Have You Met Or Got To See Michael In Person?

Although some people want to know more, I don't want to reveal how we met or the things that happened thereafter, nor do I want to reveal things that happened after I realized I met him, wrote to him, and what happened when he came around when I was living at my parents home. The reason I don't want to reveal this is because many people, as you can all see, are unable to handle the truth and I really don't appreciate being called a liar or a nut or crazy. Nor do I want to make people feel jealous.

Whether many people can handle the truth or not is up to them. You shouldn't let those people stop you from telling your story. People can be "jealous", but that shouldn't stop you from telling your story on here.

blurted out that MJ had 'stole my dance step,'

Hmmm, so you used to dance? I doubt MJ steals anything from people. It is the other way around.

A few of you are confusing yourselves by overanalyzing, and some have understood just by reading my actual words

Who is the "some" that understood? I do not think people would be overanalyizing if you explained your story in plain detail. People on here were completely lost by your story so some people had no choice but overanaylized.

The reason I put the copyright symbol at the end is because I don't want my story to become part of one of these so-called Biographers writings.

I see. Well, I am going to be honest with you, these biographers are not interested in stories of MJ with women. So, they wouldn't care about your story. That is not an insult to you. That is just how these people are: in denial.

Look, Mflowers, just list down the facts. Just tell us in plain detail so we can better understood your story.

And she speaks again, with no information, but some long essay again

LOL. Ain't that something? Going around in circles.

People who told their story were detailed and understandable. We had an idea in our heads how the story was like. However, with Mflowers story, I would have an idea then I would be lost again. It comes back, then I lose it again. The story is all over the place.

People who told their story were detailed and understandable. We had an idea in our heads how the story was like. However, with Mflowers story, I would have an idea then I would be lost again. It comes back, then I lose it again. The story is all over the place.
Exactly! It was very hard to get a clear visual while reading Mflowers story. It also became a total brain buster once she advised us to do research.

This is an example of how difficult it is to follow.
To clarify, if I didn't write it in the story, it's because it didn't happen that way or those facts are unknown to me.
Huh?
:blink:

But hey, if she says she met him but didn't know she met him, okay. She didn't know that she didn't know she met him. You follow me? lol

Last edited:
Well, if the most ever found with MJ we could say HOW we would handle MJ.
He has always been treated as a untouchble person.I would try to treat it as normal as possible, as a commom person.I would ask him to help me make my wonderful chocolate cake and then drink a good coffee! :)

Whether many people can handle the truth or not is up to them. You shouldn't let those people stop you from telling your story. People can be "jealous", but that shouldn't stop you from telling your story on here.

Hmmm, so you used to dance? I doubt MJ steals anything from people. It is the other way around.

Who is the "some" that understood? I do not think people would be overanalyizing if you explained your story in plain detail. People on here were completely lost by your story so some people had no choice but overanaylized.

I see. Well, I am going to be honest with you, these biographers are not interested in stories of MJ with women. So, they wouldn't care about your story. That is not an insult to you. That is just how these people are: in denial.

Look, Mflowers, just list down the facts. Just tell us in plain detail so we can better understood your story.

ya know, i went back through some of mflowers past posts, and the answer as to why she's left out all the good parts and the real reason, she has copyrighted her post is in there. seems that she plans to be writiing a book about all this. so these little drip drip drips of info she posting about here and there is nothing more than a teaser to see how much interest there might be in this.... clever girl... all these nutjobbers that step out into plain view after their mystical experiences with Michael all tend to believe that he writes songs for them. Michael must have been very busy if they are all to be believed... romancing them, writing songs for them, stealing their dance steps, and stealing songs they've written for him. the mind boggles....

.... whata boost something like this could give to an aspiring actress... huh?

Last edited:
But hey, if she says she met him but didn't know she met him, okay. She didn't know that she didn't know she met him. You follow me? lol

LOL. Believe it or not, yes I do follow you. LOL. I mean, maybe it is possible that someone met MJ in disguise and didn't know that was him - maybe once. But multiple times?

ya know, i went back through some of mflowers past posts, and the answer as to why she's left out all the good parts and the real reason, she has copyrighted her post is in there. seems that she plans to be writiing a book about all this

Hmmm. She did say in her last post that she was not trying to write a book about MJ. However, you never know with people.

so these little drip drip drips of info she posting about here and there is nothing more than a teaser to see how much interest there might be in this.... clever girl... all these nutjobbers that step out into plain view after their mystical experiences with Michael all tend to believe that he writes songs for them

Yeah, I see what you are saying. She is teasing us because she sees that some of us are becoming more interested in her story. LOL. However, I am about through with the teasing and I want to know the real story, whether it is true, false, weird or bizarre. It makes for a good read. I wouldn't call those people nutjobs....well, maybe that Nona charcater. Maybe Mflowers is completely sane but thinks differently. LOL.

Michael must have been very busy if they are all to be believed... romancing them, writing songs for them, stealing their dance steps, and stealing songs they've written for him. the mind boggles....

LOL. I hear ya.

Gisselle. Nona was a women who claimed that all three of MJ's children were really hers ... I think she has also was on the property of Neverland and she got arrested.?? Maybe some can make it more clear for you though...

Who is this Nona character you speak of?

Mj's wife for 25 years who is presently suing for custody of his 3 children which she gave birth to along with tito 3 and Jakies 3 and a multitude of others who are nameless, never mund her dark skin cause her daddy is the devil and he turned her black where she was born white. Don't mind that she was too young to have Tito's kids since they are now in their 30's and so is she. You get my gist.:doh:

I think I missed something. *checks back 5 pages ago* ... ok, I see. Anybody got anymore books to write? :rollin:

yep, i will soon finnish my book about how i spent three years with Michael on a desert island :book:
:hysterical:

Stop lying you pathetic, physco path!

We both know that I WAS THE ONE ON THE ISLAND WITH HIM! :hysterical:

Stop lying you pathetic, physco path!

We both know that I WAS THE ONE ON THE ISLAND WITH HIM! :hysterical:
ok, lets write a whole series of books about "On a desert island with Michael" part 1
"on a desert island with Michael&Bubbles" part 2. :D

ok, lets write a whole series of books about "On a desert island with Michael". :D

So now you're trying to get in on the book deal huh? Well- you weren't there so your not getting on on the book! So shush up! :lmao: :rofl:

Hmmm. She did say in her last post that she was not trying to write a book about MJ. However, you never know with people.

aww well she must've had a change of heart then, cause in this thread

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1561123#post1561123

she gives some detail about her intentions after her meeting

Well, this is my opinion BASED on facts regarding fanaticism.

Fanaticism can be dangerous to Michael Jackson and I'll tell you why . . . I'll try to make it short.

In October 1990 I was on my way to Las Vegas to meet relatives who were there for a Cosmetology Convention, but I stopped in Los Angeles to visit my Uncle first. The next morning in the LA newspaper was an article about MJ being honored at the Century Hotel and my uncle out of the blue ask if I wanted to go, I declined. So instead he took me to various places around the Hollywood area. When I decided to leave that same day to Vegas, it was unfortunately bumper to bumper traffic. I tuned into the traffic station on the radio and heard that there was an accident on the freeway and traffic was backed up to Highway 15, where I needed to get to, to travel to Vegas. So, I decided I would go back to my Uncle's and get a fresh start in the morning. Well, surprisingly the next exit to get off the freeway was the Century exit, so I thought okay I'll check it out. I called my Uncle and told him about the traffic and by the way, I'm going to check the MJ thing out.

I had never been to anything like this so I had no idea what to expect.

Well, I pulled into the Hotel's inside parking structure and walked in the first door available. The first person I saw was this baldheaded man that turned out to be a t.v. actor. I can't remember his name, but he always had a lollipop in his mouth on the show. Anyway, I realized I may have gone into a private area and was on my way out, but first I decided to go to the ladies room to freshen up. Well as I was washing my hands, these two ladies walked in with beautiful dresses on and I complimented them. One of the ladies had put a book on the counter with a young MJ on the cover and I said that's cute and she replied that she had met MJ and written the book to give to him. I really thought that was sweet. Then she said she was selling the books for $5 bucks and I told her I would buy one. I was really curious about what was in it considering I had met MJ years earlier.

I spent time in the reception/cocktail area but I didn't want to go inside the actual event because I wasn't sure if MJ would be wearing his shades or not. (Don’t speculate but that's the reason)

Okay, this is longer than I thought so although interesting, I'm skipping a lot of good stuff to get to the fanatical part.

So after the event, I bought the book and she told me that she also made a video about MJ (oh by the way I know her name but I'm not trying to embarrass her). At some point in time she mailed the video to me.

After, I got home from Vegas, I had totally forgotten about the book, so when she called to inquire what I thought about it, I told her I would read it later and to call me back or I called her back. Well after reading the book I found it to be a really sweet groupie story with a twist at the end. When we talked about the book, she asked what I thought of the ending and I said it was sweet, and then she revealed to me that part was a fantasy. I was like, okay, but I was wondering to myself, why throw that into the mix. But, I never said anything disrespectful toward her book, nor did I call her and tell her what I thought of her video.(I still have both by the way)

Okay. This is what I'm driving at. I had never told ANYONE that I had met MJ, not my family or friends, and in one second I blurted out to her while on the phone with her that I too had met MJ and that hey, I'm gonna write a book too. But before I could say another word, this nice person went from nice and understanding to someone acting like the wicked witch of the east, north, south and west combined. Without even hearing a word I had to say about how, where and when I met MJ, she behaved like a two year old and called me a liar and she (apparently) was going to make it her mission to ask Michael if he actually knew me. Of course she called me back with (her) definitive words as to what MJ had to say. It really wasn't what she said he said, that sparked me, it was HOW she said it.

Until that point in time, I had not one disparaging remark or bad thought about MJ regarding what happen between us, but she put so much anger in my heart and mind so deep, that that's all I wanted to hear him say is what she said with my own ears. Now, I was on a mission, and my heart and mind just couldn't seem to rest until I had that closure. If she had just given me a few moments to explain about my book idea, she would have realized what I was going to write about and what I had planned. My plans didn't involve selling MJ out to the World or even selling it to the world. My book was going to be about explaining to MJ how I got to Los Angeles County when I met him, why I left, how he found me, and why I left again. That sort of stuff. [my editorial... it's getting weird -- he might have been in disguise, but seems he had all that background better than you, if what you say is true -- you'd need to explain it to him? i doubt it - more like trying to catch up to someone and saying "here i am?" maybe the "disappearing act" you mentioned in the burton magick show thread shoulda given you a clue about whether or not he gave a ding] But, because of her hateful mentality, my book plans took a dark turn, and later I made serious allegations against Michael, which I do regret making because I didn't think or feel that way during the time I met him, nor the time when I realized that I did meet him. [editorial: wah!!!! you would need a third party to explain the obvious to you, and it takes you like 10 years to get mad about it :smilerolleyes:]

So, the moral to my story is . . . People, stay out of other people's business, especially if you have NO IDEA what a person does or has done in their life. [so stop circulating your cokamamy story that invites people into your business and no one will have reason to get into it now will they?] Being a fan is all sweet but when you become fanatical and try to intervene because of hate, jealousy or whatever, think about the person you are admiring first, because you can do him or her more harm than good, and this is definitely the best case scenario that illustrates that.

Peace

Well, when I met Michael we spent three straight days picking dandelions on Mars for his new house on Saturn and his vacation beach home on Pluto.

LOL!

When I last visited this thread it was all serious... Now you people are all breaking out and telling crazy stories! What happened? Didn't anyone get to see Michael?

I was gonna tell my little stoy about how I got to see him once, from far far away, but it isn't no longer fun...

I think I'm gonna make up my stories either... I wanna write my book too.. Does the desert island have space for one more person? :p

LOL!

When I last visited this thread it was all serious... Now you people are all breaking out and telling crazy stories! What happened? Didn't anyone get to see Michael?

I was gonna tell my little stoy about how I got to see him once, from far far away, but it isn't no longer fun...

I think I'm gonna make up my stories either... I wanna write my book too.. Does the desert island have space for one more person? :p
:D You're too cute, but I would love to read the original story too.:D

aww well she must've had a change of heart then, cause in this thread

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1561123#post1561123

she gives some detail about her intentions after her meeting

Yeah, I read that part and I read that she wanted to write a book about MJ. She stated on here that she doesn't want to write a book about MJ. Maybe she changed her mind because she was getting cornered. She stated on that thread that she did not want to write her book to sell MJ out or sell him to the world. My thing is, if that is the case, then it is not a book in a sense, it is a personal diary or journal. So, I think that this Mflowers has a lot of explaining to do. I knew there was a catch when she said that she was not trying to write a book. Her comments on here are long, almost essay like, tell us how she "met" MJ. It should not be that long unless you are trying to explain something that lead you to met MJ.

Anyway, unless this Mflowers lady pops up and tell us more of her "stories", I think it is time for fans with no agendas to tell us more about their short stories on how they met MJ. Please, don't try to write a book about it and then say that you did not want to write a book about it. LOL!!!!!

[my editorial... it's getting weird -- he might have been in disguise, but seems he had all that background better than you, if what you say is true -- you'd need to explain it to him? i doubt it - more like trying to catch up to someone and saying "here i am?" maybe the "disappearing act" you mentioned in the burton magick show thread shoulda given you a clue about whether or not he gave a ding]

Actually, Michael did not know why I was there in Los Angeles County or why I left, I wanted to explain that to him. And when he did find me in the Bay Area, I wanted to explain to him why I moved twice.

The "disappearing acts" I was referring to, which I didn't elaborate on, were about when Michael and I disappeared TOGETHER on several occasion. Yes, MJ loves MAGIC.

[editorial: wah!!!! you would need a third party to explain the obvious to you, and it takes you like 10 years to get mad about it]

Yes, I did get mad and as I said before, I do regret getting mad. But I guess if you guys/gals knew the whole story you could see my perspective. And I'm going to respectfully decline sharing any more because it seems if I don't explain EVERY last detail I become labeled.

[so stop circulating your cokamamy story that invites people into your business and no one will have reason to get into it now will they?]

Gosh, hate is not the alternative. I hadn't told her anything about anything, YET. I only told her that I had met him TOO and was going to write about it. She gave me the IDEA of how sweet it would be to put something together to give to Michael. And I have no plans to write a book anymore, period.

Please everyone, I know it's hard for some of you to believe that MJ can actually trick someone with his disguises, so let me post this quote again from HIS OWN WORDS:

GG: Does it ever become a burden to be one of the most recognized stars in the world?

MJ: There's nowhere in the world I can actually go and have privacy. The thing that hurts the most is the fact that your privacy is taken away from you. To use the silly expression, you live in a fishbowl, but it's true. I do disguises... People know them all, it's very hard, very hard.

GG: What kind of disguises?

MJ: Fat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything. Just to sit in the audience and experience it the way an audience would experience a show; I want to feel how they feel.

GG: Do they find you out?

MJ: Sometimes, yes. In the beginning, no. Then they start looking me in the eyes. I put these things on and then they start looking behind the glasses... Girls are very smart, you know. You can trick a guy quicker than you can trick a girl. Women can just pick it up. They know the way you move your body, the way you walk, the way you gesture. I hear them go, 'Look at the way he moves his hand', or ' Look at the way he was walking', and I think, ' Oh no.'

Just move on to something else, okay.

Last edited:
Michael can trick anybody with his disguise but not so good that you get close and personal with him and never notice his body suits. Most of MJ's disguise is to do with clothing, ie sheik clothing, more that anything elso. Anybody can read an interview that MJ's done and use it as evidence against him. That is not enough to prove that MJ tricked you.
Your accusation against MJ is really prepostorius cause you are implying that MJ fraudulently engaged in a relationship with you without revealing himself to you, and that while you were married. This doesn't show MJ in a good light at all, it makes him sound like an imposter. That is the nuts and bolts of it. This is why your story needs validationj. You are not the first to accuse MJ of being some place else and you will not be the last.

Thanks. MJ's disguises are soo over the top and ridiculous that yhey couold hardly attract anyone to him. Furthermore, his white man's suit while look real from a distant could only reveal itself to be plastic if you got close to him. The false beard ond the wigs didn't even fool the neighbour when he tried to witness to her. None of MJ's paraphernalia that he wears are likely to fool anyone up close, furthermore, they are just plain ugly that not even his momma would love it. Nobody would be attracted to them disguises. Which served it's pirpose of keeping people away.

Thank you, Datsymay!

Ok, I'll tell my story...

It happened in 1996, when Michael came to Rio de Janeiro to shoot the "They don't care about us" video...

I went to the hotel and I got to see him waving from de window on the 20th floor or something like that. It was very nice and made me very happy, despite the distance. :)

That's my little story...

Last edited:
Thank you, Datsymay!

Ok, I'll tell my story...

It happened in 1996, when Michael came to Rio de Janeiro to shoot the "They don't care about us" video...

I went to the hotel and I got to see him waving from de windom on the 20th floor or something like that. It was very nice and made me very happy, despite the distance. :)

That's my little story...
That's more like it. I love Brazil, I am planning on visiting there soon. Welcome to the board.:D

That's more like it. I love Brazil, I am planning on visiting there soon. Welcome to the board.:D

Thank you, Datsymay! :)

Oh, you gotta come to Brazil... and, if you do so, you gotta come to Rio de Janeiro! My city is very beautiful...

Back