Hate Group To Protest At MJ Funeral

seriously guys, anyone wanna make their life hell if they do this and kick their asses ?

Im up for it

People don't smear Michael's memory. Let the authorites handle these sick pigs. Keep it real for Mike, respect his honour and memory. They'll get what they deserve. Remeber, NOW is when you start representing Michael evern more so. Show the world you're bigger than that/them sickos.

Seriously?! WTF! They're lucky I'm not able to be there then!
On a serious note, rise above it. Don't let them ruin michaels day.

This is sad to hear. There is no reason why they need to spread hatred at a time like this. If they don't care for MJ, then stay away. I don't want to see him attacked while being laid to rest. He went through enough of this while alive and still now. I hope this does not overshadow the event itself.

They do not want to do anything. The black folks alone will mess their idoits up. They are just looking attention.

Everyone has the right to say what they want. Blah, blah and more blah.

Personally I think, freedom of speech is a bloody excuse to insult people, religions Where is Mj’s rights in this?

they on some stupid stuff. I don't waste my time with ignorance like that. But I don't believe they really want to show up there with that garbage. I don't think they do.
+

These people are sick and inhuman... I can't believe they can also get away with being sued... their sick excuse being "Freedom of Speech."

If they show up, I truly hope and believe that the fans there will beat them up, if the guards won't notice them in time :p

these ppl are racist too that why they are doing this at the memorial for the worlds greatest black musician.

I wasn't gonna click the link but I caved. WOW. Modern day KKK, if you ask me.
And they can't even spell Gary. F*cktards!

Maann these are stupid! If they carry this out, there would be riots. MJ fans are on a different level of loyalty. Everybody knows it.

I didn't see anyone reporting about this if they were there.

Oh god, Westboro are at it again.

Just ignore them. These self-proclaimed christians are a waste of human life. They hate anything that casts a shadow.

They are nothing but IRL trolls. Sadly, they can't get the banhammer. >=(

Haven't heard anything about these losers either. I don't know if they were there or not, but i'm glad they didn't get the attention they were so desperately seeking.

Back