Have You Met Or Got To See Michael In Person?

You can have a brief moment with Michael and remember details. You can remember things he said, the clothes he wore, how he was standing, sitting, walking, hand gestures, his hair style, there's so many things that a person could remember and post. Even if you leave out certain things because you want to make your post short, sweet and to the point, those reading your post will still feel Michael Jackson's presence in your words.

Something seems to be missing from Mflowers' posts and that something is MJ's presence. He has a very strong presence, a very strong spirit. He should be felt in her words if he supposedly came by more than once. Even if the poster wasn't there when he came by, those that were there would be able to provide this person with details...a full account of the visit, something. There should be something in the words that will help those reading the post feel his presence.

I can't feel him in her words. Can anyone else feel him?

There is a post several pages back about the person that visited someone's home one time...meaning one visit...to bring copies of the Watch Tower. While reading it you will notice that it's a very short post and you can still feel MJ's presence in it as well as hear things he would probably say. The poster is not talking about him in a round about way. Their post is brief and you can still feel him in the words.

I just don't understand how Mflowers post can be long and detailed yet lack details about MJ? Where is he? Even in a disguise he can be felt. Even if he doesn't say much he can be felt.

I remember reading a post a while ago about a time that a fan went to a record store late a night. While browsing around she came across MJ while he was shopping for CD's. She said she wanted to scream with excitement, but MJ put his finger up to his lips as a way to tell her not to do it. He silently said, "Shhhhhh" and she knew not to draw attention to him. There's very little interaction between him and her, yet you can feel his presence in her post.

I love reading stories about people meeting MJ. He's a very cool person to meet, yet I cannot feel him in Mflowers' posts. I can't feel him in any of them and I'm wondering why. Why is his presence missing?

Last edited:
Why is his presence missing?

Probably, because I deliberately left out all contact between Michael and I.

It's funny how I still do remember details even after all these years, treasured memories, my mind won't let fade.

I felt his presence then, even though I didn't know he was MJ, and he left a feeling in my heart, that I still feel today, to always remind me.

If I get the story correctly then this quote pretty much sum up everything.
Michael was very much in love with Mflowers and gave her clues that they were together and he still loved her.
Love to hear such stories. Thanks for sharing it. :)

Thank you for your post, how sweet. :)

Well. what in hell's angels are you participating in this thread for Flowers? All you did is spill your life story.
Something tells me you are fishing to write a book and you want us to help you by filling in the blanks. The problem I have with you is that you are making MJ look bad.Anyway, haven't we got a fiction section in here?

Originally Posted by ilovemjj4ever
If I get the story correctly then this quote pretty much sum up everything.
Michael was very much in love with Mflowers and gave her clues that they were together and he still loved her.
Love to hear such stories. Thanks for sharing it. :)

I think Flower is trying to say more than that if you read between the lines. She is implying that her second child was concieved while she was close to MJ.

I met Michael when he was in disguise. It's a very, very long story on the how, where and when details so I'm just going to focus on HOW I REALIZED I met him.:)

But, will you get jealous? Cause that's not how I want people to feel.:no:

Please read this post again, and again...

Why is his presence missing?

Probably, because I deliberately left out all contact between Michael and I.

It's funny how I still do remember details even after all these years, treasured memories, my mind won't let fade.

I felt his presence then, even though I didn't know he was MJ, and he left a feeling in my heart, that I still feel today, to always remind me.

idk i might be slow here, but seems like the point of this thread is to tell about your meeting with Michael and the details of that. you coulda come in and said you met him 1982 and then again in 1990. Could have told about what it was he was being honored for. I tried to find what he was honored for at the venue in 1990 and couldnt find it, although it says he was honored by the scouts there in 1993. you act like you don't want to tell the real deal cause its all too personal, yet you are the one who posted about all your personal business. you want people to think you were with him. if that was so sacred that you'd want to protect all details then why post it up? you needing some fan recognition? you waving a flag to Michael in case he comes by -- hey i'm that girl from 20 years ago (which he'd probably roll his eyes and go - Billy Jean 2 million and two) you dont make any sense it was sacred, IT IS PRIVATE but i want people to KNOW. hey if you're needing a cleansing? i thought you had Jesus? or maybe that was then.... this is now... who knows?

If you're hoping that he happens to browse here and just happens to find your post out of the kazillion of internet spots devoted to him, wouldn't it just be simpler, since you now know who he is to contact him directly instead of airing out ya'lls personal (but not really) details on the net? Or this mystery man who later turned out to be Michael Jackson didn't leave you no 411 info so you coudn't? anyhow if its too dang personal to post up the details then its too dang personal to be posting everything around it too

you decided against the book eh? the one you were writing that never was going to be selling him out to the world... nah you waited another 18 years to sell him out on a fan forum (if this story is true :smilerolleyes:) you know fans aren't only interested in the "truth" they are also protective of Michael about being done in by people from his past.

Last edited:
During the Fall of this time is when Michael Jackson and my path crossed for the first time. And then, several times thereafter. I left Los Angeles County around the end of March 1983, just a few days short of my 20th Birthday. The following story is about how I figured out that I MET MICHAEL JACKSON.

That March, when I got home to the Bay Area, my husband and I parted ways. In June of that same year I traveled with my family in a Motor Home to visit my stepfather’s relatives in St Louis, Missouri, where I realized I was pregnant. When I got back home, I went to the doctor and then told my husband that I was pregnant and the due date.
This woman is not just claiming that she had an affair with MJ but she is also leaving open the interpretation that she got pregnant for him. She claimed that she met him several times over 6-7 months and as she went back home she parted company with her husband. When she told her husband she was pregnant he asked to tell him the due date, to which he denied the child was his.
This is what is hidden in this womans story. Billie Jean indeed.

Last edited:
Michael isn't the father of my child.

idk i might be slow here, but seems like the point of this thread is to tell about your meeting with Michael and the details of that. you coulda come in and said you met him 1981 and then again in 1990. Could have told about what it was he was being honored for. I tried to find what he was honored for at the venue in 1990 and couldnt find it, although it says he was honored by the scouts there in 1993. you act like you don't want to tell the real deal cause its all too personal, yet you are the one who posted about all your personal business. you want people to think you were with him. if that was so sacred that you'd want to protect all details then why post it up? you needing some fan recognition? you waving a flag to Michael in case he comes by -- hey i'm that girl from 20 years ago (which he'd probably roll his eyes and go - Billy Jean 2 million and two) you dont make any sense it was sacred, IT IS PRIVATE but i want people to KNOW. hey if you're needing a cleansing? i thought you had Jesus? or maybe that was then.... this is now... who knows?

If you're hoping that he happens to browse here and just happens to find your post out of the kazillion of internet spots devoted to him, wouldn't it just be simpler, since you now know who he is to contact him directly instead of airing out ya'lls personal (but not really) details on the net? Or this mystery man who later turned out to be Michael Jackson didn't leave you no 411 info so you coudn't? anyhow if its too dang personal to post up the details then its too dang personal to be posting everything around it too

you decided against the book eh? the one you were writing that never was going to be selling him out to the world... nah you waited another 18 years to sell him out on a fan forum (if this story is true :smilerolleyes:) you know fans aren't only interested in the "truth" they are also protective of Michael about being done in by people from his past.

Michael was honored by the Boy Scouts of America, and as I said before, I was inside the reception/cocktail area, but I decided not to go in the actual event for the reason I stated.

And my bad, it was actually September 1990, not October 1990. And I did not have any contact with MJ.

Here are some links you can confirm. Also I scanned the cover of the Program Book and one page with the actual date, to give you closure on this. (sorry I don't know how to insert images, can anyone help me with this?)

http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=13417064

http://www.michaeljackson-fr.com/mo...=0&PHPSESSID=f20ffce8e10939ac50a7fd934b76b98c

http://www.michaeljackson-fr.com/mo...=0&PHPSESSID=f20ffce8e10939ac50a7fd934b76b98c

Why did I post my story? Because I wanted to. The question was asked "Have You Met or Got to See Michael in Person? Also the "MichaelMania2008" sub info asks "Got a MJ story to tell?" So, I decided to tell what I wanted to, NOT everything there is to tell. And I made that VERY CLEAR at the beginning, before I even posted.

I have the upmost respect for Michael and his privacy and nothing I've said can be construed as trying to hurt MJ. Please don't mistake different with negative.

Again, please move on to something else. There are other threads, like the one with MJ's lovely message to all the fans.

yeah i'm sure he'd recognize the respect you've given

Yes!! I saw him Sept 7th 2001 at Madison Square Garden,in NY!! For "The Michael Jackson,30th Anniversary Concert/Celebration,"!! He is truly a gifted from God magical amazing awesome performer, I have to say the best entertainer in the world!! I sat approx 100 feet up above from where he sat the first part of that glorious evening,he sat there the first two hours being honored by other artists,singing Michael's songs,so I could watch his back or any movement he made during those first two hours of that night!! I also know a representative of Michael's who is very close to him,and has given me two autographs,one a picture taken from Michael's personal photographer onstage during "The Bad" tour signed "Michael Jackson" in purple ink,the second a note/message I wrote to Michael,I got it back with "Michael!!" In black ink on it!! From what my rep tells me Michael is like any of us,he is very easy to talk with,and is very intelligent and knowledgeable!! He has been through alot and seen alot in his life!! And understands alot of what a person goes through in his or her life!! He is also alot of fun to be around even at 50 years old he still has a childlike quality about him that makes him seem younger than his 50 years!! He is a very giving,loving,kind hearted man!! Who deserves and wants to be treated with respect and kindness the same as he shows to others!! He does get sick and tired of being treated like an unreal object,or talked about (LADIES)!! Like a piece of meat!! And is indeed very much aware of what does get said of him!! You want to know what it takes to get Michael to notice you or talk with you!? Treat him with kindness,like a flesh and blood human,and most of all with ALOT OF RESPECT!! Otherwise he will just walk right on by you and you will not exist!! I'm Serious!!
Thankyou!! God Bless You!! Keep The Faith!!

there we go now is elizabeth back... oh my ..one lady comes than the other one appears.. God pls hear me pls let them stop talking about Michael..................

the famous privacy cat or keepthefaith is back...same story but changed mjs doll...bla bla bla...if michael is in love with you why why in the world is he not married with you or anything else .pls tell me ..i know why but tell me what do you think.. i m asking you Mjsdoll....

I have never met or seen Michael in person (that I know of, if he uses disguises that are really believable then who knows right?..lol)

I do wonder why this topic has brought such disdain and animosity out of the members. We've gotten catty and skeptical about things that we can't know about without being in the other persons shoes. To say they are wrong or are crazy or have some agenda because we don't really understand what they are saying or seem a bit off ....well it seems petty. Maybe I am naive and there are reasons why these types of things could be damaging to Michael. I don't know. I just know that I can't begin to say why someone is lying or wrong if I haven't heard the whole story and wasn't there or in that persons shoes to know. Maybe some of you know these people though and I am just an outsider not understanding things that are clear to someone else.

To me, someone felt like sharing parts of a private story. It doesn't mean they owe the rest of the details. If she decides not to say more then that's it. Guess our curiosity has been aroused and that is all but we aren't owed the rest of the details. A teaser for sure. Lots like watching a TV show and getting to the "To Be Continued" message at the end and then missing the ending. Frustrating because of our curiosity, I know. Anyways, I understand why not many people have shared their stories in here and it is disappointing that there are probably some wonderful stories that people could share, but are probably too nervous to share anything in here about it now.

Aw well, just my thoughts on it all. Topic has kind of lost it's appeal now. Maybe someone can save it yet.

I think, it's a shame that this has turned into the "MFlowers thread".
Does this ONE person and their story really reserve That much attention??

No disrespect to you MFlowers.. But do the details of her story (truthful or not) really matter.. to the degree that you want make a 14 page issue out of it?? :scratch:

So, she doesn't want to give details.
The information she Does give, may or may not make sense to you.
A few questions I can understand.. But why would you want to waste your time drilling her on and onnn, giving it more and more attention.

Keep the meet and greet stories coming.
I'm sure, there are plenty of people out there willing to spill the beans orrr just spill enough, to make people wish that they had had the same luck.

I think, it's a shame that this has turned into the "MFlowers thread".
Does this ONE person and their story really reserve That much attention??

No disrespect to you MFlowers.. But do the details of her story (truthful or not) really matter.. to the degree that you want make a 14 page issue out of it?? :scratch:

So, she doesn't want to give details.
The information she Does give, may or may not make sense to you.
A few questions I can understand.. But why would you want to waste your time drilling her on and onnn, giving it more and more attention.

Keep the meet and greet stories coming.
I'm sure, there are plenty of people out there willing to spill the beans orrr just spill enough, to make people wish that they had had the same luck.

Sounds like a post I would make! :lol:

^ Thanks for your good posts, Ape and Coy :)

I will share my little story. Just a brief sighting. Nothing too exciting.

Let me take you back...waaaaay back, to about...hmm...1983ish, I'm guessin'. I was at a crowded amusement park, and MJ picked that day to visit it. I saw him at a bit of a distance. The two reasons I knew it was him were because, people around me were saying, 'There's Michael Jackson!" which made me look up, and the other reason is because he was dressed in "the look" he was known for at the time: a sequined jacket, one sequined glove, and large, dark glasses. My view was not obscured by anything and I saw him clearly. (but at a distance)

I hadn't thought about this for years! But last year when I became re-aware of Michael Jackson, the memory came back to me; which is kinda fun.

So there's my little story of my brief sighting of the King of Pop.

So, it looks like Mflowers came back.

Yes, I did get mad and as I said before, I do regret getting mad. But I guess if you guys/gals knew the whole story you could see my perspective.

How can we know the whole story to understand your perpscetive if you can't tell us details? I mean, come on. Cut us some slack. You gotta understand why all of us are suspect of your story.

Please everyone, I know it's hard for some of you to believe that MJ can actually trick someone with his disguises, so let me post this quote again from HIS OWN WORDS:

Look, do not try to insult our intelligence. We know what MJ is all about, regarding his entertainment side of himself. We know that MJ wears disguises, we know these things. Just tell us a story that makes sense for crying out loud!

Ok, I'll tell my story...

It happened in 1996, when Michael came to Rio de Janeiro to shoot the "They don't care about us" video...

I went to the hotel and I got to see him waving from de window on the 20th floor or something like that. It was very nice and made me very happy, despite the distance.

That's my little story

BAM!! Now, this is what I am talking about. She has a beginning, middle and end. She is not telling us a long story, the story is not even a paragraph. Just nice, short and to the point. See, Mflowers, this is how you tell fans a story. Not a whole college thesis. We are not trying to read one on here. LOL.

You can have a brief moment with Michael and remember details. You can remember things he said, the clothes he wore, how he was standing, sitting, walking, hand gestures, his hair style, there's so many things that a person could remember and post. Even if you leave out certain things because you want to make your post short, sweet and to the point, those reading your post will still feel Michael Jackson's presence in your words.

Exactly. The story does not have to be a whole thesis instead if you had way more than meeting with MJ. More like encounters or a relationship with Mike. Hey look, you are not the first person to tell fans that they had a relationship with Mike. At least, these people tell the story without confusing people.

I can't feel him in her words. Can anyone else feel him?

Nope. Not even close.

I felt his presence then, even though I didn't know he was MJ, and he left a feeling in my heart, that I still feel today, to always remind me

So why can we feel it? I mean, I feel numb when I read your story. You can't delibertely leave out MJ parts because it ruins the whole purpose of this thread. Come on, Mflowers, just tell us your relationship with MJ. Tell us the details, just tell us. It is not like MJ reads this board. He is at the studio (maybe) doing his CD and raising his children. If he does gets word of what you are saying, he might just laugh and not sweat it. So, there will is no need to not tell us. I like a really good, juicy, detailed MJ story. Who doesn't? We like suspense, drama, humor, romance, sex (LOL!), love, etc. Just tell us the story.

She is implying that her second child was concieved while she was close to MJ.

Hmmm, and she needs to tell us the details. This might be the MJJC version of Y&R! :)

Yes!! I saw him Sept 7th 2001 at Madison Square Garden,in NY!! For "The Michael Jackson,30th Anniversary Concert/Celebration,"!! He is truly a gifted from God magical amazing awesome performer, I have to say the best entertainer in the world!! I sat approx 100 feet up above from where he sat the first part of that glorious evening,he sat there the first two hours being honored by other artists,singing Michael's songs,so I could watch his back or any movement he made during those first two hours of that night!! I also know a representative of Michael's who is very close to him,and has given me two autographs,one a picture taken from Michael's personal photographer onstage during "The Bad" tour signed "Michael Jackson" in purple ink,the second a note/message I wrote to Michael,I got it back with "Michael!!" In black ink on it!! From what my rep tells me Michael is like any of us,he is very easy to talk with,and is very intelligent and knowledgeable!! He has been through alot and seen alot in his life!! And understands alot of what a person goes through in his or her life!! He is also alot of fun to be around even at 50 years old he still has a childlike quality about him that makes him seem younger than his 50 years!! He is a very giving,loving,kind hearted man!! Who deserves and wants to be treated with respect and kindness the same as he shows to others!! He does get sick and tired of being treated like an unreal object,or talked about (LADIES)!! Like a piece of meat!! And is indeed very much aware of what does get said of him!! You want to know what it takes to get Michael to notice you or talk with you!? Treat him with kindness,like a flesh and blood human,and most of all with ALOT OF RESPECT!! Otherwise he will just walk right on by you and you will not exist!! I'm Serious!!
Thankyou!! God Bless You!! Keep The Faith!!

Great story. Thanks for posting.

Michael isn't the father of my child.

No offense, but who is?

And my bad, it was actually September 1990, not October 1990. And I did not have any contact with MJ

Hmmm, I think I remember reading something about MJ being honored around that time. I do not know about the 1993 honor. The 1990 was the one I read about.

I have the upmost respect for Michael and his privacy and nothing I've said can be construed as trying to hurt MJ. Please don't mistake different with negative

If you have the upmost respect for MJ then why did you did what you did? Why are you so mean to his fans that just want to try to understand your story? You should not care if the fans are suspect about your story. That comes with the territory of telling your story to MJ fans. You have to think before you post anything. You have already posted things about MJ that made many of MJ fans question you. You did that to yourself. You didn't have to post anything. There are a lot of fans around these fans sites/message boards, etc. who have met or know MJ personally and they choose not to tell fans. If they do, they have to accept the responses that comes with it. That is why I would advise anyone that posted things about MJ that might deem personal not to. Why? This thread is a great example of one. I have a friend who had a personal relationship with MJ. She told her story through a website and it was posted on the MJ boards back in 2005. The responses from the fans was horrible. Just thinking about it makes me cringe. Sadly, that is how the MJ fan community is. Some people buy it and some people do not. You should think about what you are going to do before you do it. I have a suggestion: even if you don't want to, you can do metaphors and riddles and let us figure them out. That would be more fun. You can do that. You can give us some clues and we can figure them out. That way, we can connect the dots and follow the story.

I just know that I can't begin to say why someone is lying or wrong if I haven't heard the whole story and wasn't there or in that persons shoes to know. Maybe some of you know these people though and I am just an outsider not understanding things that are clear to someone else.

I see what you are saying, but the issue with her story is that basically we are trying to understand her story. This woman is implying that she had something with MJ. We are nosy, well, I am anyway, and we want to know the details. If we want to believe the woman, then she should be more clear.

So there's my little story of my brief sighting of the King of Pop.

Nice story.

I see what you are saying, but the issue with her story is that basically we are trying to understand her story. This woman is implying that she had something with MJ. We are nosy, well, I am anyway, and we want to know the details. If we want to believe the woman, then she should be more clear.

hahaha, well at least you are honest. Juicy gossip can be interesting to hear..lol. Also nice to hear some real stories about him to get a feel of how he is in every day situations where he isn't being MJ the superstar.

I could tell my possible story. It almost doesn't even deserve mention really. But since we are telling stories and such...

When I went to the Santa Maria (or wherever that was) court house thing with a friend and fellow MJ fan, we went on a day that he wasn't actually going to be there just to show our support, to show he still had fans who believed in him and weren't there JUST to catch a glimpse of him. (I can't even remember why I didn't go when he was going to be there....I think I wasn't around then) Anyways I guess his nephews were there and were talking to us (though I didn't know they were related to him) they just said to make sure not to talk with some nutty looking fan because he was actually Jimmy Kimmel or something. Was there trying to make the fans look bad. So we appreciated that. They also gave us a sticker for our car ("Mike Jack" sticker) Very stylized and cool. When we were going to leave, there was a guy doing a silly impersonation, just having fun and hopped on his car (like MJ did to see all the fans that day) and I noticed a man in a van type vehicle parked along the street facing the court house. He had on a cap and was looking at us but with his head tilted down so we couldn't see him well. For some reason I just felt it was him, but I didn't want to draw attention to him because he was obviously in disguise for a reason. Didn't want to be noticed. So we walked past him and to our car. Then I mentioned it to my friend who didn't know what I was talking about and she was disappointed I didn't say anything to her when we were there, so we walked back to see, but they were gone.

And THAT is my one possible story that may or may not deserve mention but it was at least a nice memory to recall whether it was him or not.

Back