Hate Group To Protest At MJ Funeral

I normally wouldn't post negative news, but I just saw this at another site and I thought fans should be warned. I wonder if MJ's family knows about this? I think they should know to be prepared.

Sorry for the offensive site and words, but this is their schedule.
http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

These are basically a group that doesn't like gays and others and they have done this at other people's funerals before in this past- Heath Ledger to be specific.

They are obviously looking for media attention, but they will have a problem if they think security guards and MJ's fans will actually let them get away with this. I'm only posting this so maybe you guys can spread the word to be prepared. These people have no shame.

No one will hear them, can you imagine how many people are going to turn up at Michael's funeral? If they value their lives they would have the common sense to give this one a miss....

sick im disgusted, do your hate online petitions whatever but at a mans funeral with his friends family and fans present who are mourning a horrible tradegy, what do they do create more hurt? well if thats their motto they can do as they say, go straight to hell!

I trust the thousands upon thousands of MJ fans to take them down in a second. Bastards wont last a minute against us!

The bastards might just want the LAPD there......because you don't fuck with Michael Jackson....or his fans. lol

I sincerely do feel extremely sorry for these people. Look at them wasting their life away with such negative energy and effort.

these people should get run over by cars and rot in hell for eternity

What the... ? :huh:

Why is it that humans never cease to amaze me? :mello:

They must be crazy to think they can do this and get away with it. Maybe they're suicidal or something :mello:

What the... ? :huh:

Why is it that humans never cease to amaze me? :mello:

They must be crazy to think they can do this and get away with it. Maybe they're suicidal or something :mello:

LMAO That's what I was thinking. Isn't it a bit clear that MJ fans are the most devoted fans in the world?

Those groups will be the first ones to burn in hell. Like my grandmother use to say "God doesn't like ugly" and well for them to protest at someone's service is just down right ugly.

I sincerely do feel extremely sorry for these people. Look at them wasting their life away with such negative energy and effort.

word x2

I personally would just ignore them. They thrive on reactions... it makes them feel justified in what they do. I don't have the time or patience to waste on returning negative energy to hateful people. They'll never find what they're looking for in life because their hate has robbed them of their sight.

These people have done a lot of deplorable things, but I'm not sure even these creeps know what they're in for....

They protest at soldier's funerals, they get joy out of disasters and attacks... but this might be a new ball of wax for them. They may be in over their heads this time.

Last edited:
They wouldn't dare! :perrin: There are going to be so many grieving people at that memorial, if they get their @ss kicked, they only have themselves to blame. B*stards!

It is prohibited to talk ill of the dead, I believe this is in Christianity and in Islam. This demonstration is prohibited but thanks to American law they are free to speak so I think it will be a huge insult, which makes me think that Michael is at a better place.

This could cause a blood bath! :angry:

If they want to stay alive, they should stay the hell away

We Michael Jackson fans ain't nothin' to mess with

They don't know what they are walking into, if they dare turn up next Tuesday! They'll get busted up that's for sure.

Not that I am advocating viloence of course. ;-)

I just cannot take this off my mind right now! How could someone interrupt a funeral and protest hatred? What if you were in your family’s funeral and lost a loved one? Very insensitive! What stupid freedom is this! Is this what you people call a civilized world?! No respect for the dead! Did Michael start World War! He deserves more than just a shrine for the lives he have saved and the good he’ve done.

its almost funny that they justify wverything with god. they even say obama is the antichrist o_O

LOL
they are insane i guess v.v poor people...
kick them in the a*s, in case im not there!

"Figueroa St WBC will be there to remind you to stop worshiping the dead"

ermm.. irony?

I just cannot take this off my mind right now! How could someone interrupt a funeral and protest hatred? What if you were in your family’s funeral and lost a loved one? Very insensitive! What stupid freedom is this! Is this what you people call a civilized world?! No respect for the dead! Did Michael start World War! He deserves more than just a shrine for the lives he have saved and the good he’ve done.

If the Westboro Baptist Church cannot speak freely, no one can. I respect their right to communicate their message. I just wish they would get informed. These people are ignorant and proud of it.

These "God Hates Fags" people are so KKK. And to think we're in the 21st century now.

I've seen them on tv, sick ppl.

I'm afraid that if they turn up at the funeral, they'll get all the fans attacking them. That's understandable, but I DON'T WANT MICHAEL'S FUNERAL TO TURN IN TO A VIOLENT SCENE!! Think about that. If those ugly people do show up there, let the police and/or security guards take care of them ok? Don't start fighting, that's the last thing Michael would want people to do at his funeral. Right??

Michael was all about peace. Let's continue his legacy.

If the Westboro Baptist Church cannot speak freely, no one can. I respect their right to communicate their message. I just wish they would get informed. These people are ignorant and proud of it.

I think what they are doing is against the principle of a Church, if they cause violence then the government should step-in, just like they are doing in other countries. You lose your right to communicate your message when your message is aimed to hurt and cause damage. There should be a shutdown to all violent extremism.

Back