Hate Group To Protest At MJ Funeral

Havent read about them, they wont get a smidgen of coverage on the day, no one cares about them.

Not all people who stand against homosexuals are racists. The WBC is, but many are not.

True dat. I'm no fan of homosexuality...I don't agree with the lifestyle at all. But it's those people's right to do what they want among consenting adults in their bedrooms. I'll leave it at that.

But I'm no hate-monger. What THESE people are doing in the name of Christ is wrong. And I guarantee you right here and right now...Mike would be against what they doing.

So let's be careful not to turn this thread into a gay vs. anti-gay thing. That's NOT what this is about.

This is about some ignorant, attention-seeking, hateful fools who get their rocks off by going to good people's funerals. F that.

The Lord will deal with these fools for sure.

I never wish death to anyone but I hope they drop dead -_-. The world doesn't need such filthy people.

I think what they are doing is against the principle of a Church, if they cause violence then the government should step-in, just like they are doing in other countries. You lose your right to communicate your message when your message is aimed to hurt and cause damage. There should be a shutdown to all violent extremism.

The WBC is filled with fools but they don't intend to be violent or to cause violence. They use words in place of violence and as long as they stay on that track there's little that can be done to stop their protests. It's kind of sick, but the truth is that preserving the rights of groups like the WBC actually benefits everyone. Freedom is a double edge sword.

The Lord will deal with these fools for sure.

At times I wish I had a belief in a higher power so I could believe in a day of judgment. The thought is such a beautiful one: those who do good are ultimately rewarded while the bad are punished for all eternity.

I normally wouldn't post negative news, but I just saw this at another site and I thought fans should be warned. I wonder if MJ's family knows about this? I think they should know to be prepared.

Sorry for the offensive site and words, but this is their schedule.
http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

These are basically a group that doesn't like gays and others and they have done this at other people's funerals before in this past- Heath Ledger to be specific.

They are obviously looking for media attention, but they will have a problem if they think security guards and MJ's fans will actually let them get away with this. I'm only posting this so maybe you guys can spread the word to be prepared. These people have no shame.

I refuse to look at the link, but suspect it's the same group that also pickets soldiers funerals. They are loud and have signs and rude and .... ugh. If any of you see them just absolutely ignore them. They make me sick. Who would protest/picket at ANYONE"S funeral???? Seriously.

Are they stupid? If they were religious they would know they should not judge anyone. They are spreading hate - that isn't God's message. They are using God's name in vain, and they think they're the ones going to paradise? Idiots.

The WBC is filled with fools but they don't intend to be violent or to cause violence. They use words in place of violence and as long as they stay on that track there's little that can be done to stop their protests. It's kind of sick, but the truth is that preserving the rights of groups like the WBC actually benefits everyone. Freedom is a double edge sword.

At times I wish I had a belief in a higher power so I could believe in a day of judgment. The thought is such a beautiful one: those who do good are ultimately rewarded while the bad are punished for all eternity.

Very insightful post. Freedom IS a double-edged sword. What really bothers me is that these people use words to instigate violence. But they do have a right to speak their foolish talk, and I want to preserve that....because, as others have pointed out...who's to say that one of these day MY speech might be deemed as "hateful".

I fully appreciate our right to free speech. But at the same time, it really does suck that these ignorant fools can go spouting off hateful, racist, anti-semetic bull**** like they do.

:angry: I haven't looked at their website, but I know who these sorry excuses for human beings are. I saw them on tv a while back, and THEY MAKE ME SICK! They make God look like an abomination. As a Christian, I am offended that these people exsist! They are sick and should go to Hell and stay there! I feel sick...:puke:

MICHAEL IS AN ANGEL... Rest in Peace my love.:(:angel:

Are they stupid? If they were religious they would know they should not judge anyone. They are spreading hate - that isn't God's message. They are using God's name in vain, and they think they're the ones going to paradise? Idiots.

This reminds me of Al-Qaida, they fueled hate to a point they started war!

I hope people take massive stereos and stand next to these guys with the music on LOUD to drown out their hateful messages!!

I don't think these people are really of faith... they just use it as a cloak to give them a chance to practice their hate. After all hate speeches are't very nice... but if they say god agrees with them.. then it might make it easier for them to sell their rubbish.

My advice to fans is to ignore them... don't give them attention... because what they want is a reaction... they want a riot, for fans to get physical... then they end up in the press... and then the news of MJ's memorial is no longer just about him and the service... it becomes about them and their message and their hatred.

Don't give them that.

Ignore them.. it will break their heart to see thousands of people pass them without batting an eyelid.

Not all people who stand against homosexuals are racists. The WBC is, but many are not.
Well, I didn't mean they stood for the same thing.
I was referring to their attitude...the whole "we're so righteous" thing. Only difference is they're not wearing sheets or burning crosses.

Good lord, does these people not have anything better to do in their sad pathetic lives?
How tragic!

^^^
"beat it" would be the perfect song!

Eww! :censored:
These people are an embarrassment to America! Ugh.....They hate on SO MANY different people. They picket at funerals of soldiers claiming God Hates America...even though THEY're Americans! It's pathetic.

........i doubt they'll make it through the fans though. :D

These people are an embarrassment to America! Ugh.....They hate on SO MANY different people. They picket at funerals of soldiers claiming God Hates America...even though THEY're Americans! It's pathetic.

I honestly don’t care about them, the only place I want to be right now is in America/USA, I want to be with the fans, to attend the Apollo Theater, to attend the memorial services, to attend the funeral, to visit Neverland, etc… :heart:

I say if they dare to show that they get drowned out by singing Heal The World or something. or being super nice to them, get them with kindness. Or just ignore them. When they see all the people I am sure they will leave, or the LAPD will make them leave.

I honestly don’t care about them, the only place I want to be right now is in America/USA, I want to be with the fans, to attend the Apollo Theater, to attend the memorial services, to attend the funeral, to visit Neverland, etc… :heart:

Hey...you in Dubai. I'm here in America. I understand how you feel. I wish I could go to Neverland or Gary or Motown or Harlem right now. But I can't. I have to pay rent right here in Missouri for my wife and kids. They come first. And I KNOW Michael would agree that family comes first. So I'm doing what I gotta do. But my heart is at Neverland, Encino (where MJ lived before Neverland), and Gary (where he lived before Encino).

I'll be watching the tributes, the ceremonies and all. **** the haters. They don't****, yall. Listen up. Michael Jackson was a real man. He is what I aspire to be as a father to my two lovely girls. (one, who is 8 and more addicted than I am, she's listening to Off The Wall, Triumph, Thriller, and Bad even more than I do!)

But what I'm saying is....a lot of us wish we could go, but simply do not have the means to do so. For those of you who do.....THANK YOU. Thank you for sacrifising to do so. I (and my daughter especially) are with you in spirit and will be watching you in tv.

(one, who is 8 and more addicted than I am, she's listening to Off The Wall, Triumph, Thriller, and Bad even more than I do!)

Very cool. Michael's music is truly timeless and appeals to all age groups.

if people would use their time and energy for something positive and productitve instead for bad activities the world could be a better place

Very cool. Michael's music is truly timeless and appeals to all age groups.

That's what I'm sayin. She's always (since she was a baby) been a fan of you know...the big top hits I would play like Billie Jean, Beat It, etc. But now...with all the media coverage and with me telling her that he's in heaven with Jesus....shoot.....she's gone 'Off The Wall' with it.

I ain't even lying. My wife is concerned. All she's been doing for the past week is listening to her headphones (which I bought for her over a year ago but she never really used them until now) which she uses to listen to Michael Jackson solely.

She tells me she doesn't want to listen to anything but Michael Jackson. It's great. I didn't really put her up to this. I just broke the bad news to her last Thursday and all of a sudden all she wanted to do was listen to Michael.

I'll post a thread detailing more in-depth what I'm talking about. I mean, my babygirl is all about it....and I really didn't do a whole lot to try to get her to listen to it. She wanted to all on her own.

Anyway, back on topic. This Westboro "Baptist" (they ain't Baptist...I am) Church (they ain't no church either...they a cult)....is full of hate and I hope they get what's coming to them after protesting soldier's funerals for years (including fallen friends of a soldier friend of mine).

Back