Have you guys seen this video?

awww I've never seen this video before. Michael is so beautiful and sweet! I love him so much. :wub: Thanks for posting! :flowers:

I miss his voice so much.. this video made me realize that we'll never hear him speak again (something I choose not to think about) :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo0hUSYBK8w

A rare video of Michael stoping to talk to some fans during the 2005 trail.

This just makes me want to cry, he was such a sweet and humble person.
Miss him so much...

(sorry if it's already been posted)

angel3l.gif
INDRA,
your post was truly a BLESSING to me this morning.

THANK YOU, EVER SO MUCH.
GOD BLESS YOU!!!
angel3r.gif

I've seen but it's really great! Thank you for posting :)

Ah, seen it, it's so great! :)

Look at the painters face at the last second of the vid, haha.

Ah, thank you. I haven't been cruising YouTube as much lately and it's always amazing that there's something new surfacing all the time that I haven't yet seen. Please keep posting these special rarer things, guys :heart:

Wow. he is so beautiful... on the inside and the outside. videos like this make me love and miss him even more :cry: he's so sweet. He's so perfect he was probably in a rush but still made the time to be polite and talk :wub: :cry:
I miss him SO much
I miss his soft and sweet voice :cry:

I have seen it, but thanks frined and he was, just a wonderful man, a wonderful man

God, I miss him...

Nice video...........

But Joe needs to learn some manners!!!!!!!

What a beautiful voice and he was so kind to them, I miss him so much. :cry:
Thanks for posting.

I've seen this before but it's interesting to watch again. Michael was always nice to his fans (it appears).

Haha, laughing at Joe.

T4P. I've seen it a couple of times before, but always nice to see MJ do his hand gestures.

Wow...I can't believe he is really gone. Sometimes it all feels like a big prank...(And I am not even a beLIEver). Just surreal...

Wow...in such times, i could understand that he'd just ignore this, but he actually stops and thanks them, now that ladies and gentleman is pretty amazing.

But it does break my heart too... I don't if I wil ever get that he's not here with us or ever stop being upset about how the world was so mean to this man who was always kind to everyone.

At the same time, I guess, this is why we're so many here still, we want to try to keep his memory was true as possible and we need each other, because we will always have work to do for Michael.

Back