Have you ever...?

:yes: It happens everyday :D

Have you ever wished to be on a desert island?

you mean if i missed the road? many times :p but forgotten the place no :p

you? :bugeyed

:lmao: Just for a few secs I had to stop and think!

Have you ever spoken to someone without having the slightless idea of who you were talking to?

:lol:

yes :wild: :toofunny:

Have you ever chased someone to say hello and when he/she turned, you realized you ve chased the wrong person? :lmao:

did u understand? :toofunny:

:yes: :lmao:

Have you ever congratulated someone for being pregnant and she told you she wasn't (only fatter!)? :hysterical:

:nono: But a friend did :lmao:

Have you ever wanted to disappear for a while?

Yes! Last Wednesday in class, actually. We were talking about 19th century orphanages, and my prof. was talking about how unmarried women would drop their babies off at the front step, and then run. Then this kid in class asked why the nuns wouldn't just wait until morning to pick up the babies, and my prof. was like, "by morning, the baby would have been eaten by a hawk." And that led to a whole discussion about how bad orphanages were and how babies would be better off getting eaten by hawks, which he and I found infinitely amusing. "That's how angels are made," is what he said. I thought I was going to pee myself.

Yeah, we both have a twisted sense of humour. Then there was one time we were talking about Grimm's fairy tales, and I told him I read those to my sister at night when she was a young kid and that's why she's scared to sleep alone now. He said I should have put strobe lights in her room when she was a baby. That visual was funny as well, but I think hawks eating babies takes the cake.

Have you ever laughed so hard you almost peed yourself? Like, obnoxiously laughing almost to the point where you're on the verge of having an accident? Cuz that was me on Wednesday.

Last edited:
yes :p

Have you ever said bye on my vm wall and returned back in a really short time? :lol:

:lmao: yes I do that a lot but I can't tell you why right now...my bro's lurking from behind :D

@mikageouji yes I do that when I'm with a particular someone known around here as Elvis :lmao:

have you ever considered having plastic surgery?

no I like my face :D

have you ever had surgery of any kind? :D

:yes: but of course :coffee: not tea :puke:

Have you ever sung aloud on a bus without noticing?

:lmao: addicted

no only noticing :D jk only in the park or on the street and I was aware :p

you? :p

^ addicted or not I can't understand drink coffee or tea without sugar :p :lol:

of course, I like sing aloud sometimes... especially when I'm listening mp3 player :lmao: and then...weird ppl's eyesight :blink: :D

Have you ever stroked a squirrel? :)

yes :happy: it was so cute...I think it was a chipmunk though :D

you?

yea, sure :) It was phenomenal expierence :) she was busy with eating some nuts :giggle:

Have you ever watched a horror film and then you couldn't sleep because of it?

yes :D but I prayed and it all went away :p

have you ever had pancakes?

ofc

have you ever had your hair dyed the wrong color? :lmao:

Back