up either watching one of my Bollywood movies. And or play with one of my computer or video games. Thanks to that fcking ahole I have since learn to live without much sleep.:(

I actually had a dream about Michael the other night. I can't remember it being a very long dream but I met Michael and I told him that I wanted to get away from where I live and hide out with him. He booked me onto his plane and off we went. I'm not sure where we were going to but I was on the plane with him then I either woke up or don't remember me the ending. I don't like flying at all and normally I have dreams that end in the plane dropping out of the sky but in the dream with Michael I felt safe, strange!

I had this great dream about Michael about a week ago and it's been a long time since I've had a dream about him.

Michael was in the area for a fan event or something like that and I got to hang out with him. Just him and I together. We went to the mall. Michael wasn't wearing a disguise, but he wasn't recognized, at least not yet. It's something I didn't really think much of. I was spending time with him like he was just an ordinary person. We went into this empty shop and Michael was putting up these paintings he had done up on the walls. I thought they were amazing. We talked for a while. Unfortunately, I don't remember what we talked about, but it was a conversation like you would have with a good friend and I really began to see him that way. Just my good friend. Then we went and got some ice cream, or at least I did. Michael didn't have anything.

Then we were going to leave the mall. We passed by a woman who said to Michael, “You don't want to at least wear a beard?” I thought it was respectful of her to give him some advice while not pointing him out either. Michael didn't stop walking, but I think he either said “No” or shook his head. We were close to the doors to exit the mall when I could sense a mob forming behind us. We quickly went out. The parking lot out there reminded me of the lot at my old community college. A couple followed us outside. They were older. Maybe in their sixties. Michael made a beeline for the car, but I hung back as I wanted to give this couple a piece of my mind. I approached the couple and yelled at them not to mob Michael. I tried to tell them to put themselves in Michael's shoes. I wasn't actually defending Michael Jackson here. I was defending my friend. Unfortunately, for every reason I gave why they shouldn't mob him, they gave some excuse as to why it would be OK. After seeming beaten after a while of this back and forth, the couple thought the least Michael could do was lend them some money. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They felt they were entitled to his money now? They implied that Michael was just sitting on all this money and he didn't earn it. Just inherited it. WTF? I set them straight and told them that Michael had worked really hard for his money, hours and hours per day and rehearsing. This couple wasn't having it though.

I had enough of them so I made my way back to the car and got in. Michael started driving out of the parking lot. The couple was still following behind the car, but we finally got away. As Michael drove down the freeway taking me home, neither of us said a word. I felt awful the day had to end like this, but I think deep down, though Michael didn't say it, I'm sure he was really grateful I defended him like that.

When I got home, I was going to post on a fan community on Facebook about the time I spent with Michael. I was going to say I had a good time and Michael was really fun to hang out with, and that I definitely considered him my friend.

Back